5 chambres / 5 salles de bain, chambres à thème, Piscine privée / Spa, Home Cinéma Game Room
Gérant immobilier / professionnel
Salle(s) de bain
Dispositifs de sécurité
Type de destination
Salle à manger
Équipements de loisirs
Piscine / Spa
Les réservations annulées au moins 60 jours avant le début du séjour pourront être remboursées à hauteur de 100 %. Les réservations annulées au moins 30 jours avant le début du séjour pourront être remboursées à hauteur de 50 %.
Perfect for Family Disney Vacation
The house is as beautiful as it looks online. It is spotless and well equipped. The playroom for the little ones was very popular and the mini theater and the pool were great for relaxing after a day at Disney. The location is very safe and convenient to Disney and local restaurants. We would definitely stay here again and would recommend it to anyone who wants to enjoy everything the area has to offer.
Cost does not equal Value
I wanted to rate it higher but it's the little things.
I travel the world, stay in BO's when i can and always inform my followers of my travel exploits. This is a nice house, but a luxury home? Here are the pro's and con's from a December '18 stay. Just the facts.
1. It's about a 10-15 drive to Magic Kingdom. Only a 5 minute drive to the southern parks like Animal Kingdom/Hollywood. Walmart and restaurant chains are literally 2 miles away. Lots of stuff very close.
2. It's in a gated community with security, nice club house with big pool and trash pickup every morning (ex Weds) which is nice.
3. The Hosts and management company were very responsive when we had questions. (i.e., pool lights weren't working when we arrived - they fixed it the next day).
4. The house itself has a pool/spa with a netted safety fence. Lots of pool toys.
5. Themed kids rooms with Comfy beds.
1. It looked clean, but not really. Hair and dust in the corners. If you drop something and it rolls under the beds, forget it. There's dust a 1/4" thick under some of them. Cracker crumbs in the theater seat crevices.
2. Had to skim crud off the bottom and the pool cover is deteriorating so badly it leaves little plastic bubble shreds throughout the pool. Leaf piles on screen porch top.
3. Dated and worn; chipped baseboards, marks on the walls, frayed furniture, LR furniture too big for the room making it feel crowded. One of the bar stools had a support bracket that was broken and jerry-rigged together with screws. The brace was protruding out from the stool like a spear. Glad we saw it before it injured someone.
5. The garbage tote right outside the door had old garbage stuck to the bottom and it smelled. I cleaned out what i could.
6. There's a note that says if one of the interior doors gets locked, there's a key in a pouch in the instruction binder. There was no key.
7. Zero cleaning supplies. NOTHING but 1 dishwasher pod. Never been to a VRBO or Airbnb that didn't at least leave you some basic necessities to clean up spills, smudges, etc. This place had nothing. Not even an extra roll of toilet paper! No garbage bags. No paper towels. We bought dish soap, laundry soap, window cleaner, paper towels, garbage bags, toilet paper, even dish/wash rags. We definitely left it cleaner and better equipped than when we arrived.
Maybe Hosts don't know since Mgmnt co. runs the place. But someone's dropping the ball.
Worth it? Consider your rate and you decide
Great stay at Cynthia's Vacation House
Cynthia was wonderful to work with when we had a last minute change of plans. Very helpful and quick to reply. My granddaughters loved the Cinderella Bedroom and were so excited when we arrived. The house was very clean and the game/movie theater room was a big hit with the grandchildren. The park is so close it was great to be able to take the children there to let out energy. The water play area was loved by everybody from the youngest who was 10 months to the adults on the water slide. Anyone arriving late at night make sure you go to the front entrance with the security guards. Took us hardly anytime to get to Disneyworld. All in all, our vacation turned out to be fantastic and again, thank you Cynthia for your help!
Gorgeous home with so many extra amenities!
If you're coming for vacation this is the spot to stay. 10 minutes from Disney! There's so much to do in this home I hope you have time for Disney lol! The management team is excellent!
The house was clean and kept up to date. We have stayed in many homes in the Disney area over the last 10 years and this was by far our best stay. All the beds were comfortable, the kids loved the movie theatre/games room, the themed rooms were such an extra surprise for the kids and blew them away, the house itself is very well maintained and clean, towels were provided, and so much more. I could go on and on. I just want to say thank you for such an amazing stay at your beautiful home. We hope to be back sooner rather than later.
The Turner Family