Venez rester avec nous à notre moderne, tropical et propre, 2 chambres, 1 salle de bain Cottage. Notre chalet est dans la rue d'une longue plage de 5 milles dans ensoleillé, calme, North Kihei. Il ne prend que 30 secondes (45 secondes si vous marchez vraiment lent!) à pied de la plage du chalet. De superbes vues sur la baie et le port Maalea, West Maui Mts., Et l'île de Lanai ..... Tout peut être vu de l'intérieur du chalet, une terrasse ou la pelouse! Beaucoup de magasins, restaurants et activités à proximité. Idéalement situé pour toutes les activités.
Cottage, 2 chambres + lit convertible (s), 1 salle de bain, (2-4 personnes confortablement)
HALE MA KE KAI VACATION RENTALS
- Dernière mise à jour du calendrier :
- 19 janv. 2019
Salle(s) de bain
Type de destination
Salle à manger
Equipements de loisirs
Les réservations annulées ne seront pas remboursées.
Wonderful hosts, wonderful house!
The owners of this house really went the extra mile to make sure my family's trip was excellent.
1. Charming house in good condition.
2. Outstanding owners, and a wonderful neighbor. After my children expressed concern that Santa Claus might not be able to find them on Maui, the next door neighbor (a long-term tenant of the owners of this rental cottage) actually bought Christmas presents for my children! Everyone was extremely friendly.
3. Nice central location in Kihei. It takes about 1 minute to walk to the beach.
4. Air conditioning (although the A/C unit is located above the kitchen/dining area, and the cool air doesn't really waft back into the bedrooms very well).
5. Zillions of beach toys, chairs, boogie boards, paddle boards, umbrellas, etc. Bicycles are also available. They even provide water shoes in multiple sizes to borrow. I've never seen a rental with this much beach stuff for renters to borrow.
6. Nice deck with grill, umbrella, and lights over outdoor dining area. We ate dinner one night outside while it rained, protected by the huge umbrella.
7. The beach is very quiet. No mobs of other people. The water is clear, and there is plenty of soft sand with few to no rocks.
8. Nice large driveway with ample parking.
9. The TV is larger and nicer than pictured, and they have board games as well. However, never got bored enough to turn on the TV or play a game. We were too busy all day and exhausted at night.
1. The house is next to a small road in Kihei that gets a fair amount of traffic. I was uncomfortable letting my 7 and 9 year old children cross the road unsupervised. You can hear passing vehicles if you're outside, but it's not that loud and you can't
2. There's not much of a view. The rental cottage is sort of tucked behind a larger rental unit that is closer to the road.
Overall, we were thrilled with this rental, and would consider renting here again!
Aloha David and family,
Thank you for a really nice review! I wish we could do something about the cars. Since Kihei is getting so popular with visitors to our Island and of course the local families, traffic has increased and mostly at "pau hana time" (finish work).
We will work on getting the newly purchased potted palm trees moved away from the line of vision for the cottage.
We are so glad that Santa found your boys on Maui to make their Maui Christmas a memorable one!
Again thank you for staying with us!
Linda and Harry
Great location. Quite and right across the street from the beach.
We really enjoyed our stay here. The owners were great. They had a basket of treats for us on our arrival. They meet you when you arrive and give you a run through of the property. The beach across the street is kid friendly and is not crowded. There is a farmers market within easy walking distance. It’s an easy drive into the center of Kihei. We would definetly stay there again.
Great location and friendly hosts
Very clean and convenient
Wonderful house and location
Our host, Linda, met us at the house on arrival and gave us a great tour of the house and surroundings along with a giant gift basket of treats! The house was clean and comfortable, within a five minute walk of a pretty though quite windy beach. There were lots of beach chairs, boogie boards, an umbrella, and other beach items that we made good use of. The location was great for access to exploring many areas on Maui. We had a wonderful time and would definitely consider returning for another stay.
Thank you for choosing us for your vacation and thank you for the great review. We enjoyed meeting you and don't forget that we do give a discount on your return visit should decide to visit us again.
Harry and Linda
Would come back here again!
We absolutely loved our location as well as our hosts. They could not have been more helpful and friendly and included a homemade mango bread in our fully loaded snack basket. We watched the sunsets from the property and enjoyed the beach right across the street. We had a 5 minute walk to get the best shaved ice and farmers market, as well as an ABC store which we picked up yogurt from to make smoothies from the fresh fruit the owners gave us. I would recommend this to anyone
Easy relaxed stay
The cottage was great - everything was as expected and more. Linda and Harry were super helpful and thoughtful. We loved our welcome basket! The place is well supplied - towels, beach equipment, kitchen, bathroom. Great hosts!
The location is great too. The beach is just across the street and is great for kids (morning the water was generally calm). It’s a really long beach too - great for walking and running. The sand is also weirdly amazing for building castles with the kids.
It’s also a great spot for day trips to other parts of the island - and close enough to airport to make arriving and leaving super easy. Recommend big beach a little further south too.
parcs, aquariums, skate parc, de nombreux restaurants, des cours d'art à faire et prendre, studios de yoga, luaus, épiceries, centres commerciaux / centres commerciaux, parcs à billes, surf / vent leçons de surf, scooter, kayak, plongée en apnée, planche de surf / stand up paddle vacances, balades en canoë
Informations supplémentaires sur les tarifs de location
The required 25% deposit to confirm and hold dates is NON-REFUNDABLE. The balance is due 14 days prior to your arrival. CANCELLED BOOKINGS will receive back the BALANCE, ONLY IF we are able to re-book your dates.