Abritel est membre de la Famille HomeAway, numéro un mondial des locations de vacances. Nous proposons le plus grand choix d'hébergements adaptés à tous les types de voyage et à tous les budgets. Notre mission est d'aider les familles et groupes d'amis à trouver la location de vacances idéale pour passer ensemble un séjour inoubliable. *Prenons le temps d'être ensemble™.
Chalet de rêve tenu par un couple charmant; tout confort, spacieux, cosy, très bien équipé; parfaitement situé entre nature magique et accès à toutes les stations, navette gratuite pour le centre de Morzine et ses bars, restaurants, boutiques, cinéma...Charlotte et Rick sont aux petits soins pour répondre au moindre désir! Parfaitement bilingues. Service de livraisons du matériel de ski et des forfaits à domicile, grand luxe! Bref, un coin de paradis...nous reviendrons!
So, the ingredients for a really great winter sports holiday are;
1. Great place to stay
2. Great hosts
3. Great location
4. Great snow
5. Everything as easy as it can be
Pure Morzine deliver on every level (although perhaps the "great snow" bit isn't down to them but it wouldn't surprise me).
1. This is a great chalet - lovely to look at, lovely inside, great space, plenty of comfortable beds, 3 bathrooms, a snow kit room with boot dryers, covered parking and to top it all off, a fabulous hot tub to ease those muscles after a day on the slopes
2. Great hosts - if anybody was every destined to work in hospitality, Ric and Charlotte are it - they are lovely people, incredibly helpful (all sorts of things), nothing is too much trouble and they are always available
3. Great location - an easy 5 minutes from Morzine town, a 5 minute walk from the Avoriaz Telecabine but away from the major bustle of the town centre - we couldn't have asked for a better location and I will never tire of that view from the sitting room window
4. Great snow - there was and as I said, it wouldn't surprise me if Ric and Charlotte had organised it!
5. Everything as easy as it can be - yep! From arrival (where they waited up for us until nearly midnight), through the lovely welcome gifts, everything you need in the chalet in spades (plenty of glasses, mugs, plates, utensils, pans etc) to the nice additions of the kit room, the den with the Xbox One (my son was an instant fan) and the excellent hot tub, this is as easy as it can be
The temptation when one discovers a place like this is to keep it quiet. We will be going back. But that would be unfair because if you want to ski or board this area, I doubt you could do better than to put your holiday into Ric and Charlotte's hands.
Thanks Ric and Charlotte and see you again soon