Downtown Private Home Avec Backyard
Particulier / consommateur
Anne and Mike
Salle(s) de bain
Animaux non bienvenus
No pets in home or on property.
Adaptée aux enfants
Les réservations annulées au moins 60 jours avant le début du séjour pourront être remboursées à hauteur de 100 %.
From reservation booking to check out the owners were amazing. They provided great instructions, details and were available immediately when I had a question. The home was clean, well stocked and charming. Plus the location cannot be beat!
Great location near everything
We needed a base while our daughter attended swim camp at Stanford University. It only took twenty minutes to get there each morning.
The house is located in a wonderful neighborhood within walking distance of everything in Mountain View. The house was comfortable and well equipped.
Mike and Anne are excellent hosts. Not being familiar with the area, we followed their suggestions on dinning and couldn't have been happier. With so many places to choose, this really made it easy.
We hope to return for another Stanford swim camp so we can stay with you in Mountain View again.
Larry, Annette & Lily
Great location. House and yard need some TLC
This place is great for a stay in Mountain View.
1. Easy access to downtown Mountain View with lots of great bars and restaurants only 3-4 blocks away.
2. 4-5 blocks to Cal Train so you can enjoy the weather in the South Bay, but also easy access to a Giants game.
3. Easy access to 280 or 101 to get up to the city or to the airport.
4. The owner Mike was right next door and was quick to respond to anything. Very accommodating.
1. No dishwasher for our week long stay hand washing got old.
2. No central AC most of our stay this was fine, but the last two days the house got very hot and the widow AC unit only cooled the front bedroom. Also several of the windows would not stay open.
3. The backyard could be a big positive for this place, but it was not in good shape lots of debris in the yard and some of the furniture was broken.
All in all a good place that could be great with some updates.
Had all we needed in the perfect location.
We came with two kids for a family gathering. Loved walking to Castro for dinner, sitting in the backyard, and slept great in the queen bottom bunk (the kids LOVED the top bunks). Owners were great. Also the house has good internet speed in case you need to do work. We would stay again!
Cute Mountain View Rental
This house was perfect for a week long stay in Mountain View. The house is cozy and is perfectly located to take advantage of the downtown restaurants and shops. Mike and Anne are wonderful hosts!