Maison, 3 chambres, 2 bains, 8 personnes (8 adultes)
Particulier / consommateur
Vacasa of Central Oregon
- anglais, français, allemand, espagnol, portugais, italien
Salle(s) de bain
Soirées/évènements non autorisés
Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
Adaptée aux enfants
Âge minimum du vacancier principal:21
Occupants maximums:8 (peut accueillir jusqu’à 8 adultes)
Quiet hours are from 10 pm to 8 am.
Enjoyed our stay at this cute house. Nice location, plenty of room and cozy. Only complaint is the mattress were not comfortable, need replacing.
Thank you for your review. We have made the owner aware of your suggestions to improve this home, thank you! We hope to host you again in the future.
We loved the living room area - plenty of comfortable seating, great TV with Roku and cable and a decent gas fireplace. <br />
We did not like being surprised by a train running through the backyard, the tiny closet of a bedroom with the ceiling so slanted you couldn't move around at all or the under-stocked, very small kitchen.
Hi Lisa, thank you for your feedback. Our listing description for this home notes that there are active train tracks nearby. Our pictures and virtual tour are up-to-date and accurate, and we always recommend that our guests view these resources before booking, so that they're sure they will be staying in a home that suits their needs.
Short Family Stay
The home worked well for our family. My only thoughts were to update the matresses, they're rather old and uncomfortable. There were several things felt needed replacement such as the toaster, matresses, perhaps different outdoor chairs/table.
We appreciate your feedback and have shared your review with the owner for their consideration.
Cute house, some things needed
Loved the furnishings and updates. The only things that we noticed that need attention are:<br />
1. Very few standard sized plates and bowls <br />
2. Vinyl shower curtain downstairs was nasty/moldy<br />
3. Downstairs mattress caved in so either mattress or box spring needs replacing (my husband and I are under 180 pounds each and still sank in towards eachother)<br />
4. Keep dogs on leash even for potty time because there are marijuana joints on the ground outside somewhere (our dog ate one and started seizuring so we ended up with a 200 dollar vet bill thinking she was dying just to find out she was high as a kite and needed it flushed out of her system)<br />
5. Chain locks placed up high on the exit doors would be nice to make sure little ones do not get outside since the train tracks are super close<br />
If these changes/precautions were made, the house would be perfect.