Trois chambres, 6 couchages (un lit king, un lit queen, 2 lits jumeaux). Deux grandes salles de bains, balcon privé, une cuisine entièrement équipée, tous les draps fournis, TV, Internet, climatisation dans chaque chambre. Communauté fermée avec des gardes de 24 heures. Piscine en plein air, barbecue grill et un parking couvert. Playa Potrero est devenue l'une des destinations préférées à visiter; un accès facile aux meilleures plages de la région (playa Potrero, Flamingo, Conchal, Brasilito, Playa Danta). Playa Potrero offre également de nombreux services I. e. Banque, restaurants, épiceries et cliniques médicales.
- Condo122 m²
- Salle(s) de bain2
- Toilettes séparées0
- Séjour minimum3 - 30 Nuitées
étage principal, unité de la fin, 3 chambres / 2 salles de bains condo près de la plage / attractions
Mark and Karen Fischer
- Dernière mise à jour du calendrier :
- 14 nov. 2018
Salle(s) de bain
Type de destination
Salle à manger
Equipements de loisirs
Piscine / Spa
Les réservations annulées au moins 60 jours avant le début du séjour pourront être remboursées à hauteur de 100%. Les réservations annulées au moins 30 jours avant le début du séjour pourront être remboursées à hauteur de 50%.
Perfect for our family!
The condo was exactly what we were looking for in Costa Rica. Gorgeous spot and well maintained. The hosts were wonderful. Highly recommend!
We are thrilled to hear that you had a fun summer in Costa Rica and enjoyed your stay at Surfside Towers in beautiful Playa Potrero. It was our pleasure having you!
Loved it !!!!
Definite 5 star!!!!
Will keep going back every year!
Even the resorts in Costa Rica don’t come close to this place and we have stayed at the resorts, that claim they are 5 star.
Beach is nicer here than at the resorts.
Amazing week with childrens!’
We were 4 adults and 2 children and we spent a week at Playa Potrero. We enjoyed every minute of it! The condo is very well located, the beds are extremely comfortable and the condo was very clean! John and Diana, in addition to Karen, were very attentive to our requests. We would absolutely go back without a doubt as everything was easy and close by. An ideal spot for anyone who wants an easy-not complicated vacation!!! Thank you for allowing us to enjoy your property!!
Great psot close to beach
Great spot close to the beach with owners that are easy to work with.
Condo has everything you need.
Perfect for our family
We loved staying in this condo at Surfside Towers and will definitely be back. The kids enjoyed the pool just as much as the beautiful beaches in the area. We walked to the fruit/vegetable stand everyday, ate great food at the local restaurants and it was very convenient to have the international market so close so we could grill at cook at the condo. Some mornings we could hear and see the monkeys while we were drinking coffee on the patio....so fun! I would recommend this condo for families with kids of any age or even an adult getaway. We will be back many years to come. Cheers to the owners, they made it easy and answered all our questions about visiting Costa Rica and were very helpful in recommending things to do and see. Pura Vida!
Jim and Barbie
This Condo was fantastic! Very clean comfortable, and well furnished Close to the beach and restaurants We had a great time and are looking forward to a return trip in the future.
Près de beaucoup d'autres belles plages: Playa Conchal, Playa Flamingo, Playa del Coco, Brasilito et Tamarindo.
Une excursion d'une journée peut inclure volcan Arenal, Tabacon Hot Springs, Santa Rosa Park, Rocher de la Sorcière, Ziplining, Nuage Forêts, forêts tropicales ou Monteverde.
Informations supplémentaires sur les tarifs de location
We currently accept long term rentals only (28+ days) and the rent is $1500.00/month plus electricity On all rentals there will be a $30.00/week cleaning fee (not subject to tax) There is a separate booking fee assessed by VRBO (4-9%). There is also a separate fee of 3% to process a payment via credit card (US only) and an additional 2% for international credit card payments for a total of 5% - please contact owner for additional details There are no fees if you pay by e-check (you will have to enter your banking information for this payment method)