3 chambres, 1 Loft, 1 Den, 3 salles de bains, terrasse, HotTub / piscine, Wifi, et une vue imprenable
Particulier / consommateur
Matt and Lucy, Managers and Owners of Simi Homes, LLC
- anglais, espagnol
Salle(s) de bain
Soirées/évènements non autorisés
Animaux non bienvenus
Our association does not allow pets on property
Adaptée aux enfants
Âge minimum du vacancier principal:25
Les réservations annulées au moins 60 jours avant le début du séjour pourront être remboursées à hauteur de 100 %. Les réservations annulées au moins 30 jours avant le début du séjour pourront être remboursées à hauteur de 50 %.
Out numbered by kids!
Simple, truly a vacation get away. Space to separate and relax!!! We can’t wait to go back! Thank you!
Mountain views in Silverthorne
This was everything we expected and more! The description of the property was accurate and check in and check out was easy and problem free. A perfect place for a large family.
We are so happy your family had a wonderful trip. We look forward to having you back in the future.
Spring break ski vacation
Our large group had a wonderful time in the condo. It was really nice to have ample parking as many places only have room for two vehicles.
We are thrilled your group had a wonderful time.
This place was perfect for our trip to the mountains. Was clean/spacious/all around great spot. Would highly recommend.
Thank you Tim, we are so happy you had a great trip up to the mountains.
Beautiful, well equipped, just as promised!
Property worked perfectly for our group
Of 9. Would highly recommend!
We’re so happy you and your group had a wonderful time in the mountains. Thanks for staying with us and we hope to see you back in the future.
Great location, roads well maintained through storm, ideal for multiple mountains!!
So I'll get my one complaint out of the way.
Reading "three bedrooms" I was under the impression that the following rooms were there
1) king bed in a room
2) queen bunk bed in a room
3) queen bunk bed in a room
4) loft with queen / twin bunk bed
Issue was, the 3rd room was possibly attic space turned into a room with two twin beds. Cause some friction between our group, but eventually worked its way out.
Now for the positives. The place is an awesome setup
1) they have everything you need for cooking, cleaning, sleeping, showering, they cover virtually every base minus food
2) location is AMAZING, you're close to everything you'll need for the trip such as dining locations, groceries, etc etc
3) Location for Skiing/Snowboarding is perfect if you want to venture out to multiple mountains. We went to A-Basin, Keystone, and Vail. Even with the massive storm during this weekend, it was all do-able!
4) Community Center is great. The hottub is a little small, but only one night did we have to wait 5 mins for another group to be leaving. Sauna was perfect after a long day
5) Well maintained roads! We were there during a decent size storm (24-30 inches that weekend) and had little issue to none with the roads. Granted, we did have a 4x4awd truck.
Overall, if I stayed in this area again I'd look at this location and would highly recommend it to others. 10/10 can't beat it. Just knowing the room setup a bit better would of made for a little better trip :)
Brad we are so pleased that you and your guests had a wonderful time in the mountains. We hope to see you back again next year.
Matt and Lucy