Particulier / consommateur
Particulier / consommateur
Salle(s) de bain
Soirées/évènements non autorisés
Animaux non bienvenus
Adaptée aux enfants
Les réservations annulées au moins 30 jours avant le début du séjour pourront être remboursées à hauteur de 100 %. Les réservations annulées au moins 14 jours avant le début du séjour pourront être remboursées à hauteur de 50 %.
Location is great but could be a lot cleaner and it's somewhat unsafe
- Beds were very comfortable
- Location is convenient
- Excellent communication with owner
- Clean bathrooms and kitchen
- Washer and dryer both work well
- Parking is very convenient
- The carpet is filthy and old. We found a few toe nail clippings (with nail polish on them) in the living room the first day we were there.
- Several of the doorway carpet tack strips have nails protruding from them. We stepped on quite a few before telling everyone to always wear shoes in the house.
- The top bunk in the downstairs bedroom has a broken wooden plank that has been fixed with duct tape so we were hesitant to use that bed and chose not to do so.
- The couch is old and worn. The wood frame can be felt when sitting on it and one corner has a very large tear to the point you can see all the way down to the base.
- The backyard is very unkempt and cannot be used, especially if you have children.
- The house seems quite dusty and that could be just due to not being dusted very well. The fireplace area has small wooden splinters everywhere that have fallen onto the carpet. We had to pick up the splinters when we first arrived to make sure no one stepped on them.
The house was put together nicely and had many amenities. It was nice to set a personalized door code. The bedrooms had great space and it was nice to have 3 bathrooms. The only thing I would change is the backyard space. There was only seatting for 2 and that wasn’t taken care of, only a small charcoal grill. We would stay here again!
Great location and plenty of room!
We enjoyed our stay at this property. It was located a short distance from the casinos and main beach area. The property was clean and well kept.
Note to others are that the room at the very top with 2 queen beds and 1 full bath (two shower heads -cool) does require you to go thru a smaller bedroom at the mid-level (so less privacy in this room with 1 queen or full bed and daybed). It wasn't clear in the listing. Lastly, there is a 3 car max limit due to the City ordinances and parking on the street can be a fined. There are maximum car limits for each rental property in South Lake Tahoe. I believe the equation is total occupants permit for rental divide by 4. In this case, 12/4 = 3 cars max.
Overall, the property was very afforable and provide lots of room for us. A great big dinner table and ping pong table were a plus.