Notre maison est un chalet à deux niveaux. Nous sommes fiers de notre environnement propre et familial. Nous proposons trois chambres à coucher avec deux lits doubles confortables, un lit superposé (complet, jumelé) et un canapé-lit gigogne. Notre maison peut accueillir huit personnes. Notre salon a une véritable poêle à bois pour ces moments romantiques confortables. Sony Playstation 3 et PC sont tous connectés à la TVH haute définition 50 '. Notre cuisine est entièrement équipée avec tous les appareils dont vous avez besoin. Nous disposons d'une salle de jeux avec ping pong / table de billard 2 in1.
- Chalet148 m²
- Salle(s) de bain2
- Toilettes séparées0
- Séjour minimum2 Nuitées
3 chambres, 2 salle de bain complète pour 8 personnes
- anglais, russe
- Dernière mise à jour du calendrier :
- 16 oct. 2018
Salle(s) de bain
Type de destination
Salle à manger
Equipements de loisirs
Piscine / Spa
Sports & Loisirs à proximité;
Les réservations annulées ne seront pas remboursées.
This home is beautiful 💚 and i would defenetly go there again . Perfect house and perfect location 1 block away from a pond/beach. Very good for kids ! Thank you so much for having me and my family ...
Kids loved it
Will definitely return next time we visit the Poconos / Camelback. While the location feels a little isolated, it's close enough to everything we needed and wanted.
- It was just 2 adults and 1 kid when we stayed but with 3 bedrooms, it's a perfect size for 2 families with combined 3 kids.
- Great amenities: Pool, Ping Pong, TV, Playstation, Card table, washer/drier and lots of drawer space to keep your stuff.
- Well stocked kitchen. We had everything we needed/wanted for cooking, which tends to be rare.
- Super easy and check in and check out. No hassle at all.
- Owner very responsive and available!
A few small nitpicks that I would have liked but didn't stop me from giving this place a 5:
- Not enough light outside on the patio. Makes it hard if you want to grill or eat outside after dark.
- No towels or linens was a bummer, but my fault as I knew this and just forgot when packing. Luckily Walmart was a quick drive away. Having this available for guests seems like a small investment that goes a long way.
- Place could have been a little cleaner. It wasn't a mess or anything, just small things like sticky kitchen countertops needed cleaning before we cooked and there were crumbs on the couch.
Nice place near Camelback
Owner was accommodating to our needs. House was clean. We had a great stay.
Fantastic New Years Eve Weekend!
The house was exactly as described and pictured. We had two families with 4 adults and 4 kids and all had plenty of room. The owner was very responsive to questions and I don't think we could have had a smoother trip. Thank you again!
Nice Poconos cottage in woods
House was clean with ample amenities with family. Was conveniently located from skiing and indoor waterpark.