Condo, 3 chambres, 2. 0 Bains, (8 personnes)
Gérant immobilier / professionnel
Salle(s) de bain
Soirées/évènements non autorisés
Animaux non bienvenus
Adaptée aux enfants
Âge minimum du vacancier principal:25
Occupants maximums:8 (peut accueillir jusqu’à 8 adultes)
Unit needs good cleaning and updating. Sliding glass doors on master not operative. Did not close or lock. Huge crack around door frame at door lock side. Shud have been addressed prior to our stay! Front bedroom blind had large hole where blind had been broken. Picture on line had blind raised so not visible. Known items that needed repair i.e. Sliding door and blind shud have been disclosed or fixed prior to our stay. We were deceived by not knowing. Very disappointed in this unit and presentation to public!
This unit is on the seventh floor. I'm sorry the lock on the slider to the balcony did not lock. But there is no way that anyone could ever get into your unit from that seventh floor balcony. Blinds have been repaired.
Fine place to stay if you don't expect the Taj Mahal
The complex is very, very good. Great location and amenities are very good as well. The unit itself was just as advertised online. Very pretty decor, magnificent view, comfortable beds, well equipped kitchen and nice balcony. As other renters have said, the cleaning service was not great. I made the mistake of looking under our bed and it appeared not to have been touched for quite some time. The master bathroom needs some tlc. Needs new grout around it and the shower curtain bar should really be replaced. No dealbreakers by any means. We all had a very nice vactaion.
This condo is used a lot. It was due for a deep clean. We will take care of that now. And the owner is about to remodel that bathroom.
We had a great vacation!
We had a great vacation! The condo was accommodating for my family. What was update was done nicely. It would be nice to see the bathrooms updated. They were a bit dated and could use a good scrubbing! Overall the place was very good!
Nice little condo
This condo was a nice family place to stay. However, there are a few things that should be considered that isnt listed when renting this property.
I want to start by saying, this condo was clean and all of the furniture was new. It was very beachy, pretty, and clean inside. The mattresses are comfortable and new. The condo sleeps 8 comfortably. The patio furniture is also newer.
Now... for a few things that need noted before choosing this condo. Some of these issues are not the fault of the owner, and some are expensive updates/remodles... so I get why they were not done yet, but still worth noting.
- parking there is 1 spot per unit and guest spots on a 1st come basis. This is told to you with the check in info. What is left out is the fact that for about 70 units there are only 17 guest spots! Street parking is very limited. What you need to do if you have more than 1 car is go to tiki garden parking lot 1/2 mile down the road and purchase a parking pass for about $24/day. You may go to the municipal building/police dept. Mon-fri 8-4pm to get a long term parking pass at a slight discount.
- the AC works really well in the back of the condo closest to the unit. The 2 guest rooms in the front get quite warm and the ceiling fan in the double bed room doesnt work well even after we had it looked at by maintenance.
- the showers desperately need replaced. They are old, have mold in the grout lines and the shower rods are so rusted you can not close the curtian by sliding the rings... you have to unhook the rings and rehook them in a closed position, which is frustrating.
- the window coverings are horrible! The master only has sheers so there is little privacy if someone is on the balcony, and no blocking of any morning light. The 2 queen room has broken brown cheap blinds that let the sun beam in and hit you in the face every morning. The best window covering is in the double room with both blinds and curtians.
- the patio doors have to be the original doors or close to them. Im pretty sure they are single pane. I checked them mult. times thinking they were open because at 7 floors up the people at the pool and on the beach sounded like they were in the condo. They are very light and feel like they could shatter if you opened them too fast. The master bedroom patio door didnt open at all. They were fixed shut.
With all this said this is still a nice condo and Id recomend it to a friend.
We were there for a week and everything was great! There were some issues with the sliding door that maintenance could not fix, but they were there quickly and the building is just getting older.
Just returned from a wonderful vacation on Indian Shores. This was our first stay here and we were pleased. The property is clean and well maintained. Condo is just as shown in the photos. Beds are comfortable. Ceiling fans in each room. Kitchen is fully stocked with dishes, pots, pans etc for cooking. Having a washer and dryer in the unit is a plus!
Beach was quiet and not very crowded while we were there.
We enjoyed ice cream at Haze and dinner at Caddy's, both conveniently located across the street.
We had no problems during our stay.
A couple suggestions to the owner-the ceiling fan in the double bed room is noisy/squeaks loudly; availability of beach towels in the condo would be a plus.
Only downside, which is in no way related to the owner, was the people who chose to disregard the no smoking signs and smoked on the balconies. As a nonsmoker, the odor of cigarettes and cigars while enjoying the beautiful view and ocean sounds was a disappointment.
Thank you for.sharing your home with us.
Clearwater est une ville Floride tranquille qui abrite certaines des plus belles plages de toute la Floride. Remuez vos orteils dans le sable mou sucré, participer à la vaste gamme de sports nautiques disponibles, ou de passer la journée de visites. Quelles que soient les activités de Clearwater que vous choisissez, vous ne pouvez pas vous tromper en choisissant des vacances à Clearwater et la gamme de locations de condos à Clearwater d'iTrip Vacation.
écosystème diversifié de Clearwater a gagné en popularité en tant que leader dans l'éco-tourisme. Avec plus de 300 espèces de poissons peuplant les eaux, Clearwater est une destination de pêche de premier choix. Les nombreux parcs locaux autour de nos condos Clearwater offrent le cadre idéal pour le vélo, la randonnée, l'observation des oiseaux, et bien d'autres activités liées à la nature. activités Clearwater étendent passé juste amusant de plage. Voir de près et personnels avec les dauphins, tortues de mer, et des loutres à l'Aquarium Marine ou visiter le centre-ville et assistez à un concert de présentation ou d'orchestre au Ruth Eckerd Hall. Il y a aussi de nombreux magasins à proximité de nos condos Clearwater, un petit quelque chose pour chaque type de client. À Campagne Mall, non seulement vous pouvez profiter de grands magasins, mais aussi contre la chaleur d'été sur la patinoire couverte située au centre de la galerie.
Des vacances Clearwater ne peut pas être complète sans une visite en soirée au Pier 60, à une courte distance de nos condos Clearwater, pour voir les plus beaux couchers de soleil de la Floride. Chaque couchers de soleil de nuit à Pier 60 célèbrent le soleil couchant avec musique live, artisanat local et des artistes de rue. Après une longue journée de plaisir au soleil, vous serez heureux de revenir à l'un de nos condos Clearwater pour recharger et commencer tout de nouveau dans la matinée. Chez Vacances iTrip, nous savons à quel point des vacances spectaculaires sont importantes et c'est pourquoi nous nous efforçons d'offrir uniquement les meilleures locations de condo à Clearwater.