Particulier / consommateur
Salle(s) de bain
Soirées/évènements non autorisés
Animaux non bienvenus
Adaptée aux enfants
Les réservations annulées au moins 30 jours avant le début du séjour pourront être remboursées à hauteur de 100 %. Les réservations annulées au moins 14 jours avant le début du séjour pourront être remboursées à hauteur de 50 %.
Huge property with every convenience
Very impressed with the size of the property. Tony and his team were very helpful and professional, the airport transfers were very efficient and the correct child restraints were installed in the vehicle. The apartment was faultlessly clean and tidy and everything you could wish for was provided. Highly recommended with small children as they loved the small pool and grounds. The famous ‘Strip’ is a short distance away and the Old Town is a must visit with plentiful shops and restaurants and small alleyways where you can wander and discover the real Algarve. A great holiday and highly recommended.
Fantastic, already booked for next year!
Myself and 3 friend's visited from September 5th to 12th. The apartment was huge, bright, and most importantly clean. The bedrooms are large with plenty of wardrobe space and 2 more wardrobes in the passage. 2 bathrooms and a seperate toilet room was great for 4 women all trying to get ready at the same time. The 3 Balconies were ideal for sitting on relaxing in the shade or topping up the tan overlooking the pool. One balcony had the clothes dryer so perfect for drying beach towels. Kitchen is large and bright with everything you could need. The pool area was always clean and we never had a problem getting 4 sun loungers. The closest convenience store is just a few minutes walk away and a lovely chicken/pizza takeaway (I think you can also sit in) is just next door. The apartments were really peaceful and we felt safe and secure with the electric shutters on all windows. There was also a security guard walking around at night.
We visited some nice restaurants on the strip which was a 10 minute walk away. The old town was a 10 minute taxi ride which cost around €6, with lot's of lovely little shops and restaurants to visit. Be warned if taking younger children the strip and some parts of the old town are rather wild but there's lot's of lovely places to eat and drink if you'd rather avoid the party scene.
If I had to make any suggestions I'd say better lighting in the double bedroom near the wardrobe would be great and possibly extra sheets and pillows left in one of the wardrobes in case you wanted to make up the sofa bed. I hurt my back (old injury) and wanted to try out a different bed to see if it eased. A quick text to Wendy and sheets arrived that night. Great service but would of preferred not to bother her for something trivial.
Overall we had a fantastic time and couldn't fault Tony and his team. Every email or text was responded to quickly and efficiently, Tony is more than happy to answer any questions you may have. The man that collected us from the airport and took us back again was great. Friendly, on time and showed us around the apartment and gave recommendations on where to visit.
We wouldn't hesitate to return or recommend this apartment to anyone. It has something for everyone.
Nice apartment maybe not such a great location
* Large apartment
* Bonus third ‘bedroom’
* Perfectly positioned for the pool. We enjoyed sitting there, reading and watching our kids in the afternoon whilst we had a drink (no alcohol by the pool)
* All the equipment you need in an apartment (except never found the dryer)
* Tony was very helpful throughout. He also organised transfers and a later check out
* Five minute walk from the famous Strip, if that’s your thing. Albufeira definitely has a brits abroad/Benidorm feel.
Things to consider
* The apartment is situated near some very busy main roads. Beaches, restaurants, shops etc are not too far but only accessible by walking alongside these busy roads. Didn’t always feel safe with young children
* It’s quite far from the old town and the marina area unfortunately
* We went in the middle of August and as the other apartments are let by other owners, who knows who your neighbours will be. There were some large noisy parties whilst we were there. One took over the pool with large inflatables. Yes there are security guards, sometimes. But no good if the holiday maker argues back
* Finally, we found the apartment block to be noisy. There seemed to be very little soundproofing so could hear other apartments as well as noise outside. People ringing the door buzzer at 3 am on the last night was a particular low. We went home for a good sleep.