Gérant immobilier / professionnel
- anglais, suédois, danois, norvégien
Salle(s) de bain
Type de destination
Salle à manger
Équipements de loisirs
Soirées/évènements non autorisés
Adaptée aux enfants
Wifi: Password: Emma1234
Les réservations annulées ne seront pas remboursées.
The villa is in a great location however we were disappointed we had to make up the beds, clean and prepare the Jacuzzi before use, not what you expect? Also we were charged extra for bed lined/towels - these are essentials, not extras and should be included in the price
Nice view but needs attention!
This rental is in a lovely location with a great terrace and a nice view. However, there are many items that need attention:
1. We were surprised after a long flight from US west coast, that we needed to make the beds, provide our own toilet paper, hand soap, and paper napkins., This necessitated a trip to the store right away.
2. TV is supposed to be one of the amenities but we never did get a TV to work. This was disappointing because we wanted to improve our French and get updated on French news.
3. We did not expect to have to study how to operate the spa and without training in spa maintenance, we got it to work and then it turned green and ugly. We were able to use it one day out of the 9 nights we were there.
4. The internet emanates from a router in the home upstairs and this proved to be erratic. When the connection came through, it was good, but sometimes, like in the mid to late afternoon, when we wanted to communicate to home, we could not get any connection.
5. We spent a lot of time trying to figure out how certain things worked, like the broiler in the oven. This waste of time could have been solved with a few simple notes or directions as to how to use some of the appliances.
6. Details, like the front yard and the front walkway/entrance, needed fixing up. We did lots of sweeping and even pulled a few weeds just to not be irritated at this lack of care for visitors paying lots of money for a nice rental home.
7.The parking - getting in and out of the slot with a gate and cement walls with a very busy road to contend with - was a dangerous nightmare!
8. The manager was contacted and we were told to bother the upstairs neighbor, who did try to solve some of the issues. The manager asked what sort of problems we were experiencing, and after we replied, we never heard from her again.
9. The key situation was OK but we were a bit concerned about security because it seemed like anyone could have made a copy of the key to gain access to the home.
10. No rags were available to dry up the bathroom floor, which flooded with each shower. (a drain problem) Likewise, we could have used rags to dry the stairs to the studio, which ran with water when it rained.
Of course, we made the most of being in such a pretty village on the French Riviera and we had a fun time in spite of our disappointment with some of the home's qualities.