Lodge, de 3 chambres à coucher, 2 ½ salles de bains, 9
Gérant immobilier / professionnel
Crystal Mountain Cabins
Salle(s) de bain
We had a great Christmas experience
This house was wonderful and met all our expectations. From the cute little snowmen to the wonderful kitchen, everything was exactly as descripted on the website.
We had a great Christmas experience at Wonderland Lodge.
That you for giving us great reviews, please come back again - Jan
A wonderful property
A wonderful cabin, fully furnished with a well stocked kitchen. Nestled in the forest within a short drive to mount Rainier national park. A wonderful property
We loved you enjoyed your stay with us, hope to host you again - Jan
Very spacious, well-equipped cabin
Very spacious, well-equipped cabin. The secluded location makes for a perfect getaway. We watched deer off the back porch - a bonus.
Thanks for your kind words, please come again - Jan
Great location and a good place to stay!
We rented this cabin for a couple of days over our spring break (April 2016) and it was a very quiet, somewhat secluded area with good amenities in the house and very close to Crystal Mountain to ride the gondola! The beds were a little firm but overall they were fine. The children had a good nights sleep in their rooms upstairs and my mother-in-law said the bed was good in the other room upstairs. The hot tub was great and was ready to go when we arrived! Some things to note on our stay that could be improved are:
1. The microwave glass tray was missing when we arrived. We telephoned the manager and she apologized. She also told me that the previous renters had damaged it and they couldn't get a new one in time which I understood.
2. The house could use a good clean on the exterior.
3. The biggest complaint was a lack of curtains and/or blinds. I talked with the manager on this and she said that we were the first ones to bring this up. I don't mind being out with nature but when you are next to other renters, a little privacy goes a long way for everyone. If we had to change, we had to use the restroom to do so. There were blinds on some of the upstair room windows but not on the big windows upstairs or any of the windows in the living, dining, kitchen areas. Someone had placed some nails on the moulding above the master bedroom's patio window and I believe that someone used a sheet to hang up a makeshift curtain. We didn't do that because we didn't want to potentially damage the sheets.
4. The ice maker in the kitchen didn't work (possibly disabled?) but there were ice trays. Also the water filter needs to be changed on the fridge.
5. There are video game systems (1st gen Xbox and a Nintendo 64) but the Nintendo was missing the power cord. The couch by the tv is also a little run down.
6. We couldn't use the gas grill. It has quite a bit of rust on the grill and the grill grate should be replaced. That was a bummer because we wanted to have a nice barbecue.
I was hoping for a little bit more but we had a good stay. I am not sure if we'd come back to this particular house but we do like the location. I would just suggest putting some money into the little things because I know that the investment will pay for itself.
The hot-tub and fireplace were awesome after a day of skiing in 20 degree weather.
The cabin is very nice and is in great shape, kept well. The sleeping accommodations were great for the six that we had. The hot tub and fireplace were awesome after a day of skiing in 20 degree weather. There apparently was a wind/snow storm before our stay, and had knocked out some of the electronic devices in the house, so be aware that this is a possibility during the stormy early winter months. Even without those few things (microwave, dishwasher, clothes dryer) we were able to easily stay plenty warm and thoroughly enjoyed our stay. Jan came by halfway through our stay and dropped off more wood to keep us warm and let us know that someone was there to help if we needed anything. I would definitely stay here again.
Everything at the cabin was great!
This is a great cabin with a big kitchen great for big families! The outside hot tub was amazing!