Gérant immobilier / professionnel
Evolve Vacation Rental
- anglais, français, allemand, espagnol
Salle(s) de bain
The house is structurally very nice. Full of charm but could use some upgrades. Bathrooms very outdated and furniture is sparse. We were there for my son's graduation so was not in house for long periods of time. The owner is very nice and very accommodating.
Plenty of space, a little bit of a bug problem
The house was spacious and had an old time feel too it but there were ants near the kitchen sink and in the upstairs bathroom. We put ant traps out which helped but found a roach in the bathroom a couple days later. Overall good property and location but it could defiantly use some bug management. I would stay again! just fix the bug problem!
Nice location near to highway but bring everything you might need. Dollar General is close by.
The house has lots of room to spread out and was fun to explore. However, from an adult view it was lacking.
- No notebook of information about the house and local area. I had to track down the router to get the WiFi password. Good that it hadn't been changed from the default.
-Ants are still in the kitchen. The little tiny ones. Sugar and some Krieg pods but no other pantry items. Not even salt and pepper.
- Kitchen could be better stocked. No hot pads so used kitchen towels with the oven. Good knife set but no cutting board. Would have been handy to have tongs for cooking. We brought all our own food and crockpot. Keep an eye on the kitchen outlets. The crockpot plug would not stay in and had to switch. Nice set of baking sheets. We used a couple fry pans also. There was a set of plates, bowls, glasses, tableware enough for us at one meal. (six)
- No hand soap anywhere.
-No waste basket or shower mat for the upstairs bathroom.
-The six year old was happy with the direct TV offerings.
- Would be nice to have a hard surface to get from the parked car into the back of the house. With the morning dew on mown grass we tracked in an amount of grass clippings walking through the yard.
Great location five minutes off the highway. For the next visit I will explore a different house.
Ellen, thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience. We appreciate your insight on areas of improvement and have shared your it with the homeowner so that any necessary adjustments may be implemented for the next guests. Thank you again for giving us the means to create five-star experiences for the next guests. Best, the Evolve Team
A big house with beds and little else.
This is a large house with beds. Not many amenities and in fact missing some essential things that make renting a house a good avenue to take over a hotel.
- Upon arrival our teenage son got stuck in the upstairs bathroom due to non-working door handle.
- Upon letting him out we turned around to notice that the bedroom windows had only sheer curtains on them. These provided no privacy from anyone that wanted to see inside (if it was dark outside and the lights were on inside as we got ready for bed). In order to gain some privacy we had to use the extra blankets in the closets which we hung from the curtain rods.
- If we didn’t have this option it also would have been very light in the bedrooms by 5:30 am which was a little earlier than we would have liked to get up on our vacation.
- Once we corrected these issues we found the main lights in the kitchen not working. Maybe this was to try to conceal the fact that small ants were on the counters in the kitchen. We made sure we put all of our food in the fridge to avoid any issues with the ants.
- I then went to get a glass of water but the only option were the few coffee cups that were in the cupboards. No drinking glasses, no wine glasses. The kitchen had very minimal stuff.
- When we were getting ready for bed I realized there was no HVAC vent for the A/C in the master bedroom. The only way to get any ventilation into the room is to leave the door open to the dining room. This had to be balanced with the light shining from the basketball court off to the west side of the house.
- Normally houses we have rented have a few amenities included (hand soap for the bathroom is one). This was basically a house with beds.
As you can see this house needs some more attention before it should be rented. I submitted a review with most of the details above.