2 1/2 CHAMBRES, 2 SDB AVEC MOUNTAIN VIEW, entièrement rénové en 2014
Gérant immobilier / professionnel
Salle(s) de bain
Les réservations annulées au moins 14 jours avant le début du séjour pourront être remboursées à hauteur de 100%. Les réservations annulées au moins 7 jours avant le début du séjour pourront être remboursées à hauteur de 50%.
Always the best stay
It’s the perfect location. The condo backs up to the national forest so the views are absolutely stunning with no unobstructed views. Fresh powder all weekend, made this trip the best by far.
You and your family are so wonderful! We love that you come back year after year. So glad you had a great stay.
HONEST REVIEW WITH TIPS/SUGGESTIONS
1) Location - Go out through the back of the unit and you are less than 5 minute walk to SNOW SUMMIT resort.
2) Little touches made for an awesome experience. Property uses quality bath towels, provides lotion, provides firewood. Lots of ski/big bear memorabilia.
3) Unit looks like it was remodeled recently unlike so many other properties we've rented in the area.Bathroom were bright and clean. Carpet in good shape. Water pressure and temperature on-point.
3) Trash - Trash dumpster is on-site and about 1 minute walk. Most other properties require renter to take trash off-site and is a hassle.
4) This place does feel like a home away from home. This is a rare occasion where place is better in real life than from picture. Living area has vaulted ceiling which makes the place feel spacious. Below rooms are not very big, but are extremely clean and cozy. Well maintained and perfect for our party of 6 adults/ 1 kid. .
1) Parking - Condo has 2 parking spots in front of the unit. SNOW SUMMIT charges $20 for parking/per day. We appreciated the cost savings.
2) Temperature - We stayed during winter Jan/2019. Property owner suggests setting thermostat at 59/60 degrees. Our party made the mistake of setting it higher the 1st night at 70 and it was too hot. We set to 59 the following evening and it was pleasant in the rooms.
3) Downstairs rooms are pretty sensitive to any noise and movement from upstairs living area. This wasn't a problem for our group since we all slept at similar time. But might be for lighter sleepers or groups with people who want to party late into the night.
This place provides excellent value for your money $$$. Everyone in our party enjoyed their stay here. Thanks alot and we will be back.
Thanks Eugene for the great review! I truly get such a thrill knowing that other people enjoy our place as much as we do. We do our best as you know, to make sure your stay is up to the standards we would expect. Looking forward to having your group up again sometime!
We always stay here. Kerry does a great job and it is in the perfection location! We love this property and we wish it was ours :)