- Salle(s) de bain2
- Toilettes séparées0
- Séjour minimum1 - 5 Nuitées
Mrs Deborah Guéganton
- Taux de réponse :
- Délai de réponse :
- dans l'heure
- anglais, français
- Dernière mise à jour du calendrier :
- 21 oct. 2018
Salle(s) de bain
Type de destination
Salle à manger
Equipements de loisirs
Piscine / Spa
Sports & Loisirs à proximité;
Les réservations annulées au moins 60 jours avant le début du séjour pourront être remboursées à hauteur de 100%. Les réservations annulées au moins 30 jours avant le début du séjour pourront être remboursées à hauteur de 50%.
Nous recommandons vivement et sans réserve
Nous avons passé une semaine dans cette maison, à 4. C’était de très belles vacances.
La maison de Deborah est très agréable, très confortable pour quatre personnes, très calme et a une jolie vue sur les hauteurs, bien placé. L’annonce correspond à la réalité. Aucune déception d’aucune sorte à relever.
Il faut noter que nous avions une voiture, sans être motorisé c’est probablement très compliqué.
Deborah, et ses parents qui vivent juste à côté, sont très à l’écoute et charmants.
Nous recommandons vivement et sans réserve l’endroit.
Beautiful villa in lovely surroundings...
We came to Tala, Cyprus to attend a wedding and were so impressed with our property. Everything was thought about, including providing tablets for the dishwasher and milk in the fridge when we arrived. The pool and surrounding gardens were amazing and there was all sorts of extras, lilos, snorkels etc which the lovely owner who lived next door said we could help ourselves to. Many thanks from the Plant Family.
I am so glad you all enjoyed your stay at The Lodge. Thank you for your very kind review.
We hope to welcome you again in the future.
Beautiful little hideaway
We have just returned home after having a wonderfully relaxing week at this property. This villa is charming, its set in a beautiful rural area, and is only minutes from Tala square which was a real gem to find being traditional and rustic offering fabulous food and local wine. The villa itself is spacious and has every possible thing you could need - a real home from home. We enjoyed eating and drinking on the terrace overlooking the pool with sights of the sea and glorious sunset in the distance, with only the noise of cicadas in the background . Upon arrival we were met by the owners, who are warm, friendly and happy to assist. Overall - we have had a glorious week and would recommend this place to all.
Dear Russ and Liz,
Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a lovely review! We are so glad you enjoyed your stay at The Lodge and we look forward to your return.
Beautiful garden and ideal size of pool. Very comfortable and well-equipped house
We were looking for a very quiet week in the sun and got exactly that. The house is in a very peaceful location. I'm afraid we didn't eat out much but mainly barbecued and had salads sitting on the verandah. We'd definitely go back to this house if or when we return to Cyprus
I am glad you both enjoyed a peaceful holiday. It's true that the barbeque at The Lodge is pretty good! Thank you very much for your review and for choosing us for your holiday.
Secluded and peaceful
I would highly recommend the lodge to anyone visiting Cyprus. The lodge had everything you need and more. The villa is so private with a lovely well kept garden. Inside, the villa is spotless with an attic full of stuff to keep kids and adults entertained around the pool!
Thank you for your great review. We're so glad you and your family enjoyed staying at The Lodge and we hope to welcome you again in the future.
Kind regards, Deborah.
Lovely place to spend a holiday!
We just came back from a wonderfull holiday in the lodge. It is a place that invites to relax.
- lovely garden, beautiful view to the sea
- we all loved the swimmingpool
- quiet place even though in a touristical area
- practical house; everything you need is there
We were greeted by the parents of the owner, Viic and Hazel, who made us feell very welcome. Close to paphos, akamas peninsula, turtle beach, ,kourion and much more.
We will return for sure!
* Book 3 weeks and enjoy a 50% reduction in the price of the 3rd week! All prices are per week and include linen and towels. There is no maid service. 25% deposit required with your booking, balance payable 40 days prior to departure. Beds will have been made up on arrival with clean bed linen and additional bed linen is provided if a guest would like to change their own at any time during their stay. Additional bed linen is charged at £10 p.p. Bath towels are provided for use inside The Lodge but are not allowed for outdoor or beach use. Separate beach towels are provided for beach and pool use. There is no daily maid service. We reserve the right to make deductions from the security deposit for any extra cleaning required above normal, should the property be left excessively dirty. Water at The Lodge is heated by solar panels, this usually provides more than sufficient hot water throughout the year. If a guest requires more hot water than is provided by solar panels they may use the electric water heater to top it up. In cooler weather a gas heater will be provided. An electric meter reading will be taken in the presence of the guest by the managers of The Lodge at the beginning of their stay. Please be aware that electricity is very expensive in Cyprus. The guest will have an allowance of 100 electricity units per week, any additional units will be charged at 17p each which can be paid locally or withdrawn from the security deposit, whichever method the guest prefers. The price of air-conditioning, above the allowance, is not included in the rental fee and will be charged at cost by the method previously mentioned. We believe this to be a fairer and more reasonable way of charging for air-conditioning use.