5 BR, 4 BA, 2 demi-BA. 15 personnes
Gérant immobilier / professionnel
Salle(s) de bain
Type de destination
Salle à manger
Équipements de loisirs
Piscine / Spa
I was surprised to find this property in need of maintenance work There was mold on the ceiling and one of the bathrooms and floors were an even at several points because one of my guests to slip. At first view, it looks exquisite. After being there, we learnedIt needs a lot of work
2 weeks at 700
The house was perfect for our group of 8 adults and 4 grand children; Plenty of room and literally the pool is just outside the back door and the beach only a 100 yards away. It was very hot( 98-100 degrees F) for the July 4th wk so the house was a bit warm but comfortable enough during the day (especially c/w the outside temp) and the AC was able to catch up in the evenings.
Regarding the furnishings, I would call the house "beach comfortable". Some chairs are a bit used but the beds were comfortable and the large sectional in the family room was perfect for our group.
One added kudo goes to Carroll Reality. They are fantastic. We had just a few minor issues (had trouble closing the back door & the pool suddenly became cloudy). Carroll Realty had someone at the house, addressing the issues within hours of our call! Great service which was very much appreciated.
Overall, we loved our stay at 700 and would highly recommend it for large families looking to relax at the pool and beach. We'll book again for sure!
We're thrilled you enjoyed your 2 week vacation at this oceanfront beach home! Thank you for the kind remarks and we look forward to welcoming you back next year!
The property was not ready for us. We had to have people come to fix a toliet, get the hot tub running and the cable TV did not work for half of our 5 day visit. The support for these issues with the exception of the TV was good. However we felt as if we did not receive what was advertised. The elevator did not always function well and their were limited handicap amenities. The general quality of the furniture and cleanliness was below average.
Thank you for your review and we sincerely regret that your stay was not up to your expectations. We did provide you a significant refund in light of your experience. The TV situation was very unfortunate and was a Comcast issue, in which we called the company numerous times trying to bump up your appointment to get the TVs fixed. We are sorry that it was 2 days before Comcast could arrive, and the TVs were fixed that same day. The issue with the hot tub was fixed the day after you arrived. It had been working fine with previous renters and unfortunately these things tend to require a lot of maintenance. It needed a part, which was easy to replace and we had it working soon. The elevator works fine. I hate to say that this was user error, but we had it fixed just hours after you checked in. The elevator has a safety switch which will disengage the elevator if the inside door is opened up before the elevator comes to a complete stop. Everything in the house is in working order and we had all issues fixed/repaired in a very timely manner. We also have the house deep cleaned every spring and every fall. If there are ever any cleaning issues we always send our cleaners back out to the property to address any concerns.
Beautiful views, wonderful ocean front location, perfect for family vacation, needs some maintenance
The location couldn’t have been better. Everyone loved the hot tub and the beach. Plenty of room for the 15 of us. There are a few issues that need to be addressed, but still, a perfect place to be together. A couple of notes for those traveling with young children: there are stairs, so bring a baby gate if needed, and the home does not have a bathtub anywhere!
Aside from an amazing view, Being with family was The only thing that saved the vacation!
We are now on our way home to Atlanta after spending 5 days on Isle of Palms.
First off let me say that the VIEW could not have been better!
Second, the response Time & friendliness for service on what needed to be done for us was also fantastic.
Now on to the things that could have been & should have been better.
1) House was not clean. Dirty fingerprints on just about every door & cabinet.
2) Cabinet door pulls missing
3) Cabinet face front nailed on with nails sticking out.
4) Oven ... between both upper & lower oven crumbs & dirt
5) Light bulbs out
6) Fan Blades piled with dust
7) Gas stovetop grills were very rusty as well as filthy
8) Gas Burners would not light without lighter, even after the service call
9) Microwave was hidden in all photos on site. No wonder! If it was seen, that would have told us automatically the condition & care for the home.
10) Pocket doors off track.
11) Sofa in main gathering room, zipper broken & looks horrible after sitting down one time.
12) Under Kitchen sinks Cabinets, disgusting, dirty & a mess
13) Refrigerator on left continually leaked water into our food & in drawers
14) Dishwasher was not working properly, would not complete cycle leaving gross dirty smelly water at the bottom. We washed dishes by hand mostly!
15) Step in Master Bedroom at night was invisible! First night we were there, I fell down the step hit my head, Hip & elbow. Causing much pain the following day. After I fell, my husband came to help me not realizing that there was a step & he too fell! Not Good!!!
16) Door to bathroom in 2nd bedroom on main floor would not close
17) Master Bedroom bed had a PLASTIC MATTRESS COVER that made sleeping very uncomfortable! I had to sleep on the sofa in that room.
18) Window coverings in Master Bedroom would not pull up for viewing the ocean or opening windows.
19) Handles for opening many windows were broken.
20) Pool Tiles missing
21) Broken cement on coping of pool. Dangerous for little ones.
22) Dirty Pool
23) Jets in spa not working (was corrected)
24) Metal Chairs on Patio had finish or Rust chipping off which caused a cut on finger. Not Good!
25) Piece of wood decking is splintering in the middle of the walkway. Not Good for Bare feet!
Hope this helps you in the future for preparing for guests.
Thank you for your review. I just wanted to update every future renter that the unfortunate issues you experienced during your stay have been remedied. We have installed a brand new stove, refrigerator, dishwasher, and gas grill in May. Deck table has been replaced with a teak picnic table. The blinds and window treatments have been replaced and the pool tiles have also been replaced. And the house has undergone a thorough deep cleaning in May and we will do one again this September.
700 Ocean Blvd