Cette grande maison est une maison parfaite pour vos prochaines vacances. Les grands arbres matures, situation centrale, et quelques centaines de verges loin du Rio Grande font une excellente maison de vacances à rester. La maison dispose d'une belle terrasse pour se reposer et profiter d'un barbecue et le grand salon est un endroit idéal pour votre groupe de traîner dans. Les 4 chambres offrent beaucoup d'espace pour dormir des groupes plus importants. Si cette propriété est réservé, vous pouvez recevoir des rabais de location de ski et location radeau réductions. La propriété a récemment reçu un certain nombre de mises à jour, y compris de nouveaux carreaux, tapis, appareils d'éclairage, et un bain à remous. Appel à louer cette maison aujourd'hui!
- Pavillon264 m²
- Salle(s) de bain2
- Toilettes séparées1
- Séjour minimum2 Nuitées
4 Chambre, 2. 5 salles de bain maison de grands arbres Idéalement situé pour loisirs de plein air.
Beau Meyer Realty
- Dernière mise à jour du calendrier :
- 15 oct. 2018
Salle(s) de bain
Type de destination
Salle à manger
Equipements de loisirs
Piscine / Spa
Sports & Loisirs à proximité;
Les réservations annulées au moins 60 jours avant le début du séjour pourront être remboursées à hauteur de 100%. Les réservations annulées au moins 30 jours avant le début du séjour pourront être remboursées à hauteur de 50%.
It was a beautiful place The management was outstanding.
Good cabin for what we needed
We had such a good experience. Booking this cabin was great. Beau Meyer Realty representatives were friendly and helpful with the initial contact and even called when I didn’t respond to the email (which was great bc I hadn’t seen it). We stayed over Labor Day weekend. Beau was available and in touch for the holiday weekend for anything we needed.
We went to ride ATVs and fish and be outside. It was perfect for what we needed. The location is good in a nice quiet neighborhood and just a short drive to National Park access for trails and riding. Also a short drive from restaurants and Rainbow Grocery (this is where you get off road stickers or fishing license too). We brought a big trailer with ATVs. It’s a tricky one to back in to with lots of trees around but no real problem and plenty of room. It’s like a circle drive so plenty of room for the other family members to park their cars too.
The river is just down the street so the short walk was easy for the kids.
The cabin is a cabin. The living room was spacious and has been updated with a nice tv. Note: there is not a DVD player but they do provide several games to play.
The kitchen is out-dated but had everything we needed and there is plenty of seating between the kitchen area and the living room. Bedrooms were good and as advertised. Shower upstairs was a little small but hot water worked so we all got clean.
Check out was super easy. We would definitely consider staying here again in we go back to South Fork!
The size of this rental met our needs, but we were disappointed in the state of this rental property and amenities provided.
· First, the house was filthy. It is in desperate need of deep cleaning, cabinet and drawers absolutely filthy. We had to clean both the Grille and the Oven before we could use them. They were both covered in grease and grime and burnt on food.
· Out door furniture lacking. There are only 3 usable chairs and small table for house that accommodates 14. Would be nice to have a large picnic table and additional outdoor seating.
· No shades in bedroom with bunk beds. Room gets very hot during the day time. Shades would definitely help.
· Screen on upstairs bunkroom door needs to be fixed.
· No Toilet Paper holder in upstairs bathroom.
· No night stands in upstairs bedroom with queen bed.
· River access/community area not maintained. Weeds so over grown by the water cannot access the river to fish.
- A second TV would be nice in the event not all want to watch the same program.
This rental has potential but needs significant improvements in cleanliness and amenities.
Great place and great location
My family and I enjoyed our stay in south fork. This was our first time to the area. The place was well kept and so close to the river. Very peaceful and quiet neighborhood.
Very private and great area
Great for large families
Absolutely loved how close it was to the river!
We had a great time! I love south fork Creede area! We will definitely be back!!
South Fork, CO est un endroit exceptionnel pour passer votre temps de loisirs en plein air.