Belle maison personnalisée sur 36 acres isolée homesite dans gated Ranch Morningstar. Profitez de la sensation de la vieille Arizona tout en appréciant le luxe d'un grand, maison spacieuse dans un cadre très naturel. Niché entre la chaîne de montagnes San Cayetano et Grosvenor Hills, vous serez entouré par la nature et des vues spectaculaires! Il y a seulement 22 maisons dans notre ranch de 6000 acres, alors venez profiter d'un niveau de calme, d'intimité et de sérénité qui doit être connu!
- Maison371 m²
- Salle(s) de bain3
- Toilettes séparées1
- Séjour minimum7 Nuitées
Maison, 3 chambres, 3. 5 salles de bains, 6 Capacité d'accueil
- Dernière mise à jour du calendrier :
- 18 oct. 2018
Salle(s) de bain
Type de destination
Salle à manger
Equipements de loisirs
Piscine / Spa
Sports & Loisirs à proximité;
Les réservations annulées au moins 30 jours avant le début du séjour pourront être remboursées à hauteur de 100%. Les réservations annulées au moins 14 jours avant le début du séjour pourront être remboursées à hauteur de 50%.
Blissful Solitude and Tranquil Privacy in a Unique Desert Environment
In January of 2018, my wife and I spent 11 nights at this property located south of Tubac, AZ and north of Rio Rico, AZ on the gated complex of Morningstar Ranch. We were joined by a family of four.
The website description of this home is accurate.
At first, the isolated desert landscape had a subdued, melancholy and barren ambience. This is deceptive, however. When you look closer and experience it more intensely over a period of time, it is actually full of life: a coyote wandered nearby; white-tailed deer stood like sentinels on a hillock; Gila woodpeckers took over the hummingbird feeder. This custom-built house is on a working ranch, and one could see cattle grazing during the day and softly lowing at night, sometimes wandering unconcernedly through the front yard.
The highlights of our stay were:
- Playing billiards in the large recreation area,
- Enjoying the hot tub under a full moon,
- Road cycling in the Morningstar Ranch community and on the picturesque highways from Amdo to Arivaca and from Continental to Madera Canyon,
- Mountain-biking on the Ruby Road near Rio Rico and the West Desert Trails near Green Valley and
- Hiking in Saguaro National Park (East) near Tucson.
There were three problems that we experienced during our sojourn:
1. When we arrived at the main gate to the Morningstar Ranch complex, the code to unlock the entrance would not work. Since the gate is at the bottom of a valley, our cell phones had no reception. Eventually, we had to turn back and go to higher ground where we telephoned and texted Mark and Linda, the property owners. Under the circumstances, they responded quickly. The code had recently been changed, and the advance information provided to us had the old code. After profuse - and repeated - apologies for the inconvenience, we gained entry.
2. The second issue pertained to the operation of the audio-video system and streaming. Mark patiently walked us through the activation of the system, and it worked well.
3. Cell phone reception was erratic. Mark has done as much as anyone can to enhance cell phone and Wi-Fi service at the home, but it is set in the borderlands with Mexico and is surrounded by hills and mountains. We would even get text messages from our service provider who was convinced that we were "roaming in Mexico"! If one feels the need to stay "connected", this house may not be for you. Our advice: Turn off, tune out and enjoy!
Our refundable deposit was promptly returned
What A Wonderful Place
Talk about getting away from it all. This is the place for you if that's what you're looking for. Tranquility, silence and serenity are good descriptions of this beautiful home and it's out of the way location. Tastefully appointed with all the comforts of home. Cozy chairs and couches in the living room. Beautiful dining area for evenings dinners. A spacious master bedroom and bath on the second level. A fully equipped kitchen for all cooking needs. Just shop and cook homemade gourmet meals at home.
The billiard room was lots of fun. Having the convenience of a full laundry room with washer and dryer was great. The property is immaculate and well cared for. Pool and spa tub are available for use. If you have any questions the owner is ready available. Mark was happy to answer any questions we had on a timely basis. Instructions for home maintenance are clearly spelled out in his detailed handi book on arrival. We would recommend this home and spectacular surroundings to anyone looking for a respite from this crazy world. We hope we have the chance to return one day.
There are lots of things to do in the area which Mark provides for you in his handi book. Restaurants in Tubac are good for the most part. The Italian Peasant is our favorite. But nothing can beat making a homemade delicious dinner in your home away from home in one of the most beautiful landscapes in this county. One day we hope to return.
Another wonderful stay
This is our fourth time to this beautiful property. We love the serenity and watching nature from the front porch. The home is perfectly appointed and always a very comfortable stay and the owners are most helpful. Off the beaten path and completely worth it. We made a day trip into Mexico and did some hiking but really enjoyed the time by the pool the most.
Departure time is noon on the last day of your rental period. Arrival time is between 4pm and 7pm on the first day of your rental period. No smoking and no pets. No outdoor fires of any kind. If you utilize the outdoor grill, you are expected to clean it before you leave. Must take all garbage and/or recyclables with you when you leave.