J'adore ta maison, c'est magnifique, beau et plus que ce à quoi nous nous attendions. Je vous remercie
Particulier / consommateur
- anglais, français, allemand
Salle(s) de bain
Dispositifs de sécurité
Type de destination
Salle à manger
Équipements de loisirs
Piscine / Spa
Soirées/évènements non autorisés
In den Wohnraeumen ist das Rauchen nicht erlaubt
Adaptée aux enfants
Poolzaun fuer Kinder, Niedrigpoolarea fuer Babies
Les réservations annulées ne seront pas remboursées.
The perfect place to chill!
We spent one week in this beautiful Villa and enjoyed every moment. Besides the huge pool and Jacuzzi there are lots of fun activities like Kanus, Bikes, Basketball, Gaming room etc. It was almost too big for a family of 4. The neighbourhood is very quiet, shops only a few minutes drive. Highly recommended!
Pros and Cons
We stayed in this property March 2019. There are definite pros and cons to renting this property – read before you stay:
1. Pretty spacious: 4 bedrooms. Although large master is kind of wasted space. The bathroom is so far away from the hot water heater that we rarely had a hot shower.
2. Pool and hot tub are nice, but take considerable time (and expense) to heat up.
3. Game room: Nice activities to have in the evening. Washer and dryer were also nice to have.
4. Kayaks: We enjoyed kayaking in the canals. We saw dolphins and a manatee in the canal.
5. Stocked kitchen, beach chairs, cooler for use.
1. Cleanliness: Property owner indicated that property had been cleaned prior to rental. However, we found hair and fingernail clippings in beds which required us to wash all sheets and remake beds. The bathroom rug in the master was also filthy and full of human/dog hair. We needed to vacuum which, in addition to laundering sheets, was not what we had in mind for our vacation. Additionally, the glass dining room table, stainless steel appliances and glass doors all had fingerprints and smudges. We ended up wondering if the property had been cleaned at all prior to our arrival.
2. Supplies: The home did not have any hand soap, toilet paper, paper towels or garbage bags available. We had to buy all of these supplies.
3. Electricity charge: We were billed extra for electricity for heating the hot tub/pool. We only heated them approximately 4 hours per day for 6 days so pretty expensive.
4. The water feature shown in all the pictures for the house/pool does not actually work. The pool also had numerous cracked tiles so be careful.
5. Mouse: We found a mouse in the bedroom with twin beds. The children refused to sleep in there after that event. The property manager did not come out until the end of our stay to look into it.
6. The cleaning crew (or who we assumed to be the cleaning crew) sat in the driveway of the property and waited for us to leave on the day we checked out. Although we did not have to vacate until 10:00, we felt rushed to depart as there were 2 – 3 vehicles waiting outside the house waiting for us to leave.
This is a beautiful home with an amazing pool and patio area! We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and will hopefully back again someday. We were all sorry that we had to leave!
accès direct au golfe du Mexique en bateau depuis la Villagoona en quelques minutes