Mer Place est un service de location de condo étonnant à Saint Augustine Floride, offrant tout le nécessaire pour des vacances parfaites. Ce deux chambres 2 1/2 salle de bain maison est à louer toute l'année et il est la maison de vacances idéale. Profitez d'une vue sur l'océan de cette unité de deux niveaux et 2 balcons pour profiter du plein air. Location à la Mer Lieu donne accès aux restaurants, boutiques et divertissements à Saint Augustine Beach, Floride. Sea Place Condominiums dispose d'une piscine, et le tennis ainsi que d'une promenade qui permet un accès privé aux plages de sable blanc. Il existe également une abondance de choses relaxantes et passionnantes près de Sea place pour vous assurer d'obtenir le meilleur parti de vos vacances
2 chambres, 2 1/2 salle de bain qui dort 6 avec un canapé-lit queen offrant une vue sur l'océan
- Dernière mise à jour du calendrier :
- 12 nov. 2018
Salle(s) de bain
Type de destination
Salle à manger
Equipements de loisirs
Piscine / Spa
Another Great Winter Escape
This is the third year we have stayed in this unit. It is one of the best units at Sea Place.
Although not directly on the ocean, we have a great ocean view from both balconies and even sitting on the living room couch. The unit is clean and beautifully decorated. The beds are very comfortable. The owner strives to make updates each year which guarantees that he cares about his property. This year we enjoyed the new balcony furniture and a new washer/dryer. I highly recommend this vacation rental unit.
Lovely unit with great view and access
While our overall impression was very good there were a few issues regarding the cleaning. A teapot on the stove was covered in splattered grease (still wet), the sheets on the bed did not have that fresh smell or feel, and the bed in the spare room squeaked every time you moved. We were not made aware that a card was needed to gain access to the beach so unless there had been someone coming up the path we would not have known. Condo needs a little information sheet that includes details like that and whether or not to strip beds what to do with trash etc. Otherwise all went well and we would rent this unit again. Love the view and large porch, with easy access to front door (not high rise with elevator). Furniture very comfortable. However TV did not have HD reception. Love that each bedroom has it’s own bath.
Property was very clean and pictures were accurate
Really enjoyed our stay at this condo! We ran into a few problems when we first arrived, but very promptly did we get everything resolved! It was just like the pictures we looked at on VRBO . Nice place to visit and would definitely stay again!! Very nice beach!!
Wonderful & Relaxing!
After a few days at Disney, this unit & location was the perfect place to unwind and spread out without crowds. The view from the balconies was beautiful & the beach itself was stunning. A quick walk to the pool and beach. The unit also had everything we needed. We especially appreciated the toys for the kids to play with on the beach. The master bedroom was my favorite room. We would definitely stay again!
Pros and cons listed below
* The pool is small but the water temp was wonderful and plenty of lounge chairs. (Closes at dusk though which seems early)
* Great beach! Not crowded at all- plenty of space for everyone. (This beach allows cars to drive/park on the sand.)
* Condo was nicely decorated and had lots of info about things to do in St Augustine.
* Nice balcony with view of ocean and good seating.
* Proximity to pool and beach- it’s a little bit of a walk to the beach - 4-5 min - but definitely worth it- especially at night to see the stars. Easy access to pool - 1-2 min walk.
* Condo complex is quiet and well-maintained. Right off a main road so very little drive time to downtown St Augustine- maybe 15 min
* This condo is ok for a family with two kids but not for an all adult vacation. The two bedrooms are vastly different and not at all equitable. The master has a private bath, a balcony, TV, queen size bed with a comfy mattress and is twice as large as the other bedroom which is tiny, cramped, has only a full size bed which has the worst mattress I’ve ever slept on (I slept on the couch each night), a very small bath right outside the bedroom, no balcony, no TV and only one dresser.
* The condo needs a very thorough cleaning...baseboards haven’t been cleaned in a while, there was food and other debris behind the couch, the coffee table and kitchen table need more than just a wipe-off as the white tables have gray dirty stains that would clean up easily with some 409 cleaner and lamps have a pretty good layer of dust.
(I’m listing all this because if the owner is out of town and relying on a local cleaning company, the company isn’t doing their job.)
If not for the disparity between the bedrooms and and need for a good cleaning, I would give this condo 5 stars
Thank you for your polite comments about our listing. We work hard to earn and to maintain our good rating. We have a reliable, skilled cleaning team who take pride in their work. We will investigate your claims and make sure that our rental is always professionally cleaned, on par with a 5 star rating. The guest bedroom's size and the location are exactly as depicted in our photos. The comfort of the queen mattress will be examined. We hope you return for another stay. Your business is appreciated.
Gloria, manager and Paul, owner
La plage est à seulement quelques centaines de pieds de ce condo et le centre historique est très proche il ya beaucoup à faire ici.