Gérant immobilier / professionnel
Salle(s) de bain
Type de destination
Salle à manger
Équipements de loisirs
Piscine / Spa
Animaux non bienvenus
Adaptée aux enfants
Les réservations annulées ne seront pas remboursées.
Beth and Gail run a tight ship here. From the chic furnishing and styling choices, the unparalleled level of cleanliness to the possibly limitless hospitality - we could not have picked a better place to start our new lives in San Diego. We felt at home right away!
My partner and I especially loved how we could enjoy natural daylight through the many windows, start our days with cups of freshly brewed coffee on the balcony and walk to a plethora of unique North Park and South Park cafes, restaurants and shops.
Excellent location and comfortable
Beth and Gail were great hosts. They were responsive when we needed them. The AC wasnt working well initially but they called and explained what we were doing wrong and made sure we had a comfortable night.
They also had beach towels and a beach umbrella which was extremely helpful.
The place has been furnished nicely. Very cozy and comfortable. We went with two kids (5 and 3 years old) who didnt bring any toys but had enough space to run around and keep busy. Two TVs really helped with keeping them occupied too.
Overall clean. Body odor in bedding.
We traveled to San Diego from San Jose by road. We were two adults and two children. We had booked this property from July 15 - July 20.
Things that I liked:
1. Living room and bathroom were clean. Overall kitchen was clean.
2. Many kitchen appliances were provided like blender, pots, pans etc.which proved to be very helpful in cooking dinner and breakfast, specially with small children.
3. The cleaning supplies were also provided like swiffer, counter top cleaners etc. which I used.
4. Very near to the zoo. Makes it easy with small kids.
Things that I did not like:
1. The bed pillows, comforters etc. were smelling of body odor and were not fresh. I felt very uncomfortable in the queen bed due to the odor. The ones that my children used in the living room were also not fresh. I doubt whether the pillow cases, comforters etc were washed in the first place or not. If they were washed, the job was not done properly. Every night after a tiring day falling asleep was a problem.
2. Many utensils in the kitchen were not clean like pots and pans and their lids. There was some or the other old food particles stuck to it. I had to wash them thoroughly before I used them.
3. The description of the property talked about an air inflated bed in the living room. But we did not find one. After I messaged the rental property coordinator he mentioned that the sofa in the living room needs to be used as a bed.
4. Now coming to the final point! $50 was deducted from my damage deposit of $250 because 1 kitchen towel, 1 bath hand towel and 1 bath face towel were slightly stained - as in they turned little yellow when I washed them while doing laundry. I am still in talks with the property owner and the property rental coordinator on how to get my money back. The owner asked me to file a claim. After calling VRBO, getting a case number, when I sat to fill the claim and reached the end of it, it says it needs to be filled by the property owner and not the tenant!! It is august 21st today and my issue is still not resolved! I do not have time to waste. At the same time, I need to get my $50 for those three kitchen and bath hand/face towels that were stained.
Lesson Learned: Being a very clean and organized person myself, I treat the rental property with the same enthusiasm and care! I will not go forward and do laundry of any of the property owner's items, however small they are - napkins!
Guest was clearly 'miffed' about the dollars withheld from security deposit refund, hence the odd complaints. We don't look for little things to deduct; rather, if you damage items to the extent that future guests would find them unacceptable, we ask that you pay for them. The towels were ruined, not simply slightly yellowed. No fuss, these things happen, we understand.
The guest was very pleased with the accommodation and made no mention regarding bedding odor -- until the damage issue. Our bed linens and towels are washed in hot water with detergent after every guest stay. There are no exceptions to this -- ever.
The sofa is a sofa bed (auto-inflating air topper on spring mattress) -- as our listing suggests. Guest had merely to open and extend the bed. Sorry for misunderstanding.
Finally a place I'd give a 10 for cleanliness! It was well appointed.
It was vintage and well appointed. Not too far from North Park scene but a bit of a walk there and back for the older folks. .7 there and back plus the walking around when there. People in apt behind me made a lot of noise opening and closing their door. I think of simple attractive frame to note reminding people that quiet in that realm is appreciated.
I would have liked coffee bec I brought mi e but they had a only keruug and a French press.
Tons of spices for guests but no garlic powder. Plenty of starter soaps for hair, dishwasher, laundry. No bleach which should be there for guests to run the bleach clean ing setting that cleans the washer itself. All and all, I felt it was a good value and spacious. And CLEAN!
Rene and Jeff, we enjoyed your review. Great suggestions...except for the bleach, which made us chuckle, imagining the accidental damage some guests would do, with bleach... LOL. And we use environmentally friendly cleaning products, as much as possible. We'd love to accommodate you again.
Perfect Location and Space
This space located in North Park was perfect for my boyfriend and I. Everything was pristinely clean, the kitchen had every supply we could possibly need, the balcony was charming, and the owner was extremely attentive. This place is located near tons of great restaurants and shops, and just 10 minutes away from Coronado, Hillcrest, La Jolla, and other places we wanted to visit. I would give this place a 10/10 and would stay again.
Great place perfect location
The place was great, plenty of room for 2 adults with two kids. Great kitchen and bathroom all remodeled. This place has AC in each room which is a must in the summer can't wait to book this property next summer!!!
Situé à quelques minutes de la célèbre zoo de San Diego, le centre de San Diego et le Convention Center, Balboa Park avec ses sentiers de randonnée, piscine olympique, courts de tennis, de golf de disque, plat Tir à l'arc, 3 Parcs pour chiens, et à 10 minutes en voiture de San Plages Diego. Vous obtenez le meilleur de Urban San Diego avec son zoo, Park & Musées et Downtown SD avec le Centre de Convention et à tous la vie nocturne que vous pouvez désirer, ainsi que près Plage Proximité. Le North Park Quartier dans le quartier le plus progressiste à San Diego avec son art, la danse, le yoga, les restaurants et les cafés ... il est la Mecque des quartiers urbains entourant le centre de San Diego!