Beau lotissement de 2 chambres, 2 salles de bain avec mezzanine. mises à jour plus récentes à travers. Les couleurs claires avec cadre spacieux. La propriété dispose d'une cuisine ouverte avec escalier en colimaçon reliant le loft à l'étage. Deux chambres à l'étage principal avec une salle de bain complète. Cinq minutes à la station de ski Northstar. À seulement cinq minutes en voiture du sentier Tahoe Rim, du centre-ville de Kings Beach ou des casinos Northshore. Townhome simple et élégant qui a un N. idéal. emplacement Lake Tahoe. l'accès d'été des piscines communautaires et des courts de tennis. LITS: 1 lit king, 1 lit queen et 2 lits jumeaux.
2. 5 chambres, 2 bains, 6 couchages
Tahoe NORTH Rentals
- Dernière mise à jour du calendrier :
- 24 janv. 2019
Salle(s) de bain
Equipements de loisirs
Pluses and minuses
We stayed here for 3 nights - had never been to Lake Tahoe before.
- North Tahoe Rentals is fantastic to rent from - very knowledgeable and courteous on phone, very complete paperwork, nice follow-up email a few days before rental begins to review important info and tell you about things to do in the area. Very nice!
- Condo is the best stocked condo I have ever stayed in - very comfortable and clean
- There was a king bed in the master, which was hard to find in Tahoe rentals
- Great swimming pool in complex - big and clean - attendant there
- Good location - about 2 miles from lake - quiet - yet easy to find off a main road
- It is dark - condos on either side so windows in front and back only
- It was warm (August) - hard to get cooled off - no AC which was fine, but no cross ventilation even with ceiling fans going. Bedrooms are in basement and cooler. But upstairs is warm. The loft was too hot for sleeping. Fortunately we didn't need to use those beds.
Overall I would recommend this place, but probably not in the summer because it's hard to cool off. I would definitely rent again at Kings Beach!
Thank you very much for your review of the property. We will be sure to pass the information onto the homeowner and see what we can do about getting better cross ventilation in the condo. We look forward to serving you again in the future! Thank again, Tahoe North Rentals Management
Not walking distance to beach
I was incredibly disappointed that the condo is not as close to the beach as it appears to be on the map. You have to drive down to King's Beach, especially if you are traveling with kids. I was specifically looking for a place where we could walk to the beach and I felt like the map here was misleading. Granted, I should have looked more closely at the details and Googled the development, but honestly, the map should be accurate...especially for people who search via map.
The condo itself was OK. It's a pretty typical Tahoe cabin, pretty shabby. Clean, but with peeling paint. The pantry was pretty well stocked. The dining table is high with bar chairs, so it wouldn't work well for babies and toddlers. Bring your own soaps/shampoos, etc., including hand soap. There were lots of towels and beach stuff, which was appreciated. The pool was convenient and close by.
The price, which ended up being higher than what it was listed at because of it being a holiday weekend, was too high, especially because of the location issue.
Les tarifs indiqués ci-dessus n'incluent pas les taxes et les frais.
From as low as $104/night
Off Season Rates: From as low as $104/night.*
Peak Season Rates: From as low as $114/night.*
*All above rates are based on a 7 night stay. Shorter stays, holiday periods, and
weekends are subject to higher rates. Departure cleaning, insurance, and taxes
are not included in the above rates.
**This property is not available for vacational rentals during winter months as it
is a part of our Ski Lease Program.