Studio qui dort 6, cuisine complète, salle de bain complète et vanité supplémentaire. Foyer au gaz
Particulier / consommateur
Joseph A. Porcelli
- anglais, espagnol, hongrois
Salle(s) de bain
Dispositifs de sécurité
Type de destination
Salle à manger
Équipements de loisirs
Piscine / Spa
Soirées/évènements non autorisés
Animaux non bienvenus
Adaptée aux enfants
Âge minimum du vacancier principal:25
Occupants maximums:6 (peut accueillir jusqu’à 6 adultes)
We must separately collect the local sales tax of 6.0% [room rental + cleaning fee] for the Village of Copper after you make your reservation with us.
Although we do not require a security deposit, you will be responsible for any damage to any of the furnishings and/or fixtures within the Studio.
If you lose a personal key card and/or a ski locker key, there will be a $75.00 charge to replace either the personal key card and/or ski locker key.
Les réservations annulées au moins 30 jours avant le début du séjour pourront être remboursées à hauteur de 100 %. Les réservations annulées au moins 14 jours avant le début du séjour pourront être remboursées à hauteur de 50 %.
Great place to stay for Copper Mountain visit
This was a perfect place for us to stay for our 3 nights at Copper Mountain! The location is a 2 minute walk to activities and restaurants in Center Village and close enough to the slopes to stop "home" for a break and lunch during a full day of skiing.
The unit was set up perfectly with all we needed. Our two teens had their own space in their bunks. The extra sink outside bathroom came in handy with 4 getting ready in the morning. The updated kitchen and bathroom were great. The fireplace in the main living area was perfect after being out on the slopes and the view of the mountains from the 2 large windows was beautiful!
As far as check-in, check-out, Joseph the owner made this process very easy. He was extremely helpful as well, going above and beyond to help us with details of our trip, even including where we may find inexpensive snow pants -- he sent us lists of possible stores for us to check out! He definitely was easy to work with and seemed to genuinely care that we had a great vacation as he helped and advised on different aspects of our trip to CO. Thank you Joseph! We look forward to staying here again next winter.
Julie, Thank you so much for your Five (5) Star Review for which we are honored and humbled by your kind and thoughtful words. Your review highlights the perfect location of our fully-furnished Studio with extraordinary views, which is conveniently located in Center Village at the Copper Mountain Resort, thereby making it quick and easy to take a break anytime throughout the day. As you noted, the layout of our Studio is perfect to allow larger groups to be comfortable throughout the stay. Thank you for acknowledging our money-saving "Insider Tips" as well as our willingness to go 'above and beyond' to make your stay with us extraordinary. We pride ourselves on our excellent communication, so thank you for acknowledging same. We look forward to hosting your family again next year so we can yet again spoil you with our hospitality. Respectfully submitted, Joseph A. Porcelli Copper Mountain Condo Rentals, LLC
The condo was very clean, Joseph was very good at communicating and the cleaning staff was excellent. We had a small issue with the garbage disposal but Joseph was quick to respond and offer us two Starbucks cards for our inconvenience. I only wish the condo was larger. It was fine for one night but we literally had no privacy as it is more like a studio with everyone sleeping in one room. But to be fair, we were told about this upon booking.
Wanda, Thank you so much for your Five (5) Star Review in which you mentioned the cleanliness of our Studio and the excellence of our cleaning service. Our cleaning service was easily able to "fix" our brand-new garbage disposal installed this past summer (2019) by simply pressing the reset button underneath the garbage disposal. As you know, we provide all of our guests with a thoughtful welcome gift (15.00 value), which we doubled for you as a sign of our exceptional customer service. Unlike a one bedroom or multi-bedroom condo, a Studio by definition is a large common living area. Although we have a Studio, a fully-operational pocket door conveniently separates the Custom Bunk Beds from the main part of the Studio, with the Queen Murphy Bed and two (2) Italian designed and manufactured Roll-Away beds to provide more privacy than a typical Studio. Finally, thank you for mentioning our stellar communication both before, during and after your stay. We would welcome the opportunity to yet again spoil you with our hospitality the next time you return to Copper Mountain. Respectfully submitted, Joseph A. Porcelli Copper Mountain Condo Rentals, LLC
The Telemark condo was perfect. Walking distance to the lift and the unit was set up well!
It was easy to work with the owner. He made it seamless.
