Cet appartement parisien authentique contient une pièce principale, une cuisine entièrement équipée avec une fenêtre donnant sur le balcon, une salle de bains et des toilettes séparées. Ouverture des deux côtés, d'un jardin et de la rue, il est léger, aéré et agréable avec poutres apparentes. Machine à laver, four et d'une connexion Wi-Fi sont disponibles. Il est situé dans la célèbre rue Mouffetard, réputée pour ses nombreux bars et restaurants de différentes nationalités, ainsi que pour sa vie nocturne. Dans les 15 minutes à pied de Notre-Dame.
- Studio27 m²
- Salle(s) de bain1
- Toilettes séparées0
- Séjour minimum4 Nuitées
Studio, 1 Salle de bains, 2
- Taux de réponse :
- Délai de réponse :
- inférieur à un jour
- anglais, français
- Dernière mise à jour du calendrier :
- 19 août 2018
Salle(s) de bain
Type de destination
Salle à manger
Equipements de loisirs
Sports & Loisirs à proximité;
Les réservations annulées au moins 30 jours avant le début du séjour pourront être remboursées à hauteur de 100%. Les réservations annulées au moins 14 jours avant le début du séjour pourront être remboursées à hauteur de 50%. Vous devez contacter le propriétaire directement pour demander une annulation.
Nice and clean place in a great location
This is a nice and clean studio apartment in the Latin Quarter. It's surrounded by tons of nice restaurants and shops. A grocery store is right across the street and the closest metro stations are within less than 10-minute walk. Wifi worked great and the owner was very friendly. Only the catch is there is no elevator in the building. Though it is not very strange in Paris, I note it here just in case you should have big luggages and back problem ;)
I enjoyed my stay very much!
Great location and great studio!
Loved this little place! It’s right on rue Mouffetard which is my favorite street in Paris. Apartment was clean, bright and sofa bed was comfortable. Caroline was there to greet me and give instructions and was easily accessible if needed during my stay. I was there during the World Cup so it was noisy on Mouffetard until late but you can shut the windows on the Mouffetard side and still have air from the terrasse side (very charming terrasse). Highly recommend this studio!
Beautiful apartment located in a vibrant part of Paris. Notre-Dame, Musee D'Orsay, and the Louvre are just a half hour walk away.
Perfect location for seeing Paris
My granddaughter and I stayed in this studio apartment for about a week in May. It is in a very trendy neighborhood with many restaurants, shops and clubs on the same street. There is an especially nice tea shop near by. Nonetheless, the 4th floor location of the apartment made it fairly quiet and we had no trouble sleeping. We took the RER in from CDu and walked from Luxemburg stop in about 20minutes. There is a metro only 7 minute walk away. The kitchen is small but quite adequate and previous visitors had left quite a bit of non-perishable food items which made it easy to eat a little "at home.Caroline as very helpful.
There are a couple of things to note: We mistakenly thought there was a bedroom with one bed and a separate sofa bed. There is only a sofa which doubles as a bed at night. It was quite comfortable, but still important to note that two people who share this studio will need to share a bed. The apartment is walk-up to the fourth floor.This was easy for us because we travel light but it could be difficult for someone who has heavy luggage or who is not comfortable with walking 4 floors or 68 steps. On the other hand it is nice training for walking up the Notre Dame tower! I would definitely stay here again!
Perfect Parisian experience
The apartment is just as pictured and described. Absolutely charming and well equipped in a great lively neighborhood. Its a perfect size for 1 or 2 people. Easily walkable to left bank sights and nearby metro to anywhere else in the city. Caroline is welcoming and accommodating. I usually avoid a sofa bed but this was perfectly comfortable. I used the small balcony more than expected...nice end of the day spot or great sunrise from that side in the mornings. There are all kinds of shops and restaurants in this area and a small grocery store right across the street. Everthing is very convenient and very Parisian...would definitely recommend!
Fantastic -- only praIse! Perfect location, comfortable, well equipped; responsive host.
75 Rue Mouffetard was wonderful; I offer some positive reflections which may not be obvious from the description but which are important. I have no criticisms.
1. Light & noise. Lots of nice light, but place gets dark properly for sleeping. The double-paned windows at the front really keep the street noise to a minimum. The street is lively but not excessively noisy.
2. The neighbors — both upstairs & next door — were extremely quiet. I never heard them. No problems there.
3. Heating & cooling. Steam heat warms the apartment up very quickly & nicely. If fresh air is needed, there’s a window in the kitchen or the living room. It’s easy to aerate the apartment. I’m not sure if the apartment is hot in the summer — I don’t see an air conditioning unit — so it might make sense to get a small fan in hot weather.
4. Sleeping. The fold-out couch is actually quite comfortable & easy to open/close. I really like a comfortable bed so I will fully attest to the quality of this piece of furniture. I slept wonderfully. Storage for bedding is easy.
5. Appliances, etc. Appliances all work very well & there the wifi was quite good. Television has a great signal. I did not attempt to use the washer/drier. No dishwasher. Power was always on.
6. Water. Plenty of hot water everywhere. Shower was not too small (the way many in Paris can be). Water tastes fine; no great need to buy water.
7. Kitchen. Kitchen is small but very functional — everything works well, & I enjoyed being able to cook, make coffee, heat things in the microwave, etc. Look for the collapsible cutting board just under the stove.
8. Previous guests had left a nice amount of supplies, also — sugar, salt, oil, vinegar, coffee, etc. When I left, I donated the food I had (which would not spoil) to the supply. There is a grocery store (Franprix) *right across the street* — with plenty of nice supplies, & there are fresh fruit, bakeries, wine, & restaurants right very nearby on the street.
9. Location & Transportation. This is a fantastic street to be on, both for it’s own sake & for its proximity to other parts of Paris. Many buses & metros are very nearby. Place Monge & Censier-Daubenton are both close metro stops. Walking to many places (Louvre, etc.) is easy an less than 30 minutes. Indeed, an enormous amount of sight-seeing Paris is walkable from here.
10. Host — Caroline. Very responsive, professional host. Interactions & refund were timely & informative. I recommend her as a host very highly.