Cet appartement de 608 pieds carrés. Est impeccable. Très bien situé à proximité du centre Westgate. Il ya une belle récemment rénové piscine dans la cour commune pour les invités. Salle de bains et cuisine ont récemment été rafraîchi. Nouveau lit super confortable. Cette unité 2 personnes dans un lit queen dans la chambre et a un pli sur canapé-lit dans le salon pour une personne de plus. Télévision par câble, HBO et Internet haut débit sont inclus. Interdiction de fumer dans ou sur les lieux. Voir nos autres VRBO une chambre à coucher 679108, 954674, 869577,912244 et nos 2 chambres à coucher VRBO # 709190 et 1007670. Séjours de plus de 31 jours ne encourent 10% San Jose taxe d'hôtel. Animaux interdits. (NOTE: La piscine est fermée pour l'hiver / printemps jusqu'au 1er juin 2019)
Idéalement situé dans l'ouest de San Jose avec un accès rapide à 280, 880, 85 et 101.
- Dernière mise à jour du calendrier :
- 17 déc. 2018
Salle(s) de bain
Salle à manger
Equipements de loisirs
Piscine / Spa
Les réservations annulées ne seront pas remboursées.
San Jose West Valley, 1 Bedroom, fully equipped kitchen
Spacious and charming apartment in a good location near I-280, designated off street covered parking , walking distance to shopping center and restaurants, extremely clean and well maintained. Fay, the resident manager, is very friendly and helpful. Westwinds Apartments is a nice alternative to the Silicon Valley hotels and much more reasonably priced.
Very nice apartment extremely well located.
We had a very pleasant stay. The apartment was in good condition and was very clean. All of the essentials were provided. The apartment is in a safe, pleasant neighborhood, a short walk to pretty much any kind of store you can imagine and numerous places to eat ( we especially enjoyed The Blue Door Restaurant).
Faye, the property manager, was very friendly and helpful.
Our only recommendation would be to replace the couch. It is very uncomfortable. We would definitely stay here again when we return to San Jose.
Perfect location- Amazing Hospitality
This property was well maintained and very accommodating to our needs.
The management (Fay) was extremely helpful and always available when needed.
Very satisfied with our stay!
Clean, quiet, great location - bad couch/futon
The apartment is small, but very clean and stocked with pretty much everything you need. There is parking on street right up front or a private space in the back. There is an onsite laundry room (coin operated). They provide shampoo/ conditioner. We spent a week there. It was conveniently located near a Walmart Grocery, Target, and other shopping and dinning. You could walk to all of it. The freeway was super close. The reason I gave it four stars vs five are for a few reasons listed here:
1) pool closes at 8pm in summer when the sun is still up til nearly 9. And they are strict on that time.
2) one night my husband and I were sitting in the BBQ area with 2 friends talking. (No drinking or anything) just talking quietly. And we were told that area closes at 10. Its outside! It was like we were given a curfew and mom and dad descended upon us and told us to go to bed. That was embarrassing. They should put up a sign in that area if they don't want people using it after a certain time. Like they have on pool and laundry room.
3) the listing is for up to 3 people. Just know that 3rd spot is a futon. I was told it was a pull out couch prior to booking. The futon is the seating for watching TV as well and is super uncomfortable! May as well have been sitting on paper towels it was so thin. Now imagine sleeping on it. No good! Not even for kids. My 5 year old couldn't sleep on it. She ended up sleeping with us in the double bed (not a queen). And we are not small (my hubby and I). we almost bought an air mattress just to use for the week but we suffered through. My husband even tried sleeping on it and that was no good. It should be replaced with a sofa. Even if they change it to 2 people only cause it really stinks as a comfy let's watch a movie couch.
4) the a/c is a wall unit in the living room and does nothing to cool off the bedroom. There is a small fan but we had to open the window at night to get air flowing.
With all that said, yes we would stay again. We will just be better informed and prepared. It is a lovely property. The manager Faye is very sweet and so is her dad. The apartment is clean and has what you need. I only listed those things in hopes others won't be caught off guard like we were. The people who live in the surrounding apartments are very friendly.
Better then expected.
We have been very happy with this rental. It came with everything we could need. The rooms are bigger then they look in the photos. Great location. Enjoyed the pool. Would stay here again.
Prydligt, rent, fina faciliteter, lugnt och fint område med shopping i världsklass som granne
Bilderna visar boendet precis som det är. Ren, mysig lägenhet, fint inredd. Trevligt managerpar, lugnt område. Jättehärlig grillplats, pool med uppvärmning , nära shopping och restauranger! Ett
Boende jag verkligen kan rekommendera!
Cet appartement est dans un endroit calme juste en face du centre de Westgate. Ceci est un endroit idéal pour séjourner si vous ne pouvez ou ne conduisez pas. Il ya beaucoup de magasins et de restaurants situés dans et à proximité de centre Westgate. Cette zone est l'une des meilleures zones de San Jose et est juste à côté de Cupertino, Saratoga et Campbell.
Informations supplémentaires sur les tarifs de location
An information sheet with everything you need to know about check-in, check-out, Internet information, etc. will be sent to you when you reserve your stay.