5 acres de cour privée bien soigné avec 800 'de façade rivière
Particulier / consommateur
Bob and Rosey Susbury
Salle(s) de bain
Absolutely no smoking within building.
Upon prior approval
Adaptée aux enfants
Âge minimum du vacancier principal:21
Les réservations annulées au moins 60 jours avant le début du séjour pourront être remboursées à hauteur de 100 %.
lovely stay here, highly recommended
The property's grounds were beautiful, quiet, and scenic, and the cabin itself was roomy and well-stocked with everything you'd need to enjoy your stay comfortably. Rosey was hospitable and responsive. We loved trying our hand at panning for gold in the river. I highly recommend staying here if you have the chance.
Amazing and peaceful for the whole family!
My family just stayed at Bob & Rosey’s beautiful (built by Rosey herself!!) and obviously made with love cabin for 6 days at the end of August. We were looking for an affordable and private place on some water and some land that was safe for our kids and dog and this fit the bill perfectly! My husband and I came along with our 2 children ages 5.5 and (almost) 2, and our 3 yr old coonhound dog. The cabin was impressively clean and has everything you could need, plus some. Even some spices and coffee were there! Just beware of the daddy long legs - ha! It didn’t bother us, but our kids were freaked out...there was an alarming amount of daddy long legs everywhere inside and out! Obviously not an issue with the owners, simply nature...but if you don’t like spiders, be aware that they may be creepin on the counters and floors and walls! There is a neighbor in site on one side of the property but we only heard their little dog bark once or twice and we never saw anyone over there and we were not disturbed at all. We were happily surprised to see the very generously long dog run/lead for our pup, although he was off leash most of the time and just sat in the grass and hung out with us which was new for him and amazing! The property is private enough that we didn’t need to worry about our kids or dog running near the road or bothering neighbors. It was a dream. Our kids enjoyed riding their bikes in the long dirt/sand driveway, running in the massive green lawn, campfire/s’mores and eating dinner outside every night, and of course the river! It was perfect for our fish of a 5 yr old who loves to swim in any water and also our land mammal 2 yr old who hates cold water. He could happily and safely stand on the rocky shore and throw rocks in without me being overly worried. The best of both worlds. We fished every day and caught tiny trout at every cast and our daughter caught countless frogs! We enjoyed many of the recommendations Rosey left for nearby hikes and attractions and her binder of directions, notes, and brochures was super helpful! As was speaking to her in person at her lovely shop! We were not bothered nor ignored and it was truly an amazing experience that we hope to repeat again! The peaceful river was calming for all of our souls, including our dog, and it was a vacation we will always remember. You won’t be disappointed. Thank you so very much for a perfect “real 1st vacation” for our little family! We miss it already!
Well Worth the Drive
We spent a week in the cabin in June, 2019 and absolutely loved it! We drove all the way there from Wisconsin and were more than satisfied with the cabin and the service we received. Rosey was a huge help and accommodated us even though we arrived a bit early (we made better time than expected). It was warm during the day, but cooler at night so we never needed the A/C at all. We all slept with the windows open and fell asleep to the sound of the river. Lots to see and do in the area (and make sure to try panning for gold). Again, well worth the drive there!
Cute layout of cabin. Super clean, bright, comfy hammock, nice rooms, great views and access to the river. Enjoyed the proximity to both Rangeley region and grocery store in Rumford.
* Prospection d'or sur la rivière Swift. Visitez Coos Rock Canyon et cadeaux pour des démonstrations gratuites sur l'orpaillage et louer ou acheter de l'équipement pour aller à la rivière et pan sur votre propre. (Panoramique permise sur la propriété)
* Croisière le long de la nationale Scenic Byway de la cabine à la ville de station de montagne de Rangeley pour des vues spectaculaires sur les montagnes et les lacs et une chance de voir MOOSE pâturages le long de la route.
* Visitez la hauteur des terres regarder hors pour voir des couchers de soleil sur les lacs et les montagnes.
* Randonnée à Angel Falls ou grimper Tumbledown montagne.
* Nager dans la gorge à COOS CANYON, ou juste en face de la cabine, ou tout simplement un salon sur les rebords ou à la plage.
* Prenez une excursion d'une journée ou 2 cascades de visualisation et de routes panoramiques.
* Montez sur votre VTT sur certains des chemins de terre en abondance dans la région.
* ZONES Visitez Sunday River ou Saddleback Mountain Ski, tant au sein d'une heure de la cabine, ou SUGARLOAF MTN. SKI AREA 75 minutes.
* Motoneige ou VTT sur les réseaux de sentiers bien entretenus, à droite de la cabine.
* Allez à la pêche dans la rivière Swift, cours d'eau locaux ou dans les lacs de la région.
* CHASSE est populaire à l'automne