Une grande maison avec un mobilier contemporain, une cour clôturée pour vos animaux de compagnie et un bain à remous pour vous et vos amis / famille! Vous constaterez tout de suite la cheminée électrique et l'agencement des sièges réfléchis dans le salon principal. La cuisine est faite pour se divertir avec l'île centrale et les fenêtres qui donnent sur votre grand pont privé et le paradis paysager en arrière-cour! Sortez à la vue du mont. Elbert et Mt. Massive tout en profitant de votre tasse de café matinale. La suite principale dispose d'un dressing et d'une salle de bain principale de 5 pièces. Ne manquez pas cette incroyable escapade en montagne! Un excellent accès à la randonnée, le vélo, la pêche, le camping, le rafting ainsi que les terrains de balle et le parc de skate. Situé ������ quelques kilom��tres de l'avenue Historic Harrison, de l'Opéra Tabor et de l'un des restaurants préférés de Leadville, le Tennessee Pass Cafe! Un certain mobilier sera diff��rent de celui des photos.
- Dernière mise à jour du calendrier :
- 10 déc. 2018
Salle(s) de bain
Type de destination
Equipements de loisirs
Les réservations annulées ne seront pas remboursées.
The house is comfortable and immaculate. We highly recommend it!
AWESOME Home GREAT Price
Our family of 7 were very comfortable in this home. It was clean and provided a nice supply of towels, cooking utensils and space. The hot tub was a great amenity that we all enjoyed on the chilly days and evenings. Thank you for an affordable, comfortable stay in Leadville!
Lots of amenities and close to downtown Leadville.
Convenient, comfortable and clean
Our group of 4 (plus one bulldog) enjoyed our stay at Josephine House. The home was clean, tastefully decorated, and had very comfortable furniture. Communication was easy - in fact we never even had to talk with the manager at all. The management company sent us everything before we arrived, and there was a binder that contained all of the information we needed for the duration of our stay and for checkout, as well as menus for local restaurants.
Our favorite parts:
- Convenient location. We were able to walk to town (About 1-1.5 miles to Harrison businesses, depending on where you go)
- Great access from the house to walking trails (near the college up the hill)
- House seemed clean
- Was easy to adjust thermostat, the house heated quickly and stayed warm inside
- Open floorpan, attractive and updated home with comfortable furniture, a great place to enjoy the company of your friends or family after a long day out and about
- Washer / dryer
- Plenty of towels, blankets, linens, and even space heaters available for maximum coziness
- Plenty of off-street parking
- Wifi fast enough for me to get a few hours of work in on my laptop
- Low traffic area (at the end of a dead-end street)
- Pets allowed. They had a great yard with privacy fence for our pup, a food/water bowl out and also a pet bed on the back deck, though it was too cold outside for our guy to use this time :-) They even had a pet door (optional, it can be locked) for savvier pets.
Worth a mention:
- Our group of 4 ran out of toilet paper, paper towels and trash bags. We were fine providing our own detergent, coffee, etc. but we didn't buy toilet paper or trash bags because we assumed those would be provided... we weren't prepared for that ;-)
- Some small signs of wear and tear - absolutely not a big deal to us but might be to pickier guests, and a missing blind in the living room window which might bother you if privacy is a concern
- This has already been mentioned, but the homes in the neighborhood are fairly close together and the back yard deck / hot tub mostly faces the neighbor's house. We met the neighbor and he was very nice. The close proximity did not negatively impact our stay.
Overall, our group enjoyed Josephine House and we would stay there again.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We are constantly upgrading this home and our guest experience! We have contacted our cleaning company and asked that extra toilet paper, paper towels, etc are available for our guests. We have ordered new blinds for the living room window, as well as new ones for the guest bedrooms. (We are upgrading all blinds to high quality privacy blinds that can be raised from the bottom or lowered from the top. Fancy. :) Also, we are working on a variety of upgrades that should be completed by the winter. New tile flooring in the guest bathroom and some tile fixes on the kitchen island. We actually make a point to do an upgrade every time a guest checks out! Hopefully you stay with us again to enjoy the home as we improve your guest experience.
Had a great stay.
The house was really nice, spacious, and clean. Good location near to grocery store, gas,restaurant and 30 mins drive to Mt. Elbert trail head.
Great house and hot tub!
We were working near Leadville and came across this house. Great house, very clean, nice furniture. The hot tub helped out sore bones every day. We'll be back for the next house.