Cottage, 4 chambres, 2 bains, (8 personnes)
Particulier / consommateur
Salle(s) de bain
Soirées/évènements non autorisés
Animaux non bienvenus
Adaptée aux enfants
Please park in front of house and be respectful of neighbors who park in front of their houses.
Please leave house as you found it - take trash out before you leave, wash dishes, wipe counters, strip bed, make sure furniture is as you found it.
Les réservations annulées au moins 30 jours avant le début du séjour pourront être remboursées à hauteur de 100%. Les réservations annulées au moins 14 jours avant le début du séjour pourront être remboursées à hauteur de 50%.
Perfect Mountain Hideout
We stayed in this gorgeous home for 7 weeks, November - mid December . It was absolutely perfect . We knew nothing about Georgetown and although we were a little tentative entering this tiny town at first, we quickly fell in love with its charm .
The house is in a fantastic location , a very short walk into town . The town has an excellent little brewery , Mexican , Italian and Vietnamese . Our favorites were the Mexican , the Alpine and the Vietnamese . Don't miss out on Kaffehuset Coffee shop and the Cake shop !!
Additionally, Frisco and Silverthorne are approx 30 mins further up I70 where there is a Wholefoods and Target . Another 15 and you are in Breckenridge . My husband was in and out of Denver airport a few times and said it was an easy journey , approx 1 hour. The locals are all lovely and very proud of their town.
The house is surrounded by charming old houses, so you never isolated but the quiet is lovely . I spent just over a week and a half there by myself and felt very safe the whole time . We had a family of deer that we used to see walk past the house daily ,which is beautiful to watch . Especially when the place is blanketed in snow.
Renee was kind enough to allow us to bring our dogs , they are large breed and the fenced in yard was perfect for them.
The house itself is ideal . We are just 2 adults and 2 dogs but there is plenty of room to accommodate more guests. The decor is nice and the sofas are comfortable , which was ideal after the hiking and walking . A nice big dining table and the kitchen is very well stocked with appliances , pots , pans and tableware . Wifi and cell service is spot on .
We were very sad to leave Georgetown and this lovely little cottage, we will definitely be back .
Great Getaway Place!
Such a great place to stay in Georgetown - close to shops, park and not too far from the lake. The house is beautifully decorated and very comfortable. It has everything we needed for our stay in Georgetown.
Perfect location for a family get away.
The house is well suited for adults and children. Comfortable beds and very clean. We felt right at home and throughly enjoyed Georgetown. There are several parks that our grandchildren loved. We built a snowman and left him there with his black hat, red scarf, carrot nose, button eyes and coal mouth. Thank you Renee for sharing your home with us. We made memories we will never forget.
Susan & Jerry Carter
Very comfortable, very clean, would definetly stay here again!
This was a very clean home, was as comfortable as could be! Very nice beds, slept great, house is very quiet. Had lots of Television selections!!
We were snowed in for two days!! of the five days we stayed. Very close to the ski areas,, less than an hour to any of the ones you care to go to. I would rent this home again!!
REFLECTING ON OUR STAY AT GEORGETOWN COTTAGE
May be the best vacation rental in Georgetown! This is what sticks out in our minds after returning home.
1. TRUE TO ITS ADVERTISING. Not only is this property description and photos true to its advertising, but they are better.
2. LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION. The cottage is a couple blocks off the historic strip, but far enough away to feel secluded. The creek is close enough to hear and everything is in walking distance. It’s corner lot with lots of parking in front and side.
3. PERFECT CHILL-ZONE. When I get away I want to relax. This property has comfortable furniture, large flat screen TV, games, reading material, outdoor seating, good cell signal, wifi, movies, and is cable ready. The extra TV in the master bedroom was a bonus!
4. FAMILY FRIENDLY. From space, bedding, bathrooms, towels and kitchen supplies, the cottage is really convenient in accommodating families. My adult kids joined us at different parts of our stay and the place was big enough for everyone to be comfortable and yet have privacy.
5. VERY FUNCTIONAL KITCHEN. Part of the reason we pay more for a vacation rental is to be able to have breakfast and easily cook dinner in the house. The kitchen was stocked with extra spices and a few condiments, stainless steel appliances, plenty of dishes, pans, cups and glasses and just about everything you need to cook a great meal. Table seats six and there’s even outdoor seating and a grill on the patio.
6. GOOD BEDS. I have a bad back so the biggest bummer traveling is the cheap mattresses and squeaky beds. Not so in this place. There were good mattresses, extra blankets and sheets, clean linens and pillows.
7. PET ACCOMMODATIONS. Our dog is as much a part of my family that we could not vacation without him. Not only does this owner accommodate certain pets, but the house and fenced in yard makes taking them so much easier.
8. REASONABLE PRICE. Everything from the price, cleaning fee to check-in and check-out times were very reasonable. The payment methods were safe and reliable.
9. THOUGHTFUL OWNER. The owner sent an email with all the helpful information including things we would have forgot.
10. GUANELLA PASS: This cottage is at the bottom of Guanella Pass. Takes twenty-five minutes to drive up the summit and see lakes, streams, majestic views, wildlife and everything else that makes Colorado ground zero for majestic scenery.
We’ll be back!
A lovely, cozy cottage- walking distance to everything in Georgetown.
A wonderful time! The cottage had everything we needed. Comfortably slept 6 adults, space to gather and lounge at the end of a day of sightseeing and hiking. Very clean.
We enjoyed the Georgetown Loop RR, scenic mountain drives, hiking and fishing. Nice weather.
Prenez le train Georgetown Loop, skiez à Loveland en 30 minutes et à moins de 45 minutes de Breckenridge, Winter Park, Vail, Denver.