Maison de ville, 3 chambres, 2 salles de bains, 7
Gérant immobilier / professionnel
Dream Vacation Getaways
- anglais, espagnol
Salle(s) de bain
Type de destination
Salle à manger
Equipements de loisirs
Piscine / Spa
Les réservations annulées au moins 60 jours avant le début du séjour pourront être remboursées à hauteur de 100%. Les réservations annulées au moins 30 jours avant le début du séjour pourront être remboursées à hauteur de 50%.
We loved this place! I would totally recommend it, very spacious and super clean.
Beautiful place and very safe for a family traveling with kids. The only downside is that if you are traveling with a car with any type of stickers or advertising, you will not be allowed to park at the property. We drove from Ohio to Florida in my husband's company car which is very spacious and comfortable when traveling with kids , we had to go every night to a nearby parking lot to leave our car overnight and pick it up every morning, I believe it shouldn't be like that, we are not coming here to advertise or businesses whatsoever, we came to have fun and take our kids to the parks , it doesn't make much sense to me. Other than that, we felt pretty good about everything else.
1st Time VRBO Rental
Never having used a VRBO rental, I was antsy about how the experience would be. Would we get what we saw online? Would we be nickeled and dimed over the expressed cost? Would it be a good experience?
It was a great experience. The place was everything advertised. The charges were upfront. The only two problems we had was communication on the check-in process and a smoke detector that kept chirping because it needs a new battery (and it's on a 12 foot ceiling so we could not reach it).
The communication issue was simply my check-in process was being emailed incorrectly, and when it was emailed correctly to my email, only the first 6 steps would show in my browser so I thought that's all there was. We finally enabled it to expand and saw there were like 3 times that many steps in the instructions which included the 4 digit pin to retrieve the key that we had not been able to see before. The second issue was that the unit number was buried in small type in the opening paragraph before the numbered check-in process began, which made it hard to locate quickly when sitting at the guard shack to gain admittance. Both of these were user error as much as anything, but a little more simplicity in an instruction document would be a plus.
Overall, outside of a first-time booker's leeriness and failure to find certain information easily and quickly, it was a good stay for our families needs.
I'd do it again.
Good location, quiet and safe neighborhood. There was a cleaning service issue which we contacted the owners about, but other than that we enjoyed our stay.
Great quiet place
We enjoyed the stay and was very familiar with the neighborhood cause we stayed in that neighborhood last year. The unit was very roomy for our family, everything in the unit was convenient and available for our use. We will stay there again when we come back to Orlando next time.
Thank you for your great review it will be our pleasure to have you again.
Great value. Stay was okay.
Overall, the stay was okay. We normally stay on I drive but a last minute booking left limited affordable options so we decided to give this one a try. Will not stay here again but will list our pros and cons and let other visitors make the decision for themselves.
- Value. Can’t really beat the price for a place like this.
- Unit is as pictured.
- Rooms are very large (we fit two pack n plays in the room with the bunk beds)
- Many kitchen supplies and appliances -good for those who will be cooking. Above normal dishwear and glasses, there were storage containers and small appliances. Plenty of dish soap and dishwasher liquid.
- Plenty of towels as well as pool noodles and a folding chair.
- The resort grounds are well kept. You are one building away from a park with grills and secondary pool. Security is present.
- There is cable television in each room -not just Hulu/Netflix (great for husband who didn’t want to miss March Madness).
- Management was friendly and addressed all issues professionally.
- The unit is in the back of a building and two steps away from a swampy area.
- Unit decorations are seriously dated. Dust accumulation in light fixtures, stained curtains, dated window coverings, cabinets in need of repair/replacement, trash can missing lid and bags do not fit, and exterior fence needs repair. Window coverings also do not cover windows entirely so prepare to wake with the sun..
- Information in vrbo is very limited. Seems very simple to update the profile but leaves you searching emails for simple information like contact info and check in instructions.
- Lockbox key code provided far in advance. Is this changed? Doesn’t seem very secure.
- Cleaning was only okay. Many areas were still dusty and inside of shower curtains had stains.
- ground floor is very cluttered with large furniture (dinning) and it is impossible to maneuver between bar stools and table/chairs. It was impossible to actually sit 7 to eat together, we had to utilize living area.
Overall a decent place to stay if you’re looking for affordability. Def not luxury or anything.
Thank you for your positive comments regarding this unit.
1. The back of the unit is a nature preserve area not a swamp. Units that face the street have excessive noise with people coming back to their unit at all hours. This is a quiet and tranquil environment and there is a pool, bbq and kids playground very close.
2. Although the unit is not to the taste of all our guests, the owner has decorated it and equipped it with what they believe will create comfort and convenience for the guest's stay. We are not aware of stained curtains and will have the cleaning crew inspect them and clean them. It would be helpful to know in what room the curtain was stained. Trash can is missing lid but the trash bags are the guest's responsibility and the correct size should be purchased. Please advise exterior fence you are referring to? We would like to report it to the association as it is their responsibility to ensure the property is in good shape.
3. Window coverings are not meant to cover the entire window and are for decorative purpose. We do have blinds in all the windows.
4. The website does not allow us to list contact information as their preference is to have the guest deal with them directly. But we do send a reservation agreement once the unit has been booked with all our information. The final check in instructions are sent to the guest directly, as was done with you.
5. The lockbox key code is changed after every guest and we have a schedule of what code will be used for each guest. Your lockbox code was assigned at time of your reservation.
6. We have addressed the décor of the unit which includes the furniture.
Thank you again for your comments.
VERY NICE PLACE BUT...
THE TOWNHOUSE WAS CLEAN AND NICE. I WOULD HAVE GIVEN 5 STARS BUT THE CLEANING FEE SEEMS EXCESSIVE.. BUT I DO KNOW THAT PEOPLE PROBABLY LEFT THE PLACE A MESS IN THE PASSED AND THAT WHAT MAKES THE CLEANING FEE WHAT IT IS... THE MAJOR ISSUE IS THAT WHEN YOU BOOK A PLACE THAT SAYS IT 90 A DAY ONLY TO FIND OUT ONCE YOU HAVE CHOSEN TO STAY THAT THERE IS A 90 CLEANING FEE, A 25 SERVICE FEE (WHATEVER THAT IS) IS BAIT AND SWITCH.. MY RECOMMENDATION TO MANAGEMENT IS TO INCREASE YOUR DAILY RATE AND GET RID OF THE HIDDEN CHARGES. I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS PLACE TO STAY TO MY FRIENDS!
The cleaning fee and reservation fee are included in the quote when the guest is requesting availability. A $90 cleaning fee for a 3 bedroom 2 bath townhouse Is reasonsable considering that not only do they clean the units but all the linens and towels are washed and set up for the next guest. If we increased the rate of $90 for cleaning and average it out to the nightly rate it would never pan out because we have guests that stay one night and guests that stay months. We need to ensure we cover the cleaning fee regardless of how many days they are staying.
We are not in the habit of doing a BAIT and SWITCH that is why we clearly outline everything in the quote. If the guest chooses to book they know ahead of time what they are paying and for what.
Disney Theme Parks, Universal, Sea World, Shopping, restaurants,
Plages à 45 minutes, Golf
Diners spectacles et expositions!