À propos de cette location
Chambres et lits
Canapé-lit/futon · Lit superposé · Lit 135*190
Salle(s) de bain: 1
Salle de bain 1
Baignoire et douche
- Animaux de compagnie bienvenus
- Satellite ou câble
- Lave-linge et sèche-linge
Hôte : Marianne B.Poser une question
- anglais, français
N'effectuez pas votre paiement en dehors de notre appli ou de notre site Web.
- Remboursement à hauteur de 100 % du montant payé si vous annulez au moins 30 jours avant l’arrivée.
- Remboursement à hauteur de 50 % du montant payé (moins les frais de service) si vous annulez au moins 14 jours avant l’arrivée.
- Aucun remboursement si vous annulez moins de 14 jours avant l’arrivée.
Dommages et frais accessoires
Vous pourrez être tenu responsable en cas de dommages causés à la location de vacances durant votre séjour.
Adaptée aux enfants
Animaux de compagnie acceptés
Occupants maximums: 4
- Rental Agreement This Short Term Rental Agreement (the “Agreement”) is made by and between the property owner and guests (all party members) who book our property through the Homeaway website. For good and valuable consideration, the sufficiency of which is acknowledged, the parties hereby agree as follows: 1. Property: The property location and means of access will be given on receipt of full payment. The property is furnished and includes TV and satellite, micro hifi, fridge/freezer, hob, mini oven, coffee machine, expresso machine, toaster, kettle, juice maker, mini hand mixer, equipped kitchen, washing machine, BBQ plancher, pillows and duvets, baby equipment (travel cot, stair barrier, highchair). Bed linen, towels, kitchen cloths not included. Cleaning during stay and checkout not included. 2. Maximum Occupancy: The maximum number of guests is limited to 4 persons. 3. Term of the Lease: The lease begins at 4.00p.m. on the agreed check-in date and ends at 10a.m. on the agreed check-out date. 4. Minimum Stay: This property requires a 7 night minimum stay from Saturday to Saturday. Unless otherwise agreed with the owner. 5. Rental Rules: Guest and party are to abide by the Rental Rules attached at all times while at the property and anyone else Guest permits on the property to abide by the following rules at all times while at the property. 6. Access: Guest shall allow Homeowner access to the property for purposes of repair and inspection. Homeowner shall exercise this right of access in a reasonable manner.. 7. Damage deposit: A damage deposit of 125.00€ is due 30 days prior to the Check-In Date. The deposit is for security and shall be refunded within 7 days of the Checkout Date provided no deductions are made due to: i. damage to the property or furnishings; ii. dirt or other mess requiring excessive cleaning; iii. any other cost incurred by Homeowner due to Guest’s stay iv. damage or mess made by pets. If the premises appear dirty or damaged upon Check-in, Guests should inform the Homeowner immediately. 9. Cancellation Policy: If a Guest wishes to cancel his/her reservation, the deposit will be refunded as follows: 50% if cancelled 14 days prior to the Check-in Date. 100% if cancelled 30 days prior to the Check-in Date. 10. Insurance: Guests are advised to purchase travel insurance and health insurance. 11. Payment: Payment to be processed via homeaway website only. Rental Rules 1. Smoking is NOT allowed. 2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest. 3. All of the units are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The owners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise. All guests should behave in a manner not to cause annoyance or nuisance to neighbouring properties. 4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order. 5. Only use appliances for their intended uses. 6. Pets are allowed with prior notice to the owner. Pets should be kept under control and not be a nuisance to other parties in neighbouring properties, compliant with current regulations, free of fleas and wormed. Pet owners are responsible for cleaning up all pet refuse. Pets are not allowed on furniture at any time. The owner of the property assumes no responsibility for illness or injury that humans or pets may incur while on the premises. 7. Parking is limited to 1 vehicle in the residence. However there is an abundance of public parking available in close proximity to the property. 8. Rubbish and recycling : within the residence parking is an area for rubbish and recycling please remove all rubbish on checkout. Glass recycling banks are provided in the public areas. 9. Surf locker: Guests are permitted to access this area for storage and use of washing machine, garden furniture and gas BBQ. Please clean and oil the BBQ after using. 10. Bathroom: Please do not flush anything other than toilet paper.