Découvrir Paris comme les locaux, moins d'un hôtel! Meilleur emplacement juste au centre historique de Paris, 3 chambres (deux avec lit Queen, une avec lits jumeaux), un canapé de pliage très confortable. Quelques pas de métro, bus, taxi, minutes à pied du Louvre, Notre-Dame, Sainte-Chapelle, Musée d'Orsay, etc; et probablement à 1.000 des meilleurs établissements de nourriture dans le monde, librairies, magasins de vêtements. 130 m². Prestations de luxe: air conditionné, wifi gratuit, télévision à écran plat, lave-vaisselle, laveuse / sécheuse, cuisine complète avec tous les appareils
Décorées avec goût, un répit très spacieux pour vos vacances de rêve à Paris
- anglais, français
- Dernière mise à jour du calendrier :
- 17 nov. 2018
Salle(s) de bain
Salle à manger
Equipements de loisirs
Les réservations annulées au moins 30 jours avant le début du séjour pourront être remboursées à hauteur de 100%. Les réservations annulées au moins 14 jours avant le début du séjour pourront être remboursées à hauteur de 50%.
Très bon emplacement !!
Nous avons passé un agréable séjour à Paris.
L’appartement est bien conforme aux photos et l’accueil très professionnel.
Nous le recommandons pour son espace et son emplacement très pratique pour visiter.
Excellent appartement, spacieux, bien décoré et super confortable pour notre petite famille de 5
Pour un petit groupe de 5 personnes, tout était en place pour assurer notre confort. Les appareils ménagers, les téléviseurs, la climatisation et le Wi-Fi ont assuré notre confort, sans oublier les 3 chambres et les deux sallers de bain complètes.
L'emplacement physique de l'appartement a grandement facilité nos déplacements dans Paris,
et les échanges de courriel avec les responsables et nos contacts avec Monsieur Gérard ont toujours été chaleureux et professionnels.
Nous avons grandement apprécié notre séjour et nous recommandons hautement votre emplacement.
et les trois petits enfants enchantés par leur première visite à Paris
Fantastic from beginning to end!
First the check in, Gerard was great, easy to communicate with and very helpful. The location was excellent, the apartment was everything stated and better. I will book this apartment for every trip to Paris from now on!
We really enjoyed our stay here. The location was fabulous and the air conditioner was an extra bonus with 35+ temperatures. With five adults we had plenty of room. We found the beds to be very comfortable. We were out and about most of the day so we did not cook anything but used the refrigerator to store the wine and cheese. It was great to have two bathrooms. We would definitely stay here again.
A perfect apartment on the left bank!
My family and I thoroughly enjoyed our stay in Paris in the beautiful apartment on the left bank across from Ille de Cite. It was comfortable, nicely decorated, and a good size for 3 children and 4 adults. My wife and daughter cooked one night in a well equipped kitchen. We were close to restaurants and ice cream (for Papa and the kids). We had a perfect stay in the most beautiful city in the world!
at least it was clean
My wife and I rented the apartment for 26 nights for ourselves and our daughter and son and their spouses and our two grandchildren who would be visiting us at different times. We were met by Gerard who speaks VERY limited English. There is no written information or instructions whatsoever. Gerard managed to inform us that even though the listing showed a separate clothes dryer and washer it was a combination machine and that we were not to use the dryer. He pulled out a large dryer rack and told us to use that. We had clothes hanging all over the place the entire time we were there. Then he showed us a strip of the fake wooden floor that was warped and buckled. We had to walk on it to get to the kitchen and one of the bathrooms and the door to one of the bedrooms would not close. When stepped on the noise was so loud it would wake everyone in the apartment. It took three complaints to the owner and a week before they got someone in to buzz saw out a portion and re-glue the floor. Dust and a stink for most of a day and the floor still squeaked. The large TV in the living room would not get reception for longer than a minute or two. It took almost two weeks for Gerard to get it working and then we had to unplug it, go into the hall outside the apartment and unplug the system, re-plug it all and then push several buttons on the two remotes to get it working.
We were advised by the owner in an email that she would provide a cleaning service once a week. We had to pay Gerard each week to do a surface cleaning and provide clean sheets and towels. With a tiny washer and no dryer and only one set of sheets and towels we had no choice but to pay him
There are light switches that do not work, a bathroom fan does not work and the switch is scotch taped to the wall.
We could not use the microwave and Gerard had to call his Polish wife to come in and read the instructions that were not in English nor French but were in Polish!
The owner, Carole, had the attitude that "this is not a hotel" which she told my wife during one phone conversation.
The location is great. It was large enough and had wonderful closet/dressiing room even though the lights did not work. Bathrooms were fine with good water pressure and lots of hot water.No fresh air in living/dining or kitchen area due to weird window situation. Had to keep A/C on 24/7.
Listing says there is an elevator but even with it you must walk either up or down about 10 narrow spiral stairs.
James, I am obviously sorry, and quite disappointed, that your experience was not to your liking. However, you make many incorrect statement, and I have to correct them:
1. The washer/dryer works fine. But the dryer cycle takes 2 hours (like unfortunately all machines in France). Gerard was just trying to help by saying that if you have lots of laundry (seemed to be your case), you might be better off air drying using the racks while starting a new wash load. Just trying to help!
2. The microwave oven user manual has 2 volumes and total 21 langages, starting with of course english and french! I have it under my eyes. Did you look at it?
3. The TV works fine. The issue was that you didn't know how to use the remotes correctly (one for the TV, one for the cable box; a pretty standard set up). Gerard told me that all the (many) times you were calling him to complain about the TV not working, he found the TV in an incorrect state, (e.g. wrong source AV1 instead of HDMI1). To help you, he then advised you to do a complete reset of the system when he was not there to set it for you.
4. We had just had a water damage and a few square feet of the floor (by the way, it is not fake wood) were indeed warped. Upon your complaint, we called an artisan and within a few days (I remind you this is peak summer season in Paris, a few days is quite normal), he came to fix it.
5. We changed sheets and towels every week FOR FREE. You had to pay Gerard for 2 hours of appartment cleaning which is never included in the rental price.
6. All the lights are working. I don't understand your comment about the bathroom fan not working because there is no fan in the bathrooms!There is no "switch scotch taped to the wall". There is a remote control, velcroed to the wall for your convenience, so you can move it around.
Thank you however for noting that the location was great, that it was large, with wonderful closets/dressing, with fine bathroom etc...
However, let me tell you very frankly that your comments are not fair in my opinion, and they are not doing justice to the place nor to Gerard, who may not have great command of english, but is a wonderful nice person (most reviews mention and praise him specifically) and did everything he could to appease what appears to be a pretty grumpy person. You forgot to mention the day you called him in panic mode yelling that you had been robbed of your wallet and house keys..and when he arrived, he found them in your grocery errands bag!
Informations supplémentaires sur les tarifs de location
PLEASE NOTE: A €2000 security deposit will be assessed at check-in. It is a hold on your credit card. No money will be debited from your account. The hold will be lifted at checkout (if no damage)