Condo, 2 chambres, 1. 5 bains, (6 personnes)
Particulier / consommateur
Tyler and Andrea
Salle(s) de bain
Dispositifs de sécurité
Type de destination
Salle à manger
Équipements de loisirs
Piscine / Spa
Animaux non bienvenus
Adaptée aux enfants
Cancellation Policy • For a deposit refund, less a $250.00 fee, cancellation is required 30 days or more prior to arrival date.
• For cancellation > 60 days, the balance of your payment (minus the $250 cancellation fee) will be refunded.
• For cancellation < 60 days, payments will be retained unless we are able to re-rent the townhouse in which case a pro-rata refund will be issued.
Les réservations annulées ne seront pas remboursées.
Loved Kihei Akahi Unit A101
This was my 1st trip to Maui. Kihei and Kihei Akahi were recommended by a friend who has been lucky enough to visit the Island every year for the last 19 years. Kihei Akahi is the only place they stay. Absolutely loved Kihei and Kihei Akahi. The complex is well maintained and beautiful. The onsite office staff was very nice and helpful and are there to answer any questions and offer maps and directions. There are four buildings to choose from, my friend prefers building C because they stay on the 5th or 6th floor and love the views. I loved building A, unit A101. First building as you pull in, facing due west. WOW WOW WOW....you can watch the sunset every night right from your lanai....upper or lower lanai. That's right, this unit is a two story end unit. So let's get to the point....pictures don't do it justice. All surfaces were upgraded to Corian, pretty sure it was Corian, and they are beautiful. Full size washer and dryer....also upgraded, so don't pay attention to the pictures, I think they are LG or Samsung and are front loading and are on the second floor where they belong. Full disclosure on kitchen review, I'm a chef and cook for a living, so I had no intention on actually using the kitchen. Hahaha I did use the coffee pot and toaster and a knife to cut fruit. The kitchen looked to be well stocked and useable to cook meals. The ice maker in the freezer kept up, we filled a cooler every morning when we left. Bedrooms were spacious, big closets, dresser and drawers to unpack. There is a small safe is the master bedroom. Beds were comfortable, plenty of linens and towels. Loved having a half bath on the 1st floor too. Large full bath and double vanity on second floor. Seating on upper lanai off master bedroom and off lower lanai off living room. The unit does have AC and not just in the living room. Both bedrooms and living room have their own units, controlled independently. There is a timer in the living room, read the welcome book left on the bar to understand how to use the units. They do the job, we were on Maui the very end of September through the 1st week of October, it was hot. I am totally renting this unit next year, I'm not sure I would stay anywhere else. I do hope that the closet with beach items gets cleaned out. There really wasn't a cooler to use, we bought one. Chairs are fair. Broken umbrella. Lots of boogie boards. Absolutely will stay here again. Thanks Tyler & Andrea
We’ve stayed in this complex before but LOVED staying in this unit. Great location!! It does need some upgrades- a couple of the beach chairs were unusable, the umbrella was broken, and the towels were threadbare. The beds were comfy and there were plenty of linens available. We appreciated the ac on this hot week! The restaurants next door were handy but because of the close proximity, we could smell fried food all the time!! Pros outweigh the cons and we would stay here again.
Home away from home
Our stay was amazing. Kihei is definately a great place to stay. The condo was roomy and it was so nice to be able to cook. We had stayed at the Grand Wailea for a week prior to checking into the condo and our experience at the condo was far better than the resort.
Best reunion ever!
We absolutely loved the condo. It was very clean up to date and in a perfect location. We loved having coffee outside while watching the sun go down. The mango tree is amazing, mangoes for days! We had the best experience ever. Shopping is close by so if you forget items don't worry everything is pretty much a stroll away. The closet with beach items was such a great touch, thank you. Mahalo for making our memories ones we will never forget. Hugs!
Thank you for the kind review. We're glad you enjoyed your reunion.
Great location and great property. Had everything we needed for our Maui vacation. We will hopefully get to stay there again in the future.
Thank you for your kind review. We hope to have you again!
Choses à faire à Maui dans notre Kihei Vacation Condominium
• Se relaxer sur la plage
• Plongée en apnée et plongée sous-marine
• Golf (à proximité de Wailea)
• Surf (il y a une grande plage de surf à 5 minutes au nord de votre copropriété de la plage de Kihei)
• Pêche (beaucoup d'excursions)
• Observation des baleines (selon la saison), parfois les baleines nagent dans des gousses très proches de la plage et vous pouvez les voir depuis votre propre véranda
• Aquarium (voir le bureau d'excursions)
• Shopping (à distance de marche de notre location en bord de mer Kihei, ou allez à Lahaina pour l'après-midi)
• Luaus (le Marriott de Wailea en a un super.)
• Prenez un bateau pour Lanai et visitez les plantations d'ananas.
• Essayez un tour en hélicoptère
• Faites un voyage de plongée en apnée à Molokini pour la meilleure plongée en apnée que vous puissiez imaginer.
• Asseyez-vous sur la plage ou sur votre propre terrasse privée et admirez le coucher du soleil
• Louez une voiture et faites une excursion d'une journée à Hana ou profitez d'une des nombreuses randonnées le long du chemin.