1 chambre, 1 salle de bain, pour 4 personnes
Gérant immobilier / professionnel
Park City Lodging, Inc.
- anglais, espagnol
Salle(s) de bain
Soirées/évènements non autorisés
Animaux non bienvenus
Adaptée aux enfants
Âge minimum du vacancier principal:25
Park city condo
Very nice but need parking with this property. At least during special events !!
Thanks so much for staying with us! Unfortunately this property does not have parking and we do our best to make that very clear.
Great location in Old Town
3 of us enjoyed 5 nights at the Galleria.
1. Great location - walk to Town lift, about 7 minutes, or 2 minutes to the bus transit center for free buses all over Park City/ Deer Valley. The bus to Canyons took only 15 minutes.
2. Comfortable and quiet bedroom with good storage options
3. Kitchen has full stock of plates, utensils, cookware, dishwasher.
4. Very helpful and responsive concierge service.
5. Entry to building and apartment are via passcodes, no keys required.
1. Slightly small if more than 2 people. Unfortunately all the units at Galleria are that size.
2. There is a sofa bed in the living room but note it faces Main St so you get the street noise until the restaurants and bars close.
3. Advertised hot tub was mostly shut while we were there.
4. Take note that laundry is $2.50 and dryer is another $1.50, payable only with quarters so stock up!
5. Also note that the kitchen only has dishwashing detergent, salt and pepper. You need to get everything else if you plan to cook.
You will also need to bring your own toiletries.
6. Check in is late at 4 pm and there is no place to wait, you need to go to the agency office on the next street.
7. Parking is limited and expensive, if staying here don’t plan on having a car.
Overall a good stay, I would return!
Thanks for your thoughtful review. Sorry to hear there were issues with the hot tub during your stay. We do provide shampoo, conditioner, lotion and soap, so sorry to hear those bathroom amenities were not enough for you. We do recommend not having a car at this condo for the very reasons we listed. We wish we could have earned your 5 star review and we hope you do when you return!
The condo was in the perfect location, decorated perfectly, and super clean. We enjoyed our stay there and would definitely book again. The only suggestion I have is a full length mirror. We were there for wedding events and It would have been nice to be able to see what we looked like.
Very Good Park City Option for a single or couple.
If you want to stay in downtown Park City, a very good option. Clean and comfortable in easy walking distance to all that downtown has to offer.