Particulier / consommateur
Salle(s) de bain
Soirées/évènements non autorisés
Animaux non bienvenus
Non adaptée aux enfants
Les réservations annulées ne seront pas remboursées.
Great location, excellent service
We were very pleased with our choice. The location was close to everything. It was easy to book and easy to access. I would highly recommend this property if you are staying in Adelaide. Close to the beach and easy access to the CBD on the tram. Thanks
Gorgeous place, with everything needed for a self contained stay. Location is only minutes from the beach, the restaurants and all shops. Hosts are extremely easy to communicate with.
Will definitely be back.
Fantastic location and character cottage with loads of potential
First up, we'd like to say how lucky we felt to have found Gordon Street available at such short notice on a festival weekend. The location was perfect and we really appreciated the period style property.
We did, however, base our choice on the numerous reviews which we quickly realised related to previous owners. This was clearly evident by the absence of 'soft amenities' (other than the bits and pieces left from previous guests) and maintenance issues that remained despite previous comments left in the guest book.
* Front verandah not cleaned down.
* Small sitting area out front would improve the first impression (other guests had suggested)
* Bits and pieces of tea, coffee, sugar left from previous guests (one jar with a little bit of very old stale coffee covered with a piece of glad wrap). If you're going to use guest supplies to service others, at least try to disguise it by presenting nicely. We arrived on late interstate flights with elderly parents for an urgent funeral and brought very little based on old and incorrect reviews.
* Black board not very welcoming ("Dear guest...welcome...please put out the bins").
* Mould in the bathroom (reported previously).
* Hot and cold markers in the bathroom basin mixer are reversed. This is VERY dangerous, particularly for elderly guests and not compliant.
* Cleaning not up to standard (wall behind the kitchen bin for example).
* No top sheet on one of the single beds.
* Lamp shades all crooked (silly little things but show lack of attention and care).
Based on the sale photos on www.realestate.com.au, it seems there have been no improvements or changes since the sale in 2016. We feel the property has so much potential to live up to its previous reviews with some attention to detail, care and money spent. At the moment, the reviews could be regarded as false advertising. We expected more from an Australian property.
We did appreciate being able to check out an an hour late without charge.
Great location, clean and well worth staying at.
Enjoyed our stay at Gordon Street Cottage. It had everything we needed and in such a great location. We were attending a wedding at the Stamford which was two minutes away on the free tram in Jetty rd and only just a ten minute walk. Highly reccomended.