- 4 BR, 2. 5 BA 8-10 personnes
Gérant immobilier / professionnel
Salle(s) de bain
Soirées/évènements non autorisés
Smoking is permitted outdoors
Animaux non bienvenus
Adaptée aux enfants
Âge minimum du vacancier principal:21
Les réservations annulées ne seront pas remboursées.
Unfortunately did not meet expectations as listed. House was clean and taken care of but lacked a few necessities such as soap in the bathroom, appropriate towels, and the sheets smelled. Overall, these were minor and did not warrant a call or email to the owner. We deducted 2 stars based upon owner fees, house rules, a hot tub check (?) during our stay, and a late check-in. We have traveled with VRBO/HomeAway a few times a year and are using past experiences to set reviews.
Great location for WV
Very much recommend renting this lovely home from Debs. Local to WV, great location, well appointed house on 3 levels with lots of space for a large family or two staying together.
Loved our stay!
We had a great Thanksgiving time out. We enjoyed the location and our trip to Santa’s Village. We also caught a movie at Barnz with recliners and finished at Guisippe’s Pizza.
So many issues!! BIG NO.
I am not sure why this property is rated so good. Listing down issues and so decide before booking.
1) Pictures are misleading and if you ask for the house pictures from outside, i am sure you wont book it.
2) Its 3 floor apartment. Ground floor bedroom is super waste and was smelling.
3) There was dead rat in our master bedroom and it was smelling since we checked in. We couldnt able to find the reason initially. Smell was so bad that we couldnt able to sleep in the master bedroom. On last day we found the dead rat. Owner didnt care to inform and infact her cleaner told her that she could smell something before we moved in.
4) There was water leakage in the commode . This complain was raised by somebody else as well.. Leakage was so bad that water reaches the ground floor and ground floor bed was un-usable.
5) Owner expect us the put the trash in the community area. Do you really expect us the put the trash board in our car. What if somebody is coming via sedan car, trash can wont even fit in... Anyways, community area was 1 mile and garbage box was closed and we were roaming here and there with trash in our car.. smelling ..
6) On top of it, price quoted was so high with no cancellation... This gave the impression as though property is at some great location, but totally waste....
7) I think somebody else also had issues and asked for the refund, but the owner was least bothered.
I am always surprised when I get a review like this where issues that occurred get so exaggerated from the truth. We investigated all the issues. The toilet did not leak but there was a large amount of water on the floor of the shower room from running the shower with the shower curtain hanging outside of the tub. The toilet room is so far from the lower level bedroom its impossible for that to leak onto the bed. The guest did run the washer so packed with clothes that it did leak unto the laundry room floor that ran under the wall and into the bedroom next door wetting the rug and a corner of the bedspread that was laying on the floor. We do ask our guests to take their trash to a nearby dumpster 1/4 mile away ( not one mile away). We provide trash bags, it can be dropped off as needed and its open 24/7. We use ongoing pest control and it does not happen often but a mouse can sometimes die within the house. She did send me a photo of a tiny mouse( not a rat although you have to admit a rat sounds so much worse) found under a bedside table. I expressed my regret that it happened and probably would have offered some compensation except for the fact that my cleaner called me in tears at the condition of the house after these guests checked out.
À quelques minutes des attractions de White Mountain, des ours formés Clarks, de Franconia Notch, du parc aquatique Whales Tale. Ski à la vallée de Waterville, Loon, Cannon, Tenney. Golf au parcours de golf Owls Nest à proximité. Magasinez dans les points de vente à proximité. Observez le feuillage d'automne sur l'une des nombreuses routes panoramiques ou à proximité d'un cheval. Une écurie à proximité propose des promenades dans les sentiers et du foin.