David, Thank you so much for your Five (5) Star Review. We really appreciate your kind words about our attention to detail and strong communication skills which made your stay with us seamless. Similarly, in addition to our fully-furnished and recently renovated Studio, we provide several 'Insider Tips' which truly elevate the guest experience. We agree with you that our location is perfect and very convenient to everything at the Copper Mountain Resort. We would welcome the opportunity to again spoil you with our hospitality the next time your travels take you back to the Copper Mountain Resort! Respectfully submitted, Joseph A. Porcelli Copper Mountain Condo Rentals, LLC
Great Visit to Copper Mountain
We had a great visit to this property in Copper Mountain. Our family group of 5 stayed here very comfortably. The recent upgrades to the bathroom and shower were really very nice. Joseph was a great Owner, and communication was very prompt, thorough and helpful. The property is very conveniently located at the center of Copper Mountain Resort and close to all the resort amenities. I would recommend renting bikes from the Central Village and taking the bike path down from Copper Mountain to Frisco. I would also recommend taking the BUS back to Copper Mountain. We did this as a family and it was a very memorable morning outing on our last day. This property is also very conveniently located about 1/2 way between Breckenridge/Frisco and Vail. We visited all three places during our stay and absolutely fell in love with Frisco. We would certainly stay here again if we return to the Copper Mountain area and would recommend this property to our family and friends.
Amy, Thank you so much for your Five (5) Star Review in which you noted that your family of five really enjoyed your summer stay at our Studio, especially with our recent renovations to the bathroom, kitchen and extra vanity. The summer is an incredible time to visit the Copper Mountain Resort, with a wide variety of fun activities and amenities on-site at the resort itself plus quick, easy and convenient access to the Alpine towns of Frisco, Silverthorne, Dillon, Breckenridge and Vail, all of which are a real delight to enjoy the majesty of the Rocky Mountains in the summer. Thank you too for mentioning our strong customer service focus with our numerous helpful and money-saving "Insider Tips". We would welcome the opportunity to host your family again anytime. Thanks again for such a brilliant review! Respectfully submitted, Joseph A. Porcelli Copper Mountain Condo Rentals, LLC
Great mountain getaway
A really bright, clean studio, fully appointed with everything you need, and Joseph, who runs it, couldn't be more available or helpful!
Lisa, Thank you so much for your Five (5) Star Review in which you mentioned that our Studio was very bright from our two (2) large bay windows, that our Studio was sparkling clean and that our Studio was well equipped and fully furnished for our guests. We also thank you for noting our strong attention to detail and availability throughout the duration of your stay. Your Five (5) Star Review shows that we have exceeded your expectations and for this, we thank you. We would welcome the opportunity to host you again, so please contact us again the next time you would like to enjoy our hospitality! Respectfully submitted, Joseph A. Porcelli Copper Mountain Condo Rentals, LLC
• Connue sous le nom de «Local's Favorite», Copper Mountain est la plus grande station de ski et de surf des neiges du comté de Summit. C'est aussi la seule station de ski qui dispose d'un terrain naturellement séparé, permettant aux débutants, aux intermédiaires et aux experts de skier et de monter sur leurs propres zones distinctes de la montagne. Avec 2433 acres de terrain de ski, Copper Mountain est la plus grande et la moins peuplée zone de villégiature de montagne dans le comté de Summit, au Colorado. En dépit d'être le plus grand, il a le moins d'unités d'hébergement disponibles, ce qui est la raison principale pour les ascenseurs et les pistes peu fréquentées de Copper. Avec son terrain de ski naturellement divisé qui sépare les skieurs par la capacité à travers la montagne, Copper a été appelé «la montagne de ski la plus parfaite aux États-Unis» par le Service des forêts.
• L'emplacement central de Copper (situé entre Breckenridge / Keystone à l'est et Vail à l'ouest) le rend idéal pour les clients qui veulent sortir et profiter d'autres stations. En outre, il faut moins d'une (1) minute après avoir quitté l'I-70 pour atteindre l'entrée du Copper Mountain Resort, ce qui est super pratique surtout dans des conditions de conduite moins qu'idéales.
• École de ski pour adultes et enfants (leçons de groupe ou leçons individuelles); Woodward Copper; Woodward Copper Barn (pays des merveilles intérieur de 19 000 pieds carrés); Tubing Hill; Critterland (pays des merveilles d'hiver pour l'ensemble des tout-petits); Kid's Night Out (Garderie GRATUITE pour un maximum de 3 heures si vous dépensez 30,00 $ ou plus dans la région de Copper's Village ... pour les enfants de 3 à 12 ans - Voir le site web pour plus de détails); Patinage sur glace; GRATUIT Mountain Tours; Chats de neige gratuits de Tucker Mountain; le Copper Mountain Spa & Athletic Club et le Rocky Mountain Coaster (Ouvert 12/1/17).
• Il y a de nombreux restaurants, bars et magasins appartenant à la station, y compris Alpine Bank (avec ATM), un magasin d'alcool, un dépanneur, une station-service ainsi que le Copper Mountain Spa & Athletic Club. À quelques minutes à l'est de l'Interstate 70, vous trouverez les magnifiques villes alpines de Frisco [magasins Walmart, Whole Foods, épicerie Safeway], Dillon [réservoir Dillon] et Silverthorne [supermarché City Market, Lowes, ACE Hardware].