Cabine, 2 chambres, 1 bains, pour 4 personnes (4 adultes)
Gérant immobilier / professionnel
Vacasa of the Central California Coast
- anglais, français, allemand, espagnol, portugais, italien
Salle(s) de bain
Soirées/évènements non autorisés
Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
Dogs only. Max of 2.
Adaptée aux enfants
Âge minimum du vacancier principal:21
Occupants maximums:4 (peut accueillir jusqu’à 4 adultes)
Quiet hours are from 10 pm to 8 am.
Les réservations annulées au moins 60 jours avant le début du séjour pourront être remboursées à hauteur de 100 %. Les réservations annulées au moins 30 jours avant le début du séjour pourront être remboursées à hauteur de 50 %.
Really enjoy our time at property. Overall a very good experience.
Lock box in easer location
Better instructions for tv.
Loved the deck
Well appointed kitchen
Sofa very comfortable
Great beds bedding
Attention to decor
The house was very comfortable and quaint. We enjoyed our time here very much. It was a reasonable distance from Santa Cruz and there is a grocery store nearby. It's very peaceful sitting on the patio and we liked being able to cook our own meals. Would stay again for sure.
nice place with some problems
We enjoyed staying there, but we ran into a bunch of minor annoyance that could be easily fixed:
1) The Internet password emailed to us in advance and on the paperwork in the house is WRONG - if you enter it as written, with a capital H in the middle, it won't work. We had to call on the phone to be told the correct password - same as written but with a lower-case h.
2) The instructions on the AV equipment were confusing (specifically, they tell you push a button on the remote control that does not exist), and we never did find a way to do what we wanted: watch Netflix on line.
3) There's no drying rack for dishes you've washed.
4) The stopper for the bathtub is too small - it falls down into the drain, and it was a pain to get it out.
5) You should warn people not to turn directly into the carport after coming up the driveway - the geometry of the paving is such that you'll get a major scrape to the bottom of your car, as we did. Tell people to drive forward onto the gravel, then (if they want) back into the carport.
We are happy that you had a nice time! Thank you for the valuable feedback. We have passed it along to the manager to be addressed. Please call us when you book next time to be sure the unit has all of the amenities you require. We hope you will let us host you again soon!