We offer a beautiful house for a maximum of 4 persons in the heart of Paris and a lively area of the capital - Canal St Martin, known for its cafes, terraces, restaurants, and it's cultural life – The house is actually located in a private passage, 100 m from the road and car driveway in a lovely and quiet backyard. Hyper secure (intercom, concierge, input armored court door)
The house has been completely redone in 2013 with quality materials in a 'Parisien atelier' spirit combining practical and comfort: different waxed concrete, large bay windows, solid oak flooring, air conditioning, facing south west ... Non smoking.
Giving entirely on a wooded private courtyard on ground floor (14 sqm), big enough to have your meals or just enjoy the sun. (Parisian cobblestones).
Our home is spacious, comfortable, totally quiet, clean and 'easy to use' with very friendly neighbors in a warm and inviting classical backyard.
Nicely decorated, including furniture designed by Christian Liaigre.
The house is very bright as it faces south it, has large bay windows both in the living room and the bedroom. Double glazing brightness and calm assured.
FIRST AMERICAN FLOOR - ground european floor: 65 sqm
- Large living room, dining room and well equipped open kitchen including cooker with 5 ring stove + 2 ovens, fridge, frozen, microwave and dishwater
- Well- planted private courtyard 14 sqm
- Open staircase,
- Laundry with washer and dryer
- Independent toilet with sink.
SECOND AMERICAN FLOOR - First european floor:
- Master bedroom 24 sqm with large glass doors that open to a beautiful private and well-planted terrace 10sqm, King size bed (160 cm) , dressing room.
- Well-appointed bathroom with a (very) large bathtub, skylight, rainforest Italian shower, sink and toilet .10 sqm.
- Second bedroom 18 sqm with King size bed (160 cm), two windows looking out onto the courtyard
A/C, Telephone, Wifi, Optical Fiber high speed Internet, Cable TV, stereo /hifi, central heating.
Easy access with public transportation : 5 metro lines at Republique (N°3, 5, 8, 9, 11) and 2 bus lines at 100 m (N° 75 & 46) at the corner of the house.
Our house is within walking distance of Le Marais, Musée Beaubourg , Place des Vosges, La Seine river : 15 minutes walk.
The neighborhood offers restaurants, bakeries, patisseries, shopping, supermarkets, open air market and typical Paris old streets and places.
We offer all information regarding tours, sight seeing and events here in Paris.
We hope to welcome you to our home and give you the magical Parisian experience you seek!