Immaculée meublé lotissement. Entièrement mis à jour avec un mobilier haut de gamme. Grande Racetrack / été ou à la location de l'entreprise. Longueur minimale 1 mois. Cal roi lits dans chaque maître avec stockage à plat de télévision à écran et placard supplémentaire. Carreaux de plancher Designer en bas des escaliers. Planchers de bois franc à l'étage. Buanderie étage. Grand moderne table à manger se trouve 8. Salon a un nouveau canapé coupe concepteur. Parfait pour regarder des films sur votre Netflix ou Amazon Prime. Oversize garage 2 voitures attaché avec stockage intégré. Patio arrière privée avec luxe barbecue à gaz Weber, table et chaises de patio de coussin. Éclairage de faible niveau et l'aménagement paysager tropical vraiment mis l'ambiance pour le soir repas en plein air. 1/4 mile à Del Mar Highlands Shopping Center avec de grands restaurants, épicerie, magasins, théâtre, lavage de voiture, etc .. 5 minutes des plages à Del Mar, Racetrack. Parc pour enfants dans la rue. Hou la la!
- Lotissement130 m²
- Salle(s) de bain2
- Toilettes séparées1
- Séjour minimum30 Nuitées
Luxe 2 Master lit Maison de ville, Cal Lits Roi, à pied des commerces, restaurants, théâtre
- Dernière mise à jour du calendrier :
- 18 sept. 2018
Salle(s) de bain
Type de destination
Salle à manger
Equipements de loisirs
Piscine / Spa
Sports & Loisirs à proximité;
Les réservations annulées au moins 14 jours avant le début du séjour pourront être remboursées à hauteur de 100%. Les réservations annulées au moins 7 jours avant le début du séjour pourront être remboursées à hauteur de 50%.
Clean, quiet, great location
My husband and I recently relocated to San Diego and have been living in various short term rentals for 6 months until our own home is available. Patrick's townhouse is, by far, the best place we have stayed. I am a fan of lists, so here is a list of the reasons we loved this place:
1) The neighborhood is very quiet. I got my best sleep in months at this townhouse. A good night's sleep is a must for me. Neighbors are quiet, little traffic noise, no barking dogs.
2) Close to Torrey Pines beach and hiking. It is even close enough for me to walk but I think most will want to drive the short, less than 5 minute, drive to this state beach.
2) Immaculately clean.
3) Kitchen is appropriately stocked with pots, pans, utensils, dishes to cook an actual meal. And the cookware is good quality, not the secondhand pans we usually see in furnished rentals.
4) Very comfortable beds. A must for me. (See number 1 on this list).
5) High speed internet is consistent and fast. A must if you are a business traveller looking for a furnished rental.
6) Two car garage with two remotes. We both work and have cars, so having two remotes was such a treat (several of our rentals only provided one to share, not fun).
7) Nicely decorated. This may not seem important, but when you come home from a busy day of work or play, it is nice to relax in a comfortable, uncluttered home.
8) The owner, Patrick, is great to work with. Very responsive and professional.
9) Close (walking distance or very short drive) to mall with grocery store, drug store and several good restaurants (sit down, fast food and fast casual).
10) Great feel of local neighborhood. Easy to take a nice walk with beautiful overlook views of Del Mar beach and wetlands less than half a mile from the house.
We loved our month here and would recommend this townhouse to anyone looking for a great place to stay in San Diego. I would say it is best catered to short/long term business travelers first but is also a great place for a summer vacation in San Diego due to the fantastic location with access to beach and restaurants as well as local amenities.
Home away from home
Loved the stay in this very clean and spacious unit. Close to everything that you need and want. I have stayed in other places in the San Diego area, but this really felt like home from the time of check in until departure. Our host was very accommodating and very gracious. I would like to thank him for his hospitality and professionalism. Great job! Can't wait to stay here again.
Relaxing and comfortable
Patrick's place is the perfect home away from home. It is very clean and spacious with plenty of natural lighting. We especially enjoyed the comfortable king size beds and large sized TV's. This home has it all! Comfort, fun and convenience. It was hard to leave.
More importantly Patrick was easy to work with. He's very helpful, responsive and just a really great guy all around. I highly recommend this place to anyone. I promise you won't regret it. We will definitely be back. Thanks Patrick! Cheers!
You won't be disappointed!
My husband, myself and our daughter stayed here for a year. It was perfect for all of our needs. The kitchen has everything needed to make nice meals, the bathrooms are stocked with nice linens, towels and beach towels as well! Amazingly comfortable king sized mattresses in both bedrooms, great pillows too. You cannot have a bad nights sleep here! The high ceilings in all rooms make it feel especially spacious. There's tons of natural light as well, which was very important to me! Neighbors are all quiet and respectful. This townhouse is perfectly located near the pool and hottub but not so close as to hear or see anything happening poolside. Also super easy beach access to both Del Mar beaches and Torrey Pines State Beach (great running/jogging beach) with no need to get on freeway! If you like walking/strolling, you can get to shopping plaza/theatre/restaurants in less than 15 mins. Otherwise just two minutes by car. Overall a great and easy place to live! I would highly recommend this townhome to anyone needing a fresh, clean, home away from home!!
Single Family Attached with New Everthing
I've been living here for about two months. The property was purchased by Patrick and outfitted with new furniture, electronics, linens, kitchenware, etc. The location is great; close the 5 and 56 highways. This place is perfect for a working professional who needs a turnkey place to live.
Immaculée Meublé lotissement. Entièrement mis à jour avec un mobilier haut de gamme. Grande Racetrack / été ou à la location de l'entreprise. Longueur minimale 1 mois. Murphy lit dans la salle familiale. Lit king size dans le maître avec TV à écran plat et placard de rangement supplémentaire. Planchers d'ardoise de pierre partout. Oversize linge à chargement frontal sur Patio. 1/4 mile à Del Mar Highlands Shopping Center avec de grands restaurants, épicerie, magasins, théâtre, lavage de voiture, etc .. 5 minutes des plages à Del Mar, Racetrack. Garer dans la rue. Hou la la!