Salle(s) de bain
- anglais, allemand
- Dernière mise à jour du calendrier :
- 14 févr. 2019
Type de destination
Salle à manger
Equipements de loisirs
Piscine / Spa
Les réservations annulées ne seront pas remboursées.
Beautiful, relaxing vacation.
Gabby and Douglas are fantastic hosts and make you feel that this is our new home away from home. Douglas is very knowledgeable about the island and where to go and what to see. The cottage that we stayed in was well layed out. Just the right size for the two of us. It was well stocked with pots and pans, plates, everything you would need for the week. It was so quiet and peaceful, just sitting around the pool or on our front porch to read a book or have a nap. It was great.
We will definitely be back.
Dear Wanda and Jim,
It is easy to be good hosts when you have terrific guests. Thank you so much for your visit and we look forward to seeing you again. With best regards Gabriela and Douglas
An amazing time at Yepton Estate Cottages.
My husband and I stayed for a week at the Yepton Estate Cottages and had an amazing time on the island. The weather was fantastic and the cottage was perfect for us.
Here are a few highlights:
- Easy access to the Yepton beach, just a short walk around the lagoon and through the neighbouring resort (no issues with this at all). In fact, they let us use one of their beach chairs one day.
- Clean cottage, well equipped and no bugs. The kitchen had everything we needed and even had a cooler we took to the beaches every day - the owners have us some ice packs to keep it all cool. There were beach chairs and we also borrowed an umbrella one day. It was nice to have our kitchen and make our own healthier breakfasts. We sat on the balcony overlooking the lagoon drinking our coffee in the mornings. Beautiful and peaceful place. There was also a hammock available - nice, especially in the early mornings and late afternoons!
- Towels.... well, this was a definite plus. 4 beach towels available! And all towels changed on the fourth day. Fabulous.
- The owners, Gabriela and Douglas. They were very attentive and helpful. Instructions to get to the cottage were fantastic and very detailed. Gabriela took us grocery shopping on our first day to get essentials and show us around town. Douglas spent an hour with us and a map of Antigua, showing us were to go and recommending restaurants. They made our stay easy and were always available to help!
- Location. This could go either way. It worked for us because we wanted to be a little more away and relax (no noise). The only close restaurant that you can walk is the one on the neighbouring resort. Then, you will have to go into town for food (or you can cook your own, which is what we often did.... We had lunch out and stayed in for dinner). However, there is easy access to everywhere on the island by car (we were not drinking, so didn't need to take taxis, so can't comment that). Douglas developed a GPS map that is pretty detailed and VERY helpful.
Overall, there were no major negatives. The only thing I can think of is having to go through town to get to other places on the island, which is not a big deal. Did not use the pool, so can't comment on that.
Highly recommend the Yepton Estate Cottages. Great place to relax. Clean, safe and easy. Can't wait to be back!!
Our 7-night rate reflects a 20% discount. 22.5% tax and service charges are included in our price. 1 additional person (regardless of age) who is able to sleep on a sleeper sofa in the main room is permitted at an extra charge of US$55/night plus 22.5% tax and service charges.