Maison, 3 chambres + lit convertible (s), 2 bains, (6-8)
Particulier / consommateur
Particulier / consommateur
Salle(s) de bain
Soirées/évènements non autorisés
Pet owners must clean up after pets.
Adaptée aux enfants
Âge minimum du vacancier principal:21
Les réservations annulées au moins 30 jours avant le début du séjour pourront être remboursées à hauteur de 100%. Les réservations annulées au moins 14 jours avant le début du séjour pourront être remboursées à hauteur de 50%.
The house exceeded expectations. It was in a quiet neighborhood but close enough to walk to downtown. It had plenty of room with 3 bedrooms/2 bathrooms spread out thru the house and 2 living rooms . One TV in the upstairs bedroom and one TV in one of the living rooms. The back patio had a high fence for privacy and was a great place to get some sun. I really enjoyed my time here. Even with the train tracks right behind the house , the train only came thru during the day and was not at all bothersome.
Coast Guard Week in Grand Haven
The house was a perfect place for a family and friends get together. The proximity to town and festivities of Coast Guard Week made getting around easy. Air conditioning worked well.
Nice House - Good Location
Nice house and close to everything. We had a very enjoyable stay in Grand Haven and the house was perfect for our family. Had a little fun putting pennies on the railroad tracks.
Great stay in Grand Haven!
We had a very nice stay with 5 adults, 1 baby, and 3 dogs (2 miniature poodles and 1 labradoodle)
- close to town, less than a 10 minute walk
- bath and beach towels included
- allows pets
- bedrooms are all in separate parts of the house so there is good privacy, also 2 decent sized full bathrooms
- upstairs bedroom was plenty big to fit a pack and play for a baby to sleep in
- outside grill and chairs were nice
- short 1.5 mile drive to the beach
- exterior locks were hard to open and the key got stuck multiple times, consider changing out the locks since it’s a little frustrating
- allows pets - both a pro and con since we love traveling with pets but may be a con for others with allergies
- only has window air conditioner units which do a pretty good job of cooling but are very loud
- no dishwasher (which we knew about but would be nice to have one since we cooked for most meals)
Overall we had a very nice stay and Renee was very responsive! The house is charming but a little dated. Pretty much exactly as described and shown in the pictures so was exactly what we were expecting. We would definitely consider staying here again!
My husband and two other couples spent a long weekend here and absolutely adored the home. It was within walking or a short ride to anything we needed. We brought our dogs, would spend the morning at the beach with them, then brought them back once the dog friendly hours were over. Our dogs were rested and we could head back to the beach to relax. The neighborhood was so peaceful and we enjoyed the small town feel of Grand Haven. We cannot wait to go back!
Great family weekend stay!
Our family had a great weekend staying here in Grand Haven! The house was perfect walking distance and bike riding distance to the downtown area, pier, and shops. The house was clean and lots of space inside the house. We really enjoyed our stay!