6 Chambre (Sleeps 14-16), 3 salles de bain complète, 3 niveaux, salle de jeux, bain à remous, wifi!
Particulier / consommateur
Kiran Warraich, Barawa Properties LLC
Salle(s) de bain
Soirées/évènements non autorisés
Animaux non bienvenus
Adaptée aux enfants
Âge minimum du vacancier principal:25
Send us Completed and signed Rental Agreement prior to check-in.
Check out: Put trash in Bear Box & follow house rules
Damage Deposit is $700
Les réservations annulées ne seront pas remboursées.
We gathered our children and grandchildren in South Lake Tahoe for a family vacation. The rental house was perfect for 8 of the adults and 5 of the kids to stay in. It was roomy so everyone could spread out and adults and kids alike enjoyed the hot tub.
There was an added exciting bonus when a momma bear with 3 cubs paid a call one evening and again the next morning. Many happy memories were made on this trip.
Awesome place for our family reunion (16 of us)
Just returned from a trip to Tahoe. Hubby, myself, 4 kids (and spouses/partners) and 6 grandkids. We had a great time. The house is set up for a large number of people. There is a kitchen on the main floor, and a living room that leads to a deck (and one bedroom). There is one bedroom on the lower floor where the game room is (pool table and foosball table). Four other bedrooms upstairs (master bedroom was awesome) Hot tub was great - I think everyone enjoyed it at one point. Quiet location, not too far from casinos, beaches, trails, etc. Owner was very responsive and answered all of my questions in a timely fashion. We would definitely stay here again next time we visit Lake Tahoe.
VRBO is a joke
My first VRBO experience was horrible.
This is the short story. Was forced to make 2 payments instead of paying in full. Then I was responsible for paying the renting agent for 2 separate CC transactions. Both transactions which "had" to be made via pay pal. I do not have a pay pal acct which added to the problem. In all I had to make 3 separate teansactions. I will not use VRBO again as long as this multiple payment program is in place.
What a disappointment!
We have been using HomeAway and VRBO for almost 10 years to rent houses in Tahoe approximately twice a year. This is my first review because this house was so disappointing and I felt deceived by the positive reviews. When we arrived during a major snow storm, the house was freezing and the water lukewarm. After multiple texts and calls to the manager, trying to convince her that there was something wrong, we finally figured out that the pilot lights on one of the heating furnaces and the water heater were out, making the property and the water cold. This was not fixed until the following day.
In addition, almost everything in the house needed repair and/or updating:
1. The Kitchen was the biggest disappointment. Basic cooking utensils, such as baking sheets, frying pans, kitchen towels, dish rags, scissors, etc. were missing or in disrepair. There were no baking sheets. There was one frying pan. The knives were unusable. There was one pair of scissors held together by duct tape.
2.The pilot lights on one of the heating furnaces and the water heater were out, making the property and the water cold until the following day.
In addition, we noticed several items in disrepair:
1. The kitchen was the biggest disappointment. Basic cooking utensils, such as baking sheets, frying pans, kitchen towels, dish rags, scissors, etc. were missing or in disrepair. There were no baking sheets, one frying pan and scissors held together with duct tape. The knives were unusable, and basic utensils were sparse.
2. Multiple light bulbs throughout the house were out.
3. The coffee table in the downstairs game room was broken.
4. The water dispenser on the refrigerator inside the house was not working.
5. The soap dispensers in the bathrooms contained mostly water, not soap.
6. The pool table had a large stain on it.
7. The bedding was old and dingy.
8. Beds were old and uncomfortable.
To add insult to injury, the manager requires that you pay an extra fee for making payments through PayPal or by credit card. Thus, increase your price for this house by about $100.
Finally, the house was completely devoid of any comfort features such as an extra pillow, blanket or towel.
We asked for a partial refund, but never heard back.
Everything we needed, and easy communication with host.
This place was super comfortable for all 15 of us. We enjoyed the pool table, the foosball table, the grill, the tv, the hot tub. It was a quick shot to the grocery store, and bear siting was a bonus.
Un rapide 6-7 minutes en voiture de la classe de jeu du monde / casinos, vie nocturne, Heavenly Valley, et le lac!