Le Mas du Vieux Moulin is a beautifully restored 6 bedrooms / 5 bathrooms authentic dry stone house, set in un-spoilt Provence hinterland but within easy reach of the vibrant towns and beaches of the French Riviera.
It boasts a beautiful 15-meter infinity pool, stunning 360 degrees views and large private garden ensuring total privacy with the extra convenience of being walking distance to the village.
Set on a hillside with stunning panoramic views towards the valley, the mountains and the medieval village of Seillans, the property was originally a farmhouse. It is now a gorgeous family retreat, which comfortably accommodates 6 to 8 and their children.
The house has been restored and furnished with attention to detail to retain its authentic charm and grace with the added comfort of air-conditioning throughout. Inside the house, the original large wooden beams have been preserved and lots of care has been put into choosing the right materials from the rustic wooden floors and shutters to the large stone tiles and spiralling stairway. Two stone terraces surround the house, one with a lounge area for relaxation, the other with table and chairs for al fresco dining.
Naturally centred around outdoor living, the property has a stunning 15-meter infinity pool set in an acre of garden planted with olive trees, lavender, sweet-smelling bushes and old pine trees. The large pool deck is equipped with sun loungers, umbrellas and a covered lounge area but guests might prefer to take a siesta in the hammock under the shade of the property’s mature trees. An invitation to unwind, provencal-style, the house also offers its own private “terrain de petanque”.
The house, boasting stunning 360-degree view, offers its guests a private hideaway in a quiet and authentic setting. It is hard to believe that one is only a few minutes walk to the village’s cobblestone streets.
Provence tends to be seen as a summer destination but with its mild climate, so much to do in the area and our spacious interiors, our house is a comfortable getaway destination for friends and families at all time of year.
* Seillans has been elected one of the Most Beautiful Villages (Plus Beaux Villages) of France by the Reader’s Digest and the ”Association des Plus Beaux Villages de France”.
* A cosy and beautifully decorated living room with open fire-place
* Original vaulted dining room with large dining table for group gatherings
* Fully fitted open plan kitchen with exposed traditional wooden beams and natural stone tiles.
* An independent double bedroom (bedroom 6) with ensuite bathroom with its own private entrance, ideal for a nanny.
* Air-conditioning. wifi, iPod station, TV, cable channels, Netflix.
* 4 double bedrooms, all equipped with air-conditioning.
* Beds 2 x King Size (180cm - one twin beds option) and 2 Queen size (160cm).
* 3 bathrooms, 2 ensuites with shower and one shared bathroom with bathtub.
* Kids bedroom under the roof slopes equipped with 2 single beds, a small bathroom with tub, basin and toilet. Air-conditioning.
* A lounge & play area under the slopes (limited head space and parental supervision required at all time)