Appartement, 1 et 2 chambres + lit convertible (s), 1 salle de bain, (4-5 personnes)
Particulier / consommateur
- anglais, français, espagnol, italien
Salle(s) de bain
Dispositifs de sécurité
Type de destination
Salle à manger
Équipements de loisirs
Soirées/évènements non autorisés
Animaux non bienvenus
Adaptée aux enfants
Âge minimum du vacancier principal:21
No loud music, drugs, heavy drinking, illegal activities, Parties or anything that would disturb the peace of the other tenants or neighbors allowed.
Do not use the home's wifi/internet to download or share illegal files, music, videos, games or anything else that would infringe internet laws.
Please remove high hills while inside the apartment as walking around the house with high heels disturbs the tenants on the lower floor.
Remboursement à hauteur de 100 % si l’annulation est effectuée au moins 60 jours avant l’arrivée. Remboursement à hauteur de 50 % si l’annulation est effectuée au moins 30 jours avant l’arrivée.
Séjour merveilleux avec nos 2 petits enfant !
Maison superbe avec jardin faisant face à l'Hudson river. Vue démentielle sur Manhattan sur 180 degrés. Tout le confort, tout fonctionne, deux vastes chambres dont une donnant sur la rivière Hudson, du lit très confortable vue sur les gratte-ciels qui se reflètent dans l'eau !
Arrêt de bus devant la maison, un bus toutes les 3 min vous emmène directement en un quart d'heure de la gare de bus (port authority central) et de métro à deux blocs de Time Square!
Roomy, clean, GREAT location and amazing view of NYC skyline
First time staying in NJ while visiting NYC and convenience of location was amazing!
- Main floor apartment was spacious, well furnished and clean, beds were comfortable
- Kitchen fully equipped with coffee maker, microwave, fridge with ice maker, stove and everything you need
- Upstairs tenant was not noisy, so no issue there
- Location on busy Boulevard E so do get traffic noise from cars and buses but certainly wasn’t an issue for us (in Nov anyway)
- WiFi worked well the whole time
- Open porch on front faces east with incredible view of NYC skyline, and fully furnished with chairs and tables to take advantage of that
- Convenience Store 1 block south and grocery store only a few block walk SE
- Mexican restaurant 1 block away and was very good (Charritos)
- Ligia very responsive to questions
Access to NYC is IDEAL:
- Buses from Port Authority back to Weehawken are easy to find, cheap at $3 pp, quick at under 15 min at end of day door to door, and SO convenient as Bus stop on 49th is right out front door (see Ligia’s directions for more details) - just tell bus driver your stop when you get on, or yell “next stop” when you hit Charritos restaurant
- Can also take into city but we always used ferries
- NY Waterways has Port Imperial right down the hill with frequent ferries to 3 piers in NYC. Just walk south to Charrito’s Mexican restaurant 1 block south, then down path behind it, down the stairs (4-5 storeys??) and then follow walkway to boat terminal (15 minute walk total). Download app for schedule and connecting buses at Midtown Pier.
- We used ferries to get to NYC each morning, mostly to Midtown, which then provides various bus routes which are free with transfer.
- Very quick and efficient system and always right on time.
- Pier 11 doesn’t run on weekends but Brookfield Place Pier handles needs to south, with a few stops on the way, but still quick.
- Interior and outside upper deck options on most ferries so great option.
- if you take ferry back to Weehawken, will have to walk back up stairs but wasn’t too bad (were no taxis) and lighted
Will definitely recommend and stay here again. Thanks Ligia!
The view did not compensate for the Awful state of the accommodation.
Unfortunately our stay was not enjoyable. The accommodation was dirty, from the bath tub being full of black hairs, the kettle had grease all over it, the fridge was dirty, as were the bed covers. There was a knob missing on the cooker and the dishwasher moved when you opened the door.The overall standard was poor the house needs to be renovated. The outside furniture was unusable, there were cigarette butts in the ashtray
There was no welcome pack, no instructions on how to use anything.
Thank god we only booked 3 nights.
Fantastic view! Fantastic owner!!
This was our second stay in this location, as we were there just a year prior. Ligia’s home is a wonderful vacation spot!! Extremely easy travel into Manhattan, but peaceful spot to rest after a busy day in the city with a view you will never forget!!! The house is charming and cozy, unique and interesting. And couldn’t ask for a more accommodating hostess. We will be back... again!!!
It was presented as a loft. The loft was actually the attic with a mattress on the floor. You could not stand up due to the peaked roof. Remodeling had been started but not finished. The view of Manhattan was awesome and very easy public transportation to Manhattan minutes away. I had no communication from landlady for instance address, phone number, pick up keys. We just got very lucky to find it.
Hi Patricia, Sorry for the inconvenience. Unfortunately the week you arrived I had to go away from the country due to family matters but left everything ready for you.
This smaller apartment you are referring to and did not like much, somebody else loved and it is no longer available, as it has been taken on a long term basis.
We only have the huge 3-bedroom apartment available at this time for anyone reading this comment.
This place is amazing! When you first walk in it smells Clean and the view of the city is perfect! Conveniently located, its a 5 minute ferry ride for $9 or a 15 minute bus ride for $3.50. Had a great trip and would stay here again in a heartbeat.
Toutes les choses merveilleuses que New York a à offrir!