1 lit, 1. 0 salle de bain (2 personnes)
Gérant immobilier / professionnel
- anglais, français
Salle(s) de bain
Salle à manger
Équipements de loisirs
Soirées/évènements non autorisés
Animaux non bienvenus
Adaptée aux enfants
Âge minimum du vacancier principal:18
Guests are not allowed to book a stay in their city of residence.
Guests must create a Sonder account and verify their ID online after booking. Once complete, check-in instructions will be sent 3 days before stay.
Sonder reserves the right to charge the guest post-stay for any damages to the property. Security deposit will not be taken upfront
L'appartement était en tout point conforme aux photos.
Propre et très fonctionnel, très bien situé pour visiter Montréal et proche de toutes les commodités (supermarchés, retaurants, bars, gare etc ...)
le seul bémol la télé ne fonctionnait pas, mais cela ne nous a pas dérangé.
Nice stay but a few helpful suggestions!
Property was very neat and clean. Neighborhood was perfect location for us and getting in and out was easy peasy.
A few helpful suggestions to improve the overall experience:
1) full length mirror - there should be one in every property - us gals like to see ourselves full length.
2) there aren’t any towel racks in the bathroom - there should be more than just the bar on the shower door to hang up towels to reuse
3) only two bath towels is not sufficient. I mean I know only two people are staying but I would expect a couple extras.
4) there is only a couch in the living room - a nice chair would be helpful - we had to pull one out of the office space for a friend to sit on
5) extra blankets and pillows - Montreal is cold!!
6) thermostats seemed to not do too much to control the actual temperature of the apartment. It was hot most of the time - we opened windows to cool it down so we made it work
Again, we had a pleasant stay but all of these things would have made it perfect! Overall I would stay again and would recommend to others. Just would hope to have a little more amenities :)
Wonderful on every level! Loved the location & felt pretty centrally located; or at least, with easy access to public transportation to all sights & neighborhoods!
The only thing missing was a luggage rack & a bottle of water in the fridge would’ve been nice until one gets their bearings.
Lovely apartment! I’d definitely return!!
Review of Property
This property appears to be in a brand new building. It was very comfortable, bright, clean and spacious. As the ad mentions, it's location is very close to everything. The closest Metro station is St. Laurent which is 1-2 blocks away.
We did have 2 incidents that were taken care of within 2-4 days of mentioning it.
The only complaint I could have was that there was a lot of noise on the street almost every night from people. We figured there was a bar close by as we walked by it a few times.
If you are planning to watch TV there is no cable.
We will be back!
Nice weekend getaway.
Newer apartment. Easy check in. Very responsive owners. Needed more shower towels. Texted owner and towels arrived while at dinner.
15 min walk to old Montréal. Parking was a little tricky.
Only complaint was hard bed. Otherwise most enjoyable place.
Outdoor cafes everywhere.
Would stay again. Thanks.