Maison rénovée près du coeur de San Juan Capistrano
Salle(s) de bain
Dispositifs de sécurité
Type de destination
Salle à manger
Équipements de loisirs
Piscine / Spa
- Remboursement à hauteur de 100 % si vous annulez au moins 60 jours avant l’arrivée.
- Remboursement à hauteur de 50 % (frais de service exclus) si vous annulez au moins 30 jours avant l’arrivée.
- Aucun remboursement si vous annulez moins de 30 jours avant l’arrivée.
Dommages et frais accessoires
Vous pourrez être tenu responsable en cas de dommages causés à la location de vacances durant votre séjour.
Adaptée aux enfants
Occupants maximums: 6
- PMI Southland Vacation Rental House Rules This is a generic house rules document that applies to all of our properties. Specific details for the property you are renting will be in the rental agreement that we will email to you. SECURITY DEPOSIT: There is a $500 - $1000 security deposit for our rental property. All or part of the deposit may be used by the Broker at the time the unit is vacated by the Guest toward reimbursement of the cost of repairing any intentional or negligent damages to the Premises beyond normal wear and tear caused by the Guest or Guest’s guests during their stay. This includes replacing any missing or damaged furnishings. Guest authorizes Broker to charge credit card on file for those damages. MOVE-OUT CLEANING FEE: The one-time cleaning fee for most of our vacation rentals is between $150 and $200. This fee is non-refundable.. CHECK-IN/CHECK-OUT: Check-in time is 4:00 PM PST on the date of arrival; check-out time is 10:00 AM PST on the date of departure. Absolutely NO early check-ins and late check-outs, unless pre-arranged with Broker and receiving approval in writing. Guest will be fined $50 for late check-out and/or early check-in. CONDITION AT CHECK-IN: It is Guest’s responsibility to review the premises upon check-in and give notice (preferably in writing) to Broker if Guest discovers any damage to the Premises or Furnishings. This includes anything broken, dangerous, defective or unsafe in or on the leased Premises. Broker shall repair and correct said conditions within a reasonable time upon receiving the written notice thereof from Guest. If notice is not given by Guest and the Broker discovers damage upon Guest’s departure, the Guest assumes all liability for and payment of damaged items in or on the Premises UTILITIES: Broker shall furnish internet, electricity, gas, cable or satellite TV, water, sewer, and garbage to the premises. These utilities are included in the total nightly, weekly, monthly rent price. FURNITURE: The unit is leased fully furnished. Guest agrees to take good care of the furniture, carpets, draperies, appliances and other household goods, and the personal effects of Broker. The Guest further agrees to deliver furnishings to Broker in like condition at the end of their stay. Normal wear and tear are expected. Any damage done to furnishings due to Guest’s or Guest’s guest’s negligence will be taken from the Security Deposit with any remaining balances charged to the credit card on file. OCCUPANCY: Guest shall use the leased premises exclusively for a private residence for occupancy for no more than the number of persons specified in the rental agreement. PETS: Pets are permitted on the Premises of most of our vacation rentals. In the case of dogs, Guests are required to insure their dogs do not go to the bathroom inside the premises. If Guest dogs do use the bathroom inside, Guests are required to clean it up as soon as they notice it. Guest are also required to clean up after their dogs on the back patio or yard on a regular basis and thoroughly prior to checkout. Guests are required to ensure that pet odors from the back patio or yard do not bother the neighbors. For Guest cats, Guests are required to provide their own kitty litter box. Guests are advised that neighbors can be sensitive to dogs barking. Guest are required to ensure that dogs do not bark excessively. Guests will be charged a $500 per incident pet noise fee if the neighbors call Broker, the police or animals control to complain about pet noise or smells. Guest may house no more than the number of pet(s) specified in the rental agreement. Guests are also advised that if it is necessary to remove pet odors, there will be an additional $150 - $200 cleaning fee. Broker will assess the property at Guest checkout and make a determination at that time if odor removal will be necessary. SHOWINGS: Guest agrees to allow Brokers access to the property for the purpose of showing it to future potential Guests with 2 days (48 hour) notice by Broker. INSPECTIONS: Guest agrees to allow Brokers access to the property for the purpose of inspecting the condition of the property with 1 day (24 hour) notice by Broker. SMOKING: All vacation rental properties are non-smoking. Smoking outside the premises can cause second hand smoke issues for the neighbors. If Guest violates this policy, a $1,000 charge will be deducted from Guest’s security deposit or credit card on file. NOISE RESTRICTIONS: Guest agrees the no noise, dog barking or music which is audible outside the Premises is allowed between 10:00 PM and 10:00 AM. If neighbors call Broker to complain about Guest noise or if the police are called, Guest will be charged a $500 noise policy violation fee. DISPOSABLES: Broker will be provide enough paper towels, toilette paper and trash bags for the first few days of Guest’s stay. Guest is expected to purchase the remainder of these items that they will need during their stay TRASH PICKUP: The trash pickup day for the property will be specified in the rental agreement. Guest is expected to load and leave garbage bins at the curb by 7:00 AM the morning of pickup and to return the bins to their proper place by the end of the pickup day. Guest is expected to keep up with trash disposal during their stay. Leaving trash bags beyond the capacity of the garbage bins will also be cause for the additional $100 cleaning fee. Guest is asked not leave garbage bags outside of the premises. SHIPPING/MAIL: If Guest requires shipping of items to the unit before their arrival date, we recommend that they use the closest UPS Store. Guest may ship items to him/herself while in the unit, agreeing that Guest is the responsible party for signing and picking up the items. Broker is not responsible for any items, parcels or letters lost during the Guest’s occupation of the premises. Broker will forward mail for a $30 convenience fee plus the cost of postage. If mail key is lost, Guest will be charged a $100 replacement fee. Guest shall not have access to mail box after they move out. It is Guest’s responsibility to forward all mail prior to moving out. LOST & FOUND ITEMS: Broker is not responsible for any items left behind. If such occurs, items can be shipped to Guest for a convenience fee of $30 plus shipping and handling. Guest agrees to submit a written request via email. Owner or Broker not responsible for items lost during this shipping transaction. GUEST RESPONSIBILITIES AT CHECKOUT: Upon vacancy of the unit, the Guest must dispose of all perishable food in the refrigerator, take out the trash, LOAD THE DISHWASHER AND START IT, RUN AT LEAST ONE LOAD OF SHEETS AND TOWELS and leave the unit in a generally clean state. If not completed, an extra $100 cleaning fee (in addition to the MOVE OUT CLEANING FEE of $150 will apply. Guest agrees to keep the premises generally clean and non-cluttered. In addition Guest agrees not to leave personal items outside of the Premises. If applicable, Guest will be given two parking gate passes, if not returned Guest will be charged $100/each. Broker will be on-site for checkout or designate a place for Guest to leave garage door remotes and keys. There is a $20 fee for lost keys and a $50 fee for lost garage door openers. If Broker is not on-site for check-out, Guest agrees to leave the premises securely locked.
Gérant immobilier / professionnel
Jay Perry, PMI Southland
N'effectuez pas votre paiement en dehors de notre appli ou de notre site Web.
- anglais, allemand, espagnol