1er étage Jardin Condo, 2 Chambres à coucher, 1 Bains, 5 Couchages
Gérant immobilier / professionnel
Salle(s) de bain
Les réservations annulées ne seront pas remboursées.
Un lugar perfecto. A perfect place
Absolutamente todo de acuerdo a lo pactado , la casa la encontramos limpia , con tohallas , la cocina equipada , una botella de agua de bienvenida , las camas comodas , buen wifi , buen cable , la ducha espectacular . El check in , sin problemas.
La ubicacion es excelente.
Supero nuestras expectativas ampliamente. Gracias
This property was just as described. The unit is located on a beautiful tropical property nestled near Duval Street and everything you need is in walking distance. Great for a small group of friends or small family. Unit has a washer and dryer which is great for all the wet bathing suits and towels one accumulates in the Keys. I would definitely recommend this unit to others.
Great location, nice outdoor space, everything you need! Highly recommend!
Great location, nice outdoor space, everything you need! The place was very clean. Friendly for kids! My son didn’t want to come back to home. Craig is great to work with. Highly recommend!
Really nice place. Bed great and has everything you need. Micro , stove, blender, frig and even washer and dryer. And so close to everything downtown. Drove the car only once for groceries and it stayed parked for the rest of the week. Owner very nice and helpful. Will rent here again if we make it back to Key West.
Great location, great condo.
This a a great Shipyard unit. Everything was as advertised. It’s a great location and was very clean and well-stocked. Kitchen had everything I needed to cook a full Thanksgiving dinner. You can’t beat the location of this property in KW. The owner was great to work with and very flexible and easy to reach.
Thank you for the nice words. Come back soon!
Upon arriving, the tv didn't work and water ran right through the garbage disposal under the sink. Craig got right back with us, and these things were fixed within four days of calling. Roaches were prevelent in bathroom and bedrooms. The floors produced dark soles on bare feet. Patio was in declining condition, and could have used just a small amount of attention to spruce up. The front bedroom had a sloping bed. We would have really appreciated a tenants book/folder with information about trash, pool, etc. We did love the location, rented bikes nearby and used them the entire time to go everywhere! still waiting on our deposit refund...
Hi, Mary ... thank you for your comments. Without feedback, we sometimes don't know what needs attention.
Some of your concerns I have addressed, some were already in process, and some I can easily respond to.
First, I hope everyone reading this response will note that every other review I have received for this property is either four or five stars. I have had a couple of so-so review over the years, but not many! I work hard to maintain the property. Here are a few notes to please consider:
1. Mary called me Sunday night to report that the disposal was leaking and the living room TV didn't work. I arrived within an hour with batteries. I called Comcast and ordered a new box, as well as a remote from Viore. The Comcast remote had been messed up by the previous guests (press the wrong button and you're on another planet!); Mary's party solved the problem without a service visit by about Tuesday. Sorry for this.
2. A maintenance man determined Monday morning that the disposal was bad. It was replaced on Tuesday a.m.
3. I have only had few roaches in this property over the years but they are a fact of life in a tropical climate. The guests who checked in on October 28 reported no bugs. (You can find their review on the Air website.) I saw no evidence of bugs today when I treated. The most important thing owners an guests can do to eliminate bugs is to not leave any opened food out anywhere. They love a buffet.
4. I checked both beds. No sloping that I could tell.
5. I had already asked my house cleaner to bleach the deck. It was done the day Mary checked out. She was right. It needed to be cleaned.
7. The floor is cleaned thoroughly every week. I have a terrific cleaner.
8. The security deposit is returned by Vacationrentals.com, not me. It was returned yesterday -- the same day I received Mary's review.
Have I missed anything?
In summary, I responded quickly to Mary's concerns. I apologize for any shortcomings, but I wish she would have called me to report any other issues. I would have addressed them as quickly as possible.
While this is not a new or perfect property, it is well maintained and squeaky clean. I would trust my cleaner with my life. I hope prospective guests will check out the other reviews for a broader perspective on this property.
If anyone would like to view the property I can show it to them. One recent guest called it "paradise!" I live a couple of blocks away.
Thanks for hanging in there with me!
November 3, 2018
Key West propose de nombreuses activités amusantes dont plongée de classe mondiale,
la pêche, la natation, la planche à voile, shopping, restaurants, vie nocturne,
attractions historiques. La propriété est juste en bas de la rue de la
ring où Hemingway utilisé pour se bagarrer avec les habitants. C'est maintenant
un fabuleux restaurant appelé Blue Heaven que vous avez probablement déjà vu
présenté sur la chaîne Voyage.
Intéressés à visiter les dauphins à l'état sauvage ou la plongée sur le récif
bord d'une goélette? Envoyez-moi un e-mail et je vais vous mettre en contact avec des amis qui seront heureux de vous avoir à bord. S'il vous plaît noter que ceci est une location à la semaine, seulement.