Maison unifamiliale de luxe, 4 chambres, 4. 5 salles de bain, (Sleeps 8-10)
Gérant immobilier / professionnel
Salle(s) de bain
Dispositifs de sécurité
Type de destination
Salle à manger
Équipements de loisirs
Adaptée aux enfants
Animaux non bienvenus
Soirées/évènements non autorisés
Occupants maximums: 10
Remboursement à hauteur de 100 % si l’annulation est effectuée au moins 60 jours avant l’arrivée.
Great Space, Lovely Views
Perfect for our group of three couples in town for a wedding. Well-appointed, plenty of space for entertaining. Bedrooms all en suite. Minturn is a charming little mountain town. Feels quiet and isolated, but it's just a short drive to the freeway and Vail.
Minturn Fall Get-Away
This is a fabulous home in a great location. It is very comfortable, large, clean and very well stocked.
Fly fishing getaway.
We had a wonderful weekend and the property was everything that we hoped for. I will be back to ski and fish again. This location works well, Minturn is a special little town! Looking forward to bringing the family out for ski weekends. Great job Tom.
Great place, quiet location, excellent views
This home is nicely furnished, has a large great room and kitchen, 3 outdoor patios, and a nice hike directly behind it (Game Creek to Cougar Ridge). The drive into Vail is quick, Minturn is in walking distance. We were allowed early check-in since we had people arriving at different times. Beds were comfy, basement had a kids area, plenty of bathrooms, lots of outdoor seating. We were very pleased.
Views, comfort, luxury... and hiking trails too
This property had everything my group of adult cousins and I would have expected …and much more. We felt like we had taken over the occupancy of a five-star hotel for the weekend. Here are some of the features of the property that were especially appreciated and enjoyed:
1. The house is beautifully decorated – light wood surfaces, modern fixtures and hardware, kitchen, artwork, furnishings --both comfortable and tasteful.
2. The house was well provisioned. Bedding, towels, kitchen supplies, etc. were of high quality and generous in amount. We did not cook but I would imagine that any chef would find what she would need.
3. Loved the three decks—always somewhere to sit outside; the main deck could accommodate all guests and more.
4. Views both from the high windows inside the house and from the outside decks were fantastic.
5. The owners had done a great job of staging the house for guests. We were privileged to enjoy their tasteful artwork and décor. Meanwhile, the owners’ personal possessions had been tastefully put away.
6. We liked the location in Minturn very much. The town is well positioned between Vail and Avon so our driving was cut to a minimum. We also liked being in what was more like a real town than squeaky clean Vail.
7. Our last day we took advantage of a beautiful hiking trail that started literally out of our back door—a fantastic ending to a great weekend.
We are appreciative of owners who seemed to have thought of everything.
Fantastic! The house was beautiful!
We had a fabulous time! The home was absolutely beautiful. The home was well stocked and very clean. Both Vail and Beaver Creek were easily accessible from the house. We also loved the quaint town of Minturn. We would love to rent this home again next year when we return to CO!