10 couchages, 4 chambres, 3 salles de bains, vue imprenable sur la baie et les montagnes
Particulier / consommateur
Tim & Louise Connolly
- anglais, français, allemand, espagnol, italien
Salle(s) de bain
Certain pets allowed on application.
Adaptée aux enfants
Les réservations annulées ne seront pas remboursées.
Mieux que les photos
GRANDS, spacieux, très bien équipée et une vue à couper le souffle. Une vrai maison de vacances parfaite pour 2 couples avec des enfants.
Villa at Herradura
I read the reviews before booking and all sum up what we felt, a great location, clean with stunning views and space to relax and a great place to stay.
I hope to use it again in the future.
Perfect location, wonderful and comfortable house, great views.
We had a fantastic stay in villa Celeste in La Herradura. The house is comfortabel and very well decorated, good beds and very complete, inside and outside. We enjoyed the great views, the walks in the park (mountain up! and very close to the house), the sunny weather, the small and friendly restaurants in la Herradura ( especially the Italians) and not really far form interesting Granada and beautiful Malaga. Very kind owners an a helpful property manager. So, if you are not enjoying your holiday in this house, you have a problem!!! Thanks a lot Tim and Lou and we love to come back in May with our children and grandchildren! Gabriele and Aad
The magnificent Villa Celeste
This is a truly magnificent villa, set in a beautiful and unspoilt location with breathtaking panaramic views of La Herradura and the spectacular mountains beyond.
Located at the end of a no through road and amongst a small cluster of other luxurious homes, Villa Celeste provides significant privacy and absolute peace and quiete for a truly relaxing holiday.
The villa is superbly finished throughout; it is clean, safe and extremely well equipped for all ages and requirements. We were a party of 7 and it was very easy to spread out to find some peace in the shade and read a book or to sunbathe undisturbed whilst others played in the pool and on the table tennis.
Correspondence with Tim, the Owner and Rachel, the property Manager (whos office is just a short 5 minute drive to the seafront) was flawless throughout and it was reassuring to know that someone was on hand for advice or to help address any issues...
We had a minor problem with the kettle which stopped working on our second day and after a quick chat to Rachel while passing through from the local supermarket, there was a brand new replacement delivered to the door within just a couple of hours - Nothing major, I know, but from past experiences, it's easy to overlook a minor matter which can unnecessarily escalate to something more significant, so important to mention the high standard of support provided by Rachel and Costa Tropical Villas.
Tim has clearly spent a lot of time and effort on the fine detail to make Villa Celeste a magnificent place to visit and it certainly impresses in every respect.
I could go on, but as all other 5* reviews have already mentioned, this is a superb find which fails to disappoint and I have absolutely no reservations in recommending Tim, Lou, Rachel and the magnificent Villa Celeste for a superb holiday.
Best vacation ever !
THANK You, Tim & Lou for giving us the opportunity to rent this fabulous villa in La Herradura for two weeks this summer. Fantastic view over the bay, sunrise and sunset. Everything in the house worked perfectly, and we (Family of 9 adults and one small child 3 motnhs) have had one of the best holidays ever. Our "morning-guests" (goats) were just a funny experience. We will be back for sure :-)
Goats, table tennis and sunsets
have to start this review simply by agreeing with all the other 5 star reviews here. They are all pretty accurate and Villa Celeste did not disappoint in any way. It is a bit of a trek up from la Herradura and you really do need a car or a taxi back (tip, get the restaurant to order you one). The upside is stunning views, cooling breezes, peace and quiet and a real sense of being amongst nature (goats, wild boar, dolphins in the bay and many different species of birds). We took a walk up through the woods to the Mirador Restaurant one evening and were rewarded with stunning views back west towards Malaga/Nerja.
The villa was really well equipped, the nutribullet in particular got heavy use for making 'healthy' fruit smoothie cocktails. The beds were huge and comfortable, the TV and Wi-Fi worked well and the air-con in the bedrooms was useful at night (didn't really need it during the day). The outside spaces, especially the terrace off the downstairs master bedroom were great and the pool was a really good size. The villa and the outside areas were also really clean. This was our 3rd Villa holiday in la Herradura and we really are big fans of the area now and can't wait to explore further.
Tim was spot on during the booking process with great communication and it was a real bonus to discover that Rachel Langley was the local agent as we knew her from last year and found her (again) just to be a really helpful, reliable and knowledgeable person.
Overall, highly recommended and almost forgot....great binoculars!
Les éléments suivants sont à proximité:
• Moins d'une heure de l'aéroport de Malaga
• Ramassage à l'aéroport en taxi ou en voiture peuvent être organisées, et il y a des bus
• Une heure de Grenade et l'Alhambra
• Nerja est à seulement 15 minutes en voiture
• Un peu plus d'une heure pour la Sierra Nevada et le ski en hiver
• Une heure de la ville historique de Malaga, lieu de naissance de Picasso
• Piscines communautaires et de paddle-tennis à moins de 100 mètres pour les familles, ainsi que la piscine privée à la villa
• restaurant local à quelques minutes de marche et beaucoup plus d'un mile et demi dans la ville
• restaurants traditionnels espagnols dans la ville, ainsi que la gastronomie et de la cuisine internationale
• des bars de plage, des cafés et des restaurants sur la plage d'un mile et demi
• Beach est un mile et demi
• Boutiques et de la ville sont un mile et demi
• Les parcs aquatiques de l'enfant dans les deux prochains, à 10 minutes en voiture
• Golf se trouve à 25 minutes en voiture, buggys et clubs peuvent être loués
• Options de tennis dans les deux miles, peuvent être réservés à l'avance et sont peu coûteux
• Equitation à seulement 10 minutes en voiture
• club de plongée sous marine à trois miles de distance
• Parapente (ça se passe au-dessus de vous)
• club de plongée sous marine à deux miles de distance
• la location du vélo local dans la ville deux miles de distance
Enregistré au Registre du Tourisme de la Junta de Andalucia: VFT / GR / 00161