Condo, 3 chambres, 2 bains, (Sleeps 7-8)
Particulier / consommateur
Salle(s) de bain
Animaux non bienvenus
NO SMOKING OR PETS. Guests must follow the check out instructions or else there will be an extra cleaning fee charged to the guest.
Les réservations annulées au moins 60 jours avant le début du séjour pourront être remboursées à hauteur de 100 %.
Perfect in every way
We loved our visit to Crested Butte & specifically this townhouse. It was clean, updated, well appointed. Plenty of room for our family of 5 & within easy walking distance of all restaurants. Will absolutely return to CB
Outstanding, convenient accommodations!
This 3 level home/duplex was a perfect place for our vacation. It was well-stocked with necessities, the location made it so easy to walk to everyplace in town, and the management was extremely attentive and easy to work with. Before we arrived, they had already responded to an earlier reviewer's suggestion for a fan upstairs, which added immensely to the comfort.
Wonderful home in a wonderful town
This was my first VBRO experience so please understand that my comments should be scrutinized as being written by a "rookie".
House is a three story unit in a charming collection of condo/townhomes. We shared two common walls with other three story units, but I never heard a single noise through the walls. The second floor balcony is shared with an adjoining unit, but this didn't really concern us. The first floor has two bedrooms (one with a bunk bed and a twin, the other with a queen) and a bath (w/ washer and dryer). The second floor has a newly renovated bath and a large space with the kitchen and living room. The third floor is just a large bedroom with a comfortable king sized bed. The kitchen was stocked with everything you could ever need and appliances were all new.
1. The location is two blocks from Elk Ave., the main street in town with shops and restaurants. The house is also 50 yards from the bus stop with free service to the mountain and other locations.
2. The house was well maintained and clean. Everything worked. The house was stocked with towels and other essentials.
3. The owner and property manager were friendly and communicated quickly.
4. Bike racks were right outside the front door.
5. Great bunk beds for our three boys to sleep.
1. Wi-Fi and TV were very spotty. We had to continue to reset the router to get Wi-Fi and then it would only hold for a few hours at a time. The Direct TV only received 10-11 channels and some of them would drop off. We were not in Crested Butte to sit inside watching TV, and this might have been a temporary issue, but its worth noting.
2. There is a Hostel across the street from the property. The only reason this was a minor issue it that there is a lot of activity there late into the evening (and we slept with our windows open, see #3 below). I cant see this being a problem in the winter months.
3. The third floor bedroom got hot in the evenings even with windows open (no AC needed in CB). I think it needs a ceiling fan badly (for the summer months).
I would certainly return to this property. It was comfortable and felt like home.
Le condo est à seulement 2 pâtés de maisons du parc Rainbow pour vos petits. Il y a aussi un grand terrain de football à proximité. La piste cyclable menant aux célèbres pistes cyclables de Crested Butte se trouve juste devant la porte. Le chemin de récréation pour la course, l'équitation et la randonnée est à 2 pâtés de maisons. L'arrêt de bus à la montagne pour le ski et autres activités toute l'année est à 50 mètres de la porte d'entrée!