Mer Place est un service de location de condo étonnant à Saint Augustine Floride, offrant tout le nécessaire pour des vacances parfaites. Ce deux chambres 2 1/2 salle de bain maison est à louer toute l'année et il est la maison de vacances idéale. Profitez d'une vue sur l'océan de cette unité de deux niveaux et 2 balcons pour profiter du plein air. Location à la Mer Lieu donne accès aux restaurants, boutiques et divertissements à Saint Augustine Beach, Floride. Sea Place Condominiums dispose d'une piscine, et le tennis ainsi que d'une promenade qui permet un accès privé aux plages de sable blanc. Il existe également une abondance de choses relaxantes et passionnantes près de Sea place pour vous assurer d'obtenir le meilleur parti de vos vacances
- Condo111 m²
- Salle(s) de bain2
- Toilettes séparées1
- Séjour minimum3 Nuitées
2 chambres, 2 1/2 salle de bain qui dort 6 avec un canapé-lit queen offrant une vue sur l'océan
- Dernière mise à jour du calendrier :
- 21 sept. 2018
Salle(s) de bain
Type de destination
Salle à manger
Equipements de loisirs
Piscine / Spa
Another Great Winter Escape
This is the third year we have stayed in this unit. It is one of the best units at Sea Place.
Although not directly on the ocean, we have a great ocean view from both balconies and even sitting on the living room couch. The unit is clean and beautifully decorated. The beds are very comfortable. The owner strives to make updates each year which guarantees that he cares about his property. This year we enjoyed the new balcony furniture and a new washer/dryer. I highly recommend this vacation rental unit.
Pros and cons listed below
* The pool is small but the water temp was wonderful and plenty of lounge chairs. (Closes at dusk though which seems early)
* Great beach! Not crowded at all- plenty of space for everyone. (This beach allows cars to drive/park on the sand.)
* Condo was nicely decorated and had lots of info about things to do in St Augustine.
* Nice balcony with view of ocean and good seating.
* Proximity to pool and beach- it’s a little bit of a walk to the beach - 4-5 min - but definitely worth it- especially at night to see the stars. Easy access to pool - 1-2 min walk.
* Condo complex is quiet and well-maintained. Right off a main road so very little drive time to downtown St Augustine- maybe 15 min
* This condo is ok for a family with two kids but not for an all adult vacation. The two bedrooms are vastly different and not at all equitable. The master has a private bath, a balcony, TV, queen size bed with a comfy mattress and is twice as large as the other bedroom which is tiny, cramped, has only a full size bed which has the worst mattress I’ve ever slept on (I slept on the couch each night), a very small bath right outside the bedroom, no balcony, no TV and only one dresser.
* The condo needs a very thorough cleaning...baseboards haven’t been cleaned in a while, there was food and other debris behind the couch, the coffee table and kitchen table need more than just a wipe-off as the white tables have gray dirty stains that would clean up easily with some 409 cleaner and lamps have a pretty good layer of dust.
(I’m listing all this because if the owner is out of town and relying on a local cleaning company, the company isn’t doing their job.)
If not for the disparity between the bedrooms and and need for a good cleaning, I would give this condo 5 stars
Thank you for your polite comments about our listing. We work hard to earn and to maintain our good rating. We have a reliable, skilled cleaning team who take pride in their work. We will investigate your claims and make sure that our rental is always professionally cleaned, on par with a 5 star rating. The guest bedroom's size and the location are exactly as depicted in our photos. The comfort of the queen mattress will be examined. We hope you return for another stay. Your business is appreciated.
Gloria, manager and Paul, owner
Beautiful, comfortable, convenient property
Had a great week - nice pool, great beach, very comfortable residence with amazing view (both floors/balconies), close to everything we needed - was our first condo rental and we hope future vacation rentals are this nice!
Loved this cute beach condo!
What a cute place! This condo was so clean and a short walk to the beach. It is close to stores, down the road from St Augustine Beach area, and a short drive to historic St Augustine. Bring some extra towels. Was a great time. I would love to stay again. Thank you!
The condo was very clean and the view absolutely gorgeous. Very peaceful in the complex. Not far from Historic St. Augustine, which is a great place to spend time. There are a lot of restaurants, shopping and history to explore. The only thing I would recommend for the condo is that there would be a little more toiletries (i.e. soap for the showers, we had only pump soap on the sinks, and toilet tissue, almost ran out). I admit that is a minor issue. Plus the tennis court was closed for repair. I would definitely stay there again.
Great location. Beach, pool,
This is a beautiful townhome condo property. We loved the beach access, the pool, the large windows, and the view from the decks! Definitely worth the money. It's about a 15 minute drive to St Augustine, but there are restaurants and stores are very close. Safe, relaxing neighborhood. If you sleep in the master bedroom you might want a sleep-mask - the room is very bright in the morning with the eastern sun coming through the blinds. The only negatives were an alarm that went off at 4:24 in the morning (it seemed to come from a locked closet in the master bdrm) and the walls are a bit thin between units - so perhaps bring some earplugs if you're a light sleeper. Other than that we'd definitely recommend this property; it was a great place to wrap up our 2 week road trip!
Thank you for staying with us and being such a great guest. I discovered that it was a watch that someone left behind and the cleaning person left it in the owner closet. We have remedied the mystery of the alarm and thanks for letting me know.
La plage est à seulement quelques centaines de pieds de ce condo et le centre historique est très proche il ya beaucoup à faire ici